Superman Vs Super Buu

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 7, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
That buu on the picture is not Super buu. Super buu should be buu after absorbing Gohan.
And I still dont know if we are using Manga or Anime version?
Post by CorkscrewKid (61 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Sinister_Noob:
wait b4  any1 calls quits ,...wat about the ability to regenerate from nearly anything? plus the top characters of the dbz/gt are known to destroy planets. so being able to regenerate and having potential to reach such levels wouldnt tha make him more then enough of a contender for blue supes?
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,213 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sonata said:
"This Superman is Pure Energy.

He would destroy Super Buu, He would absorb his energy blasts and his punches and add it to his power.

"

Indeed, so devastating that it couldn't even kill wonderwoman.  
Out of interest, does Blue superman retain all the speed and strength of the original superman?
Post by Grand_Master_Daizen (452 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@GIRUGAMESH: Why would he want to kill Wonder Woman in a training Exercise?
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Wasnt this thread locked
Post by ArekExcelsior2 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
" Dude, I know that you mean well, but this is regular super buu. 
If it was kid buu you would have something, buuhan was a universal threat, Kid Buu was a lesser threat to the universe, as he destroyed galaxies and defeated gods. "

*sigh*  Apparently, you've been mislead by the dubs' erroneous implication that Kid Buu was STRONGER than Super Buu. It doesn't make any goddamn sense, of course: Why would you be STRONGER with less people absorbed? Lo and behold, the official power levels:

Evil Kid Buu
Super Buu - 4,000,000,000
Buff Buu - 4,600,000,000
Kid Buu - 720,000,000

That's not a typo. Kid Buu has less than 20% of Super Buu's power level. It makes sense. Kid Buu is stronger than Mr. Buu was, but that's a different discussion.

Second, that point is moot. All of the abilities I listed were available to him in all of his forms. In fact, my argument in part hinges on the sheer variety of powers available to Buu from absorbing Piccolo, Gohan, etc. This gives him a range of techniques inconceivable to Superman, such as Makankaseppo. Buu's power level doesn't enter into it at all. Any DBZ power level post-Cell is arguably within Superman's power range, so it comes down to abilities since Superman can't just smoke them with raw statistics (not to mention the anemic power level of Supes' ice breath and heat vision). Superman simply doesn't have any way to kill Buu, even as Superman Blue. And any DBZ villain after Frieza has exponentially more abilities than Superman. Further, since Majin Buu is magic and from a ki-based universe, he has TWO separate energy types that Superman has never been good at countering. Game and match, Super Buu.

Third, if I grant your argument, it's even BETTER for Buu. Only of the ONLY scenarios where Supes has a chance is him getting absorbed and beating the people out of Buu's stomach. But if Kid Buu is stronger, then it's game over for Superman.

But thank you for reminding me of yet ANOTHER of Buu's advantages. In his fight against Super Saiyan 3 Goku (a Superman-level force if we ever saw one, with actual abilities that could destroy Buu hypothetically, who STILL couldn't finish the job), Mr. Buu demonstrated the ability to copy the Kamehameha simply by looking. Any of Superman's techniques that posed an actual danger could therefore be easily copied. And, remember, once Buu absorbs Supes, it's game over for the universe, since we have Superman Blue's raw Kryptonian might amplifying a doomsday weapon.

" Kid Buu had unlimited energy and could also absorb energy and physical beings. All Buu's were magical, but kid buu had the best regeneration." 

You're kidding, right? In one of the few fights where he's getting dominated (Vegitto v. Buu), Super Buu regenerates from tiny pieces over and over, and in fact uses this to his advantage to get locks and holds in order to absorb Vegitto!

But so what? Even if Kid Buu were better by some stretch of the imagination, Super Buu is good enough. You haven't explained why Super Buu isn't up to the task. You've only explained why Kid Buu might be more so.

" Therefore I conclude, if it were kid buu, you would be 90% right (the ghost attack was gotenks buu), but super buu is too weak. "

Super Buu, I believe, is defined here as after Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo. His power level declined somewhat post-Gotenks defusing, but he still knew all their abilities, as evidenced by him using them against Vegitto. In any respect, that only means he has one or two less of DOZENS of abilities to play with.

" Not to mention all of Mystic gohan's power, all of the z-fighters power, and Kid Buu was still too strong, Kid Buu was still owning them all, but then when Goku's energy was revived, he finished the job after a short struggle. "

And notice how he did it. With Spirit Bomb. Absorbing the power of the cosmos into an inherently holy, good-attuned attack. And even THAT wasn't enough without a wish replenishing his power AGAIN to maximum so he could break the rules and have Super Saiyan energy pushing the Spirit Bomb! And that required charge time which required an ally, Vegeta! Superman here is alone, he doesn't have a wish to completely replenish his power mid-fight, and has no Spirit Bomb.

It's not a fair comparison. Buu is more like Darkseid than Superman: A cosmic threat that requires an entire heroic team to beat.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
As far as i can see Superman blue wins this, His powers are basically those of green lantern (he can manipulate molecules to do virtually anything he can think of) He absorbs energy, and physical attacks pass right through him.  i'm not entirely sure how buu would even hurt him.
Post by ArekExcelsior2 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
" As far as i can see Superman blue wins this, His powers are basically those of green lantern (he can manipulate molecules to do virtually anything he can think of) He absorbs 
energy, and physical attacks pass right through him.  i'm not entirely sure how buu would even hurt him." 

Ummmm, well, gee:

1) Physical attacks that can harm incorporeal foes, demons, and gods
2) Ki attacks that aren't necessarily absorbable
3) Transforming him into candy, which isn't energy but rather a transmutation effect 
4) Pull a Goku/#18 against #17: Have one hand blasting energy, forcing his foe to focus on that, and then smash him with a special physical attack

To quote from a list of weaknesses:

"
It appeared that Magic (one of Superman's classic weaknesses) still held power over him in his new form. In AOS Annual #9, Superman found he was unable to absorb the punches or impacts he received while fighting a mythological being, and when he grabbed hold of a pendant hanging around the creature's neck he received a mighty shock. Superman himself pondered that the feeling "had magic written all over it!"...

The following circumstances showed what Superman's weaknesses were in his energy form:

Excess Radiation Intake - Superman (and his containment suit) had a limit to how much radiation and energy he could absorb. Absorbing too much caused him pain and probably could have killed him (as seen in MOS #67).

Shock Pods acting like Tasers were seen to paralyse Superman in Action Comics #734, basically rendering him powerless.

An Energy Control being (an inhabitant of Kandor) was able to capture and contain Superman in Action Comics #734 using its ability to control all forms of energy it came in contact with.

Disrupter Cannon or similar technology caused Superman's energy form to disperse, which made it very hard for him to reform himself, and therefore he needed to revert to being Clark Kent to carry on. (as seen in Superman Annual #9)

Excessive use of powers - In AOS #549 Superman was seen to be "winded" after flying an elevator full of people out of his burning apartment building using his magnetic grip. He even admitted as much to Jimmy Olsen (pg 14).
Although this also could have been attributed to the fact that flight reduced the effect of Superman's magnetic grip (as seen in Action #738, pages 15 & 16). He had more control when he was standing on solid ground."

All of those Buu can leverage. Buu could throw out endless energy at high sophistication and at different frequencies with al his different techniques. He is an energy control being with his transmutation beam and physical absorption. He could mimic Superman Blue's abilities and turn them against him with his observation mimickry. His attacks could be used like shock pods or disruptor cannons - certainly, Piccolo's Tsuno Beam and Makankaseppo qualify for each respectively. He's weak in the air so Buu could force him to fight from the air. And he gets exhausted, against an almost unkillable foe.

But let's say you're right. How, pray tell, does Superman hurt him either? He can regenerate endlessly, teleport to different dimensions...
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

There is o proof that Ki=Magic. And Magic is not a "weakness" of Superman's, it just affects him like it effects everything else
Post by ArekExcelsior (4 posts) See mini bio Level 1
" There is o proof that Ki=Magic. And Magic is not a "weakness" of Superman's, it just affects him like it effects everything else "

But there IS proof that Buu is magical.  He was created by the wizard Bibidi and unsealed by the wizard Babidi. He fights gods.
He can easily transition between different supernatural planes (afterlife, planets, in and out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber) and has to be slain by the closest thing that DBZ has to a holy attack. In any respect, old Blue's resistance to ki sucks too.

So Superman takes, without his invulnerability or super durability, attacks that blow up planets with ease. Or, rather, he dies. Good enough for me.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
nuva, your right, ki does not equal magic, but buu, specifically, has magical abilities.
@CorkscrewKid said:
"@Sinister_Noob: wait b4  any1 calls quits ,...wat about the ability to regenerate from nearly anything? plus the top characters of the dbz/gt are known to destroy planets. so being able to regenerate and having potential to reach such levels wouldnt tha make him more then enough of a contender for blue supes? "

Wow, now that's an understatement. 
"The top characters of DBZ are known to destroy planets". 
I could give you a list of over 50 individuals in DBZ/DBGT who could easily bust planets (over a dozen can bust solar systems or more).
@Grand_Master_Daizen said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Why would he want to kill Wonder Woman in a training Exercise? "

Lol that wasn't intended to be an actual point, just a small mockeryat the fail of wonder woman.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ArekExcelsior2 said:
"" Dude, I know that you mean well, but this is regular super buu. 
If it was kid buu you would have something, buuhan was a universal threat, Kid Buu was a lesser threat to the universe, as he destroyed galaxies and defeated gods. "

*sigh*  Apparently, you've been mislead by the dubs' erroneous implication that Kid Buu was STRONGER than Super Buu. It doesn't make any goddamn sense, of course: Why would you be STRONGER with less people absorbed? Lo and behold, the official power levels:

Evil Kid BuuSuper Buu - 4,000,000,000Buff Buu - 4,600,000,000Kid Buu - 720,000,000  That's not a typo. Kid Buu has less than 20% of Super Buu's power level.
Dude, official powerlevels my foot. Powerlevels stopped after freiza saga. 
Goku was ready to match up against super buu, with picollo absorbed. Now ask yourself ths, if goku was 20% of superbuu's power do you think he would do that, that is like saying he was cocky against Broly. 
Kid Buu was stated as stronger in the anime, the manga states nothing. This is animevice, and Akira stated that he sees the anime as canon. Of course there are some inconsistencies, but this is not one of them. 
Exhibit A: Vegeta says that goku is the best, this is taking gohan into consideration who absolutely destroyed super buu. 
Exhibit B: It was stated by Supreme Kai 
Exhibit C: Kid Buu's energy was described as limitless, this was compared to goku's ssj3 powers which were said should not even exist in the physical realm. 
Exhibit D: Super Buu almost got owned by ssj3 gotenks who is not stronger than ssj3 goku. 

I could go on, you are right that buu with mystic gohan, and goten and trunks, is light years stronger than Kid Buu, sorry for the misunderstanding, that makes the most sense. Supreme Kai stated that kid Buu is stronger than ever before, because they did not accept Buuhan as truly buu, that is why goku and Vegeta did not want to fuse against kid Buu. 

You are right that buuhan would clean superman's clocks, it was stated that he would have destroyed the universe, now think if Kid Buu was a galaxy buster, buuhan a potential universe buster, just imagine ssj vegito's power ( off topic I know) 

But beware of using powerlevels, as after freiza saga they are not official.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"   Wasnt this thread locked "

i thought it was to
"Dude, official powerlevels my foot. Power levels stopped after freiza saga. 
Goku was ready to match up against super buu, with picollo absorbed. Now ask yourself ths, if goku was 20% of superbuu's power do you think he would do that, that is like saying he was cocky against Broly. 
Kid Buu was stated as stronger in the anime, the manga states nothing. This is animevice, and Akira stated that he sees the anime as canon. Of course there are some inconsistencies, but this is not one of them. 
Exhibit A: Vegeta says that goku is the best, this is taking gohan into consideration who absolutely destroyed super buu. 
Exhibit B: It was stated by Supreme Kai 
Exhibit C: Kid Buu's energy was described as limitless, this was compared to goku's ssj3 powers which were said should not even exist in the physical realm. 
Exhibit D: Super Buu almost got owned by ssj3 gotenks who is not stronger than ssj3 goku."

First of all, this entire argument is moot.  Let me repeat it again: Even if Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu, that just means that Kid Buu would stomp Superman MORE, not that Super Buu couldn't do it. And, as I noted, if Kid Buu is STRONGER than Super Buu, then that is YET another advantage, because it means that the one conceivable scenario where Supes has a chance (gets eaten, frees everyone inside of Super Buu's stomach) is a scenario that leads to him fighting a stronger, sociopathic, soulless monster.

Second, for Buu "owned" is not "owned". By your reasoning, Mr. Buu is weaker than an SSJ2 because he got "owned" by Vegeta. Uh, no, he didn't, Vegeta went all out, got tired (or, rather, dead), and Mr. Buu went on to fight an SSJ3 with roughly the same results. You can beat Buu senseless for some time, but he just keeps coming back.

Third, "limitless" does not mean "infinite". The androids had a set power level, yet it was "limitless" too. We know that since they're still "limitless" but they get spanked by Piccolo, Imperfect Cell Stage 2, etc. It means that they regenerate instantly back to their max energy, basically able to throw out their strongest attacks endlessly, but they don't exceed that maximum rate determined by their power level. The context is clearly different.

Fourth, power levels didn't stop after the Frieza saga. Remember the Billion Power Level Fighters? We have estimates from non-show sources that are still considered canon. And, yes, that's in the anime canon too.

Fifth, Vegeta has chronically underestimated Gohan's power. Actual SSJ3s couldn't do what Gohan did to Buu's face. He also could easily have been referring to attitude and drive rather than actual power level.

Sixth, it makes no sense. Absorbing things doesn't make you weaker. The ONE argument for why Kid Buu was stronger is that one of the Kais was repressing Buu's nature, but that's the explanation for why Kid Buu was stronger than Mr/Fat Buu, NOT why he was stronger than Super Buu. He wasn't.

Seventh, power level isn't everything (yes, even in DBZ). Super Buu had superior techniques gleaned from the fighters he absorbed.

Eighth, notice how Kid Buu gets taken down by UNFUSED Goku and Vegeta, yet those two were being BRUTALIZED by Super Buu until they fused. Fusions are exponentially more powerful than the original characters. It took Vegitto to be able to dominate Buu, and even then the fight didn't go as planned. 

Ninth, it's fairly clear that Buu keeps on gaining power over time. It's why he goes from having some trouble with SSJ2 Vegeta to being able to fight SSJ3 Goku. It's how he can learn Kamehameha in a second. Kid Buu's improved power is being partially obscured by the simple fact that he's Buu at a later point in the in-universe timeline.

Tenth, part of the reason Kid Buu seems so much more devastating is that he's far more single-minded. Look at the Batman. Batman might not have superpowers, but there's something about an obsessed, fearless foe endlessly dogging you. See also: Daredevil, Punisher, Krillin slicing Frieza's tail off... Super Buu had absorbed some of the arrogance of his victims, and as he became more intelligent, he also became far more likely to underestimate his opponents, leave them obvious openings, etc. Kid Buu doesn't do that. He barely talks. He just walks to his next target, destroys it, and keeps going. Anything that gets in his way, he keeps on attacking without fear, without hesitation, without reason, and with barely any intelligence. Remind you of anyone? Oh, right, he's sort of like Doomsday, the guy who killed Superman. Except with better abilities.

Again, for sake of discussion, I'm operating under the assumption that Super Buu is Buu after absorbing Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo, etc. Everyone he ends up absorbing aside from Vegitto. All your arguments by their very nature precede that Super Buu, since you're referencing people like Gohan and Gotenks.

(God, I hate debating DBZ canon, it makes me feel like an eight year old ;) ).

I'll admit that the Supreme Kai's declaration, the way Kid Buu is clearly stronger than Mr. Buu, and a few other factors make your argument not entirely untenable. In any respect, any stage of Buu should have enough juice to smoke Superman Blue. Remember: Frieza was a planet buster, and Buu is the villain of two whole arcs, two Super Saiyan stages, and the emergence of fusion AFTER Frieza's nastiness. Superman Blue could probably whomp on Frieza. He might even have a chance against Cell, as Cell's absorption is mundane. But Buu? No way.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@CorkscrewKid said:
"@Sinister_Noob: wait b4  any1 calls quits ,...wat about the ability to regenerate from nearly anything? plus the top characters of the dbz/gt are known to destroy planets. so being able to regenerate and having potential to reach such levels wouldnt tha make him more then enough of a contender for blue supes? "
Wow, now that's an understatement. "The top characters of DBZ are known to destroy planets". I could give you a list of over 50 individuals in DBZ/DBGT who could easily bust planets (over a dozen can bust solar systems or more). "

Nobody in DBZ ever destroyed a solar system
@DJSNuva1: Do you mean at a time or in total? Since Kid Buu destroyed a "string" of worlds while hunting Vegeta and Goku, far more than a solar system's worth of planet.

Further, DBZ power levels even early on were sufficient to allow Goku to use a Kamehameha to escape the sun's gravity while being perilously close.

That having been said, even at the end of GT, the temperatures of the sun were a serious threat. Aside from killing Broli, Bebi was also exterminated in the star's furnace. And Suu Shenron was dangerous due to his sun-level temperatures. (We don't know if they meant core or shell, but let's assume shell). So, no, I can't think of a canon event where a DBZ character destroyed a "solar system" per se, in that they didn't destroy the sun. DBZ characters are planet and moon busters, not much higher. (Of course, given that Jackie Chun ostensibly destroyed the moon so long ago and Frieza could bust planets at a tiny fraction of everyone's power at the end of the series, it seems that they SHOULD be able to destroy at least gas giants if not stars proper).

I'd like to point out, in the interest of full disclosure, that I'm not a reflexive DBZ or anime fanboy. Throw me Watchmen, Astro City, Madman, Ghost Rider, Swamp Thing, good Spiderman, good Batman, etc. any day of the week. And certainly, DBZ doesn't cap either comic or anime continuities. Like in Gurren Lagann, where they are throwing galaxies as throwing stars. That's orders of magnitude greater than DBZ's level of power in terms of raw destructive force.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ArekExcelsior said:
""Dude, official powerlevels my foot. Power levels stopped after freiza saga. Goku was ready to match up against super buu, with picollo absorbed. Now ask yourself ths, if goku was 20% of superbuu's power do you think he would do that, that is like saying he was cocky against Broly. Kid Buu was stated as stronger in the anime, the manga states nothing. This is animevice, and Akira stated that he sees the anime as canon. Of course there are some inconsistencies, but this is not one of them. Exhibit A: Vegeta says that goku is the best, this is taking gohan into consideration who absolutely destroyed super buu. Exhibit B: It was stated by Supreme Kai Exhibit C: Kid Buu's energy was described as limitless, this was compared to goku's ssj3 powers which were said should not even exist in the physical realm. Exhibit D: Super Buu almost got owned by ssj3 gotenks who is not stronger than ssj3 goku."  First of all, this entire argument is moot.  Let me repeat it again: Even if Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu, that just means that Kid Buu would stomp Superman MORE, not that Super Buu couldn't do it. And, as I noted, if Kid Buu is STRONGER than Super Buu, then that is YET another advantage, because it means that the one conceivable scenario where Supes has a chance (gets eaten, frees everyone inside of Super Buu's stomach) is a scenario that leads to him fighting a stronger, sociopathic, soulless monster. Second, for Buu "owned" is not "owned". By your reasoning, Mr. Buu is weaker than an SSJ2 because he got "owned" by Vegeta. Uh, no, he didn't, Vegeta went all out, got tired (or, rather, dead), and Mr. Buu went on to fight an SSJ3 with roughly the same results. You can beat Buu senseless for some time, but he just keeps coming back. Third, "limitless" does not mean "infinite". The androids had a set power level, yet it was "limitless" too. We know that since they're still "limitless" but they get spanked by Piccolo, Imperfect Cell Stage 2, etc. It means that they regenerate instantly back to their max energy, basically able to throw out their strongest attacks endlessly, but they don't exceed that maximum rate determined by their power level. The context is clearly different.  Fourth, power levels didn't stop after the Frieza saga. Remember the Billion Power Level Fighters? We have estimates from non-show sources that are still considered canon. And, yes, that's in the anime canon too.  Fifth, Vegeta has chronically underestimated Gohan's power. Actual SSJ3s couldn't do what Gohan did to Buu's face. He also could easily have been referring to attitude and drive rather than actual power level.  Sixth, it makes no sense. Absorbing things doesn't make you weaker. The ONE argument for why Kid Buu was stronger is that one of the Kais was repressing Buu's nature, but that's the explanation for why Kid Buu was stronger than Mr/Fat Buu, NOT why he was stronger than Super Buu. He wasn't.  Seventh, power level isn't everything (yes, even in DBZ). Super Buu had superior techniques gleaned from the fighters he absorbed.   Eighth, notice how Kid Buu gets taken down by UNFUSED Goku and Vegeta, yet those two were being BRUTALIZED by Super Buu until they fused. Fusions are exponentially more powerful than the original characters. It took Vegitto to be able to dominate Buu, and even then the fight didn't go as planned.   Ninth, it's fairly clear that Buu keeps on gaining power over time. It's why he goes from having some trouble with SSJ2 Vegeta to being able to fight SSJ3 Goku. It's how he can learn Kamehameha in a second. Kid Buu's improved power is being partially obscured by the simple fact that he's Buu at a later point in the in-universe timeline. Tenth, part of the reason Kid Buu seems so much more devastating is that he's far more single-minded. Look at the Batman. Batman might not have superpowers, but there's something about an obsessed, fearless foe endlessly dogging you. See also: Daredevil, Punisher, Krillin slicing Frieza's tail off... Super Buu had absorbed some of the arrogance of his victims, and as he became more intelligent, he also became far more likely to underestimate his opponents, leave them obvious openings, etc. Kid Buu doesn't do that. He barely talks. He just walks to his next target, destroys it, and keeps going. Anything that gets in his way, he keeps on attacking without fear, without hesitation, without reason, and with barely any intelligence. Remind you of anyone? Oh, right, he's sort of like Doomsday, the guy who killed Superman. Except with better abilities.Again, for sake of discussion, I'm operating under the assumption that Super Buu is Buu after absorbing Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo, etc. Everyone he ends up absorbing aside from Vegitto. All your arguments by their very nature precede that Super Buu, since you're referencing people like Gohan and Gotenks.  (God, I hate debating DBZ canon, it makes me feel like an eight year old ;) ).  I'll admit that the Supreme Kai's declaration, the way Kid Buu is clearly stronger than Mr. Buu, and a few other factors make your argument not entirely untenable. In any respect, any stage of Buu should have enough juice to smoke Superman Blue. Remember: Frieza was a planet buster, and Buu is the villain of two whole arcs, two Super Saiyan stages, and the emergence of fusion AFTER Frieza's nastiness. Superman Blue could probably whomp on Frieza. He might even have a chance against Cell, as Cell's absorption is mundane. But Buu? No way. "

Listen I did not realise that you were talking about buuhan he completely beats the snot out of kid buu. It is just that ss3 gotenks beat the stuffing out of buu and was about to unleash a super attack, but fusion ran out. Goku was stronger than gotenks and super buu who were about even. Kid Buu would own this superman and buuhan would curbstomp. 

That I agree. 

Please inform me about this powerlevel. I am surethat it is not official. I was stating that others are bound not to accept it. That was from experience of watching others.  

But I will defend kid buu; he destroyed galaxies, was a universal threat. Goku and vegeta were surviving, not fighting, (well goku was) but Vegeta was getting owned. Buuhan rightly owned ssj1 vegeta and ssj1 goku. They were only ssj. I agree BUUHAN STOMPS KID BUU, but kid buu is stronger than regular super buu. 

Saiayans get stronger after fights. therefore goku's strength must have sored as he had like 5 tough fights before facing kid buu, so he is pretty strong. I think that superman is strong, it is just that he has no advantage over buu. 

Yes vegeta owned buu, it was just that he got hit with one attack, which led to a chain, he could have beaten buu up all day which I class as a win, I say that because I am sick of juggernaut stalemating everybody.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata: hey dude what version of superman is that? , nice there , superman heat vision can disintegrate buu easily.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel