Superman VS The Ginyu Force

Topic started by blackdemon on Aug. 8, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

That's right! Superman from DC Comics(post-crisis, pre-NU52)takes on The Ginyu Force from Dragonball Z! Note well that, for obvious reasons, I'm having it so he's facing all five of them at the same time, as he could easily take down each of them one-on-one. The fight takes place in a desert. Who will win? The man of steel or Frieza's top minions?

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'd say Superman would take it, as he doesn't wait around to charge attacks. Ginyu might get a body swap in if he's lucky though.

Post by Dream (7,638 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Superman, rather easily.

Post by akronawol17 (702 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

*facepalm* this is a stomp in favor of superman... only post cell saga characters and above can actually damage superman imo, let alone guys who could get raped by ssj 1 goku.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@blackdemon: this is against the rules

can you lock this?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Big Blue

Would you mind telling me why it's against the rules? It wasn't when I sent Gladiator from Marvel Comics up against the Ginyu Force. And I can't see how this is breaking any rules, since Dragonball Z is anime.

Online Now

@blackdemon:

Banned Battle Threads

Superman Family vs DBZU characters at any level are banned.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@blackdemon:

DBZ characters Vs Superman usually start flame wars, so the mods decided to ban those kind of battles

Post by taichokage (13,348 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh you beat me to it. But at least in response to the thread I'd have to go with Superman. Only if Superman decided not to blitz and Ginyu performed a body swap do they have a chance. But yeah Superman vs any Z character is a bit of a taboo.

@Destinyheroknight

Ah, now I get it. Thanks for explaining and clearing it up. Sorry.

Online Now

@SMXLR8: @blackdemon: well at least we don't have it as bad on vine where anything vs DBZ is banned

Post by othus12 (6,847 posts) See mini bio Level 13

superman can kill any dragon ball character. the only exceptions may be ssg and bills

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Superman should be able to beat SSG and Bills as well in a good fight.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel