Superman Vs Super Buu

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 7, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" In theory it could work, or it could backfire like fire like it did with parasite and start sucking energy out of Buu from the inside. He would have no choice but to spit him back out. "
thats true. but buus body puts all victims unconscious. and continually absorbs energy to the point were they cant do anything "
Well not everyone, Vegito was still awake when he was absorbed. "
that was becuase he got help from the kais, who are magical i might add. if the kais didnt help, buu would of killed everyone on the show.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" In theory it could work, or it could backfire like fire like it did with parasite and start sucking energy out of Buu from the inside. He would have no choice but to spit him back out. "
thats true. but buus body puts all victims unconscious. and continually absorbs energy to the point were they cant do anything "
that was becuase he got help from the kais, who are magical i might add. if the kais didnt help, buu would of killed everyone on the show. "
I thought it was because of that barrier he put around himself when he got absorbed, when he let it down the fusion split.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
that was becuase he got help from the kais, who are magical i might add. if the kais didnt help, buu would of killed everyone on the show. "

Your point is competely moot, you're just saying that just because they're from different universes that the fight can't be evaluated. You could say that about like 99% of the threads on here 
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
I thought it was because of that barrier he put around himself when he got absorbed, when he let it down the fusion split. "
ya, it was the magic something rings. the barrier was made by the rings and it split them up because thats apparently how the procedure goes.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
Your point is competely moot, you're just saying that just because they're from different universes that the fight can't be evaluated. You could say that about like 99% of the threads on here  "
no, im saying that they absorb completely different ways. so its not moot, your post questioning my post is moot.
@Sinister_Noob:
And Buu still loses according to everyone on this thread except fo you.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: And Buu still loses according to everyone on this thread except fo you. "
i never once said that buu wins, im just getting my own information. stop accusing  me of things you dont know anything about. please :) shut the fuck up :D
lol, jk emo, i mean dude.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
OK, so Buu's absorbing technique is basically the only defense he has against Blue, but it is unclear if it will work on him or not. I'm going to say it wont, since there is more proof one the table that shows it may not work.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
"OK, so Buu's absorbing technique is basically the only defense he has against Blue, but it is unclear if it will work on him or not. I'm going to say it wont, since there is more proof one the table that shows it may not work. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: And Buu still loses according to everyone on this thread except fo you. "
i never once said that buu wins, im just getting my own information. stop accusing  me of things you dont know anything about. please :) shut the fuck up :D lol, jk emo, i mean dude. "

im on comic vine defending buu against superman XD
@Sonata said:
" OK, so Buu's absorbing technique is basically the only defense he has against Blue, but it is unclear if it will work on him or not. I'm going to say it wont, since there is more proof one the table that shows it may not work. "
ya, it may not work. i hope that nuva realizes that im helping him from putting one more check on his "spite battles made list". but he does not seem to notice so Y dont we call this a done thread. i knew blue was going to win anyways, i was just having some fun debating while i had the chance.
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"OK, so Buu's absorbing technique is basically the only defense he has against Blue, but it is unclear if it will work on him or not. I'm going to say it wont, since there is more proof one the table that shows it may not work. "

@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
i never once said that buu wins, im just getting my own information. stop accusing  me of things you dont know anything about. please :) shut the fuck up :D lol, jk emo, i mean dude. "
im on comic vine defending buu against superman XD "
dont bother. people on comicvine are what you call, one sided people. and blue wins anyways.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" OK, so Buu's absorbing technique is basically the only defense he has against Blue, but it is unclear if it will work on him or not. I'm going to say it wont, since there is more proof one the table that shows it may not work. "
ya, it may not work. i hope that nuva realizes that im helping him from putting one more check on his "spite battles made list". but he does not seem to notice so Y dont we call this a done thread. i knew blue was going to win anyways, i was just having some fun debating while i had the chance. "

This thread was your idea!
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
ya, it may not work. i hope that nuva realizes that im helping him from putting one more check on his "spite battles made list". but he does not seem to notice so Y dont we call this a done thread. i knew blue was going to win anyways, i was just having some fun debating while i had the chance. "
This thread was your idea! "
what! here you go again! you have to result to total BS
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
what! here you go again! you have to result to total BS "

ROFL
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
ROFL "
lol, LMAO

if it was normal superman buu OWN
@FLCL1 said:
" if it was normal superman buu OWN "
ya, most likely.
@FLCL1 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
ROFL "

He told me to do it.. really

<_<................ >_> *darts eyes* i dont kno who to believe! XD
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
ROFL "
He told me to do it.. really "
i dont even know you, i just saw your pic on a thread. frigin blonde emo cracker. lol.
and how would i tell you anyways. its not like you got a phone thats on or something stupid
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel