Superman vs SS4 Gogeta

Topic started by Auron on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

LOL no one THAT stupid or that much of a fanboy XD................i hope 
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"LOL no one THAT stupid or that much of a fanboy XD................i hope  "

Trust me, there are some people who believe Goku could beat Galactus. I was argueing with this guy on youtube, and he went as far as saying Babidi was a better telepath than Charles Xavier and Jean Grey. There are some crazy ass DBZ fanboys/girls out there.

........................i dont belive someone said that LOL
@FLCL1 said:
"........................i dont belive someone said that LOL "

Yea man, its crazy people everywhere.

odvously lol

Supernoob......I mean Supercool, will be here any minute now to disturb the piece...that asshole
@JThree47693 said:
"Supernoob......I mean Supercool, will be here any minute now to disturb the piece...that asshole "

ROFL nice use of words lol wat did he/she do to u anyways lol 
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Supernoob......I mean Supercool, will be here any minute now to disturb the piece...that asshole "
ROFL nice use of words lol wat did he/she do to u anyways lol  "

Annoyed the hell out of me. Especially in the Mystic Gohan vs Goku thread, were Goku clearly loses and he is still trying to defend him.
Post by Sonata (35,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Supercool seems to be very confused, I'm still waiting for Him/her to show these skills Gogeta has.
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
ROFL nice use of words lol wat did he/she do to u anyways lol  "
Annoyed the hell out of me. Especially in the Mystic Gohan vs Goku thread, were Goku clearly loses and he is still trying to defend him. "

ill read it later XD he/she is cool with me though lol
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i sure hope your not talking about me!
>: [
anyways, gogeta has quite a verity of powers
@Sinister_Noob said:
"i sure hope your not talking about me! >: [ "

Nope. Your cool, you can at least admit when someone loses.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" i sure hope your not talking about me! >: [ anyways, gogeta has quite a verity of powers "
Such as??
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" i sure hope your not talking about me! >: [ anyways, gogeta has quite a verity of powers "
Such as?? "

a lot XD i will youtube it
okay, here is my say in this. 
everyone here is going to go against me if i say gogeta is faster than superman, so i'll keep that statistic to myself.
but, ill admit that superman is stronger. and may even survive gogetas blasts. doubt it though.
i'm not saying gogeta wins, but think about his ability when he fought Janemba? janemba is a reality warper and is physically unaffected.
gogeta used the stardust breaker, an attack that destroys the soul followed by the body. an out of the ordinary attack for DBZ, which is why i think it will give gogeta the upper hand here.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"okay, here is my say in this.  everyone here is going to go against me if i say gogeta is faster than superman, so i'll keep that statistic to myself. but, ill admit that superman is stronger. and may even survive gogetas blasts. doubt it though. i'm not saying gogeta wins, but think about his ability when he fought Janemba? janemba is a reality warper and is physically unaffected. gogeta used the stardust breaker, an attack that destroys the soul followed by the body. an out of the ordinary attack for DBZ, which is why i think it will give gogeta the upper hand here. "

THANK U!! LOL
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"okay, here is my say in this.  everyone here is going to go against me if i say gogeta is faster than superman, so i'll keep that statistic to myself. but, ill admit that superman is stronger. and may even survive gogetas blasts. doubt it though. i'm not saying gogeta wins, but think about his ability when he fought Janemba? janemba is a reality warper and is physically unaffected. gogeta used the stardust breaker, an attack that destroys the soul followed by the body. an out of the ordinary attack for DBZ, which is why i think it will give gogeta the upper hand here. "
THANK U!! LOL "
YOUR WELCOME!! LOL

Yeah that was Super Saiyan Gogeta he had a more serious personality and used that attack on Janemba, but this Gogeta is different not serious at all, how do we know if he still knows that attack or not. And to the fact that Vegeta and Goku were dead when they fused could also be a factor to that technique as well.

We just couldnt keep this civilized could we.........
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel