Superman Vs Super Buu

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 7, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

LMFAO go to rate the images i need a laugh
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" LMFAO go to rate the images i need a laugh "
im there
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hey just watch what you're saying to each other! 

@FLCL1 said:

" @Sonata said:

"OK, so Buu's absorbing technique is basically the only defense he has against Blue, but it is unclear if it will work on him or not. I'm going to say it wont, since there is more proof one the table that shows it may not work. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: And Buu still loses according to everyone on this thread except fo you. "
i never once said that buu wins, im just getting my own information. stop accusing  me of things you dont know anything about. please :) shut the fuck up :D lol, jk emo, i mean dude. "
im on comic vine defending buu against superman XD "

LOL I had to leave a debate cause a fanboy over there could not  debate the point so he told me to STFU and step off. must suck to be him.
Post by Sonata (35,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
LOL I seen that thread over there the guy was crazy.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
you mean the buu vs superman thread?
Online Now
@cfatalis said:
" you mean the buu vs superman thread? "
He was also in that Gogeta thread spouting a bunch of profanity.
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
He was also in that Gogeta thread spouting a bunch of profanity. "
you mean the guy called racer X?
Online Now
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
He was also in that Gogeta thread spouting a bunch of profanity. "
you mean the guy called racer X? "
Super_saiyan4_vegito was his name.
will check, i need to see noobs badly after all the mecha forum i posted on
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@cfatalis said:
"yes, a spite thread, a person with energy absoprtion, is the biggest enemy of dbz "

I am just asking this out of curiosity, but Kid buu was able to absorb energy into his attacks, is super buu not able to do that? 

But super buu loses, he is too weak.
@Supercool99 said:
"@cfatalis said:
"yes, a spite thread, a person with energy absoprtion, is the biggest enemy of dbz "
I am just asking this out of curiosity, but Kid buu was able to absorb energy into his attacks, is super buu not able to do that?  But super buu loses, he is too weak. "

ur right about both of those XD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Superman Blue stomps
darn you nuva and your spite threads.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"darn you nuva and your spite threads. "

DAMN U!!!!!!!!! XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"darn you nuva and your spite threads. "
DAMN U!!!!!!!!! XD "
lol
@Sonata said:
"LOL I seen that thread over there the guy was crazy. "

post the url i wanna see it
Online Now
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
post the url i wanna see it "
I think you were on that thread lol
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
post the url i wanna see it "
I think you were on that thread lol "

oh nevermind XD
Post by ArekExcelsior (4 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Here's the problem with the pro-Supes arguments.

1. Buu is using ki blasts. Ki is markedly different from conventional or superheroic energy. There is no reason to believe that Superman will be as adept at absorbing Super Kamehameha.
2. Supes can't kill Buu. Buu needed Spirit Bomb, a holy disintegrating blast with power from all over the Cosmos, to kill him. Even if one grants that Supes can beat up Buu, out-absorb Buu, etc., Buu still cannot die to him. Supes runs out of juice just from battle fatigue.
3. Buu has abilities that Superman can't deal with, such as screaming to make a dimensional portal and fleeing into the afterlife or pocket dimensions, etc.
4. Buu is MAGIC. Not only has Superman shown a marked weakness against magic traditionally, the transmutation beam that Buu could use to absorb him would turn him into harmless candy. (And don't make the Vegitto argument, because that requires a COLOSSAL advantage in power, not to mention that Buu still ended up absorbing them anyways).
5. The problem with the "Superman would out-absorb Buu" argument is that it was an ENERGY absorber against an ENERGY absorber. But that's not how Buu absorbs. Buu absorbs physically, yet can grab incorporeal creatures. Superman might drain his ki, but he still gets swallowed up, same as everyone else.
6. Superman Blue did not permanently retain his absorbed victims. Buu can. Buu could retire to absorb enemies from GT, or Superman's allies, etc. Superman can't match Buu's power growth.
7. Superman's much-vaunted powers have included things like time travel and destroying planets. Buu was a threat to the universe. He's a step up, more of a Beyonder-level adversary.
8. Super Ghost Attack would allow Buu to keep Superman occupied until he found a way to trap or pin him.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ArekExcelsior said:
"Here's the problem with the pro-Supes arguments.  1. Buu is using ki blasts. Ki is markedly different from conventional or superheroic energy. There is no reason to believe that Superman will be as adept at absorbing Super Kamehameha.2. Supes can't kill Buu. Buu needed Spirit Bomb, a holy disintegrating blast with power from all over the Cosmos, to kill him. Even if one grants that Supes can beat up Buu, out-absorb Buu, etc., Buu still cannot die to him. Supes runs out of juice just from battle fatigue. 3. Buu has abilities that Superman can't deal with, such as screaming to make a dimensional portal and fleeing into the afterlife or pocket dimensions, etc. 4. Buu is MAGIC. Not only has Superman shown a marked weakness against magic traditionally, the transmutation beam that Buu could use to absorb him would turn him into harmless candy. (And don't make the Vegitto argument, because that requires a COLOSSAL advantage in power, not to mention that Buu still ended up absorbing them anyways).5. The problem with the "Superman would out-absorb Buu" argument is that it was an ENERGY absorber against an ENERGY absorber. But that's not how Buu absorbs. Buu absorbs physically, yet can grab incorporeal creatures. Superman might drain his ki, but he still gets swallowed up, same as everyone else. 6. Superman Blue did not permanently retain his absorbed victims. Buu can. Buu could retire to absorb enemies from GT, or Superman's allies, etc. Superman can't match Buu's power growth. 7. Superman's much-vaunted powers have included things like time travel and destroying planets. Buu was a threat to the universe. He's a step up, more of a Beyonder-level adversary. 8. Super Ghost Attack would allow Buu to keep Superman occupied until he found a way to trap or pin him. "

Dude, I know that you mean well, but this is regular super buu. 
If it was kid buu you would have something, buuhan was a universal threat, Kid Buu was a lesser threat to the universe, as he destroyed galaxies and defeated gods. 
Kid Buu had unlimited energy and could also absorb energy and physical beings. All Buu's were magical, but kid buu had the best regeneration. Superman is not pure good in my books. (no matter how much they hype him up), and it took the spirit energy of galaxies to challenge him. Not to mention all of Mystic gohan's power, all of the z-fighters power, and Kid Buu was still too strong, Kid Buu was still owning them all, but then when Goku's energy was revived, he finished the job after a short struggle. 

Therefore I conclude, if it were kid buu, you would be 90% right (the ghost attack was gotenks buu), but super buu is too weak.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel