Superman Vs Super Buu

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 7, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Superman Blue
 
 
 
 
Regular Super Buu
 
 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and what difference is this superman blue to the superman who piss on dbz characther
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
This Superman is Pure Energy.
 
He would destroy Super Buu, He would absorb his energy blasts and his punches and add it to his power.
 

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

fking spite :(
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
yes, a spite thread, a person with energy absoprtion, is the biggest enemy of dbz
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Buu
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Acer said:
" Buu "
Let me guess BFR??
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
" @Acer said:
" Buu "
Let me guess BFR?? "
BFR is such a bad word, i prefer to call it well there is no other name xP
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Acer said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Acer said:
" Buu "
Let me guess BFR?? "
BFR is such a bad word, i prefer to call it well there is no other name xP "
LOL that still wouldnt work though, Superman is pure energy in that form, you cant destroy energy.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and by absorbing the energy buu used to bfr he will just become stronger, and energy never need to breathe
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
" @Acer said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Acer said:
" Buu "
Let me guess BFR?? "
BFR is such a bad word, i prefer to call it well there is no other name xP "
LOL that still wouldnt work though, Superman is pure energy in that form, you cant destroy energy. "
Then buu absorbs him, becomes pure energy himself and slowly destroys the Dc multiverse. xP
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Acer said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Acer said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Acer said:
" Buu "
Let me guess BFR?? "
BFR is such a bad word, i prefer to call it well there is no other name xP "
LOL that still wouldnt work though, Superman is pure energy in that form, you cant destroy energy. "
Then buu absorbs him, becomes pure energy himself and slowly destroys the Dc multiverse. xP "
People have tried to absorb him but they failed, because he out absorbs them.lol
 
 Parasite tried to absorb him and he nearly died.
 



Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
wait, i never knew blue supes can absorb physical attacks.
wait, what about buus ability he used of piccolo, gotenks, and gohan. he absorbed them into himself. would that work
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
"wait, i never knew blue supes can absorb physical attacks. wait, what about buus ability he used of piccolo, gotenks, and gohan. he absorbed them into himself. would that work "

Read the post above you.
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
In theory it could work, or it could backfire like fire like it did with parasite and start sucking energy out of Buu from the inside. He would have no choice but to spit him back out.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"wait, i never knew blue supes can absorb physical attacks. wait, what about buus ability he used of piccolo, gotenks, and gohan. he absorbed them into himself. would that work "
Read the post above you. "
well the weird thing is...buu is not from DC
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" In theory it could work, or it could backfire like fire like it did with parasite and start sucking energy out of Buu from the inside. He would have no choice but to spit him back out. "
thats true. but buus body puts all victims unconscious. and continually absorbs energy to the point were they cant do anything
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"wait, i never knew blue supes can absorb physical attacks. wait, what about buus ability he used of piccolo, gotenks, and gohan. he absorbed them into himself. would that work "
Read the post above you. "
well the weird thing is...buu is not from DC "

And... Superman is from DC. So what's your point?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"wait, i never knew blue supes can absorb physical attacks. wait, what about buus ability he used of piccolo, gotenks, and gohan. he absorbed them into himself. would that work "
Read the post above you. "
well the weird thing is...buu is not from DC "
And... Superman is from DC. So what's your point? "
my point is that the way DC absorbs and DBZ absorbs are completely different, and unpredictable to whether it will work, backfire, or even do anything.
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" In theory it could work, or it could backfire like fire like it did with parasite and start sucking energy out of Buu from the inside. He would have no choice but to spit him back out. "
thats true. but buus body puts all victims unconscious. and continually absorbs energy to the point were they cant do anything "
Well not everyone, Vegito was still awake when he was absorbed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel