Superman vs SS4 Gogeta

Topic started by Auron on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Its shows that Superman is far more durable than Goku one of many categories Superman excels in better than Goku. "
defence: superman power:superman flying speed:superman  everything else GOKU "
You forgot Intelligence and Reflexes for Superman AND SPEED. All Goku has is a Ki Blasts in his favor, but that wont do him any good Superman has survived far worse than what Goku can dish out. "
reflexes are in gokus favor,goku is not stupid in a fight and ATTACK SPEED is in gokus favor "
How so can Goku faze his Molecules in a split second like Superman can?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

superman wont be able to touch him!! goku train constantly on fighting skill and other skills superman weight lifts.............wtf
Online Now
@FLCL1 said:
" superman wont be able to touch him!! goku train constantly on fighting skill and other skills superman weight lifts.............wtf "
Yeah he Trains constantly, AND?? He still does not match  Superman's Strength, It would be like Jet Li going up  against a Tank, Jet is a Better fighter than the tank, but there is nothing he can do against it since it is far more durable and powerful.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" superman wont be able to touch him!! goku train constantly on fighting skill and other skills superman weight lifts.............wtf "
Yeah he Trains constantly, AND?? He still does not match  Superman's Strength, It would be like Jet Li going up  against a Tank, Jet is a Better fighter than the tank, but there is nothing he can do against it since it is far more durable and powerful. "

i dont know i think jet li would rape the tank XD
Online Now
Sure you would think that lol
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"superman wont be able to touch him!! goku train constantly on fighting skill and other skills superman weight lifts.............wtf "

Goku trains constantly on fighting skills and gets wrecked by people stronger than him. Goku vs Frieza, Goku trained for five days straight, got to Namek, and Frieza wrecked him. Frieza was no where near Goku in hand to hand, he never felt the need to fight. He thought of himself as superior to everyone, he was the most powerful. He never trained for anything. He had his henchman do the dirty work. He stayed in the saftey of his spaceship, and he wrecked Goku. He killed of an entire race of people who ate sleep and shited fighting, and he killed them with a flick of his finger. Fighting skills in DBZ dont mean shit. You never actually saw Goku even learning any knew fight techniques. He went and trained with King Kai and learned Kaio Ken, a power up, and spirit bomb, an energy attack. He learned instant transmission from the Yadrats.IT, a form of transportation. He trained in the hyperbolic time chamber and came back displaying his new found ability, full powered Super Saiyan, a power up. Hetrained in the after life and came back with SSJ3, another powerup. Where are these amazing fighting abilities of Goku that everyone speaks about? From what I saw in the show, everyone fought the same. None of them displayed theie amazing fighting prowess that people seem to drool over.  
1. Goku has never displayed any speed to touch Superman. Period, IT is a non factor seeing as Goku would have to sit and concentrate on Supermans ki(Superman doesnt have ki by the way, people seem to forget that) 
2. Goku has no way of harming Superman. To harm Superman you would need kryptonite(Goku doesnt know what that is) You would need to be kryptonian(which Goku isnt) You would need to be a very powerul telepath(which Goku isnt) Red Sun radiation(no evidence that a red sun even exist in the DBZU so how the hell would Goku know about it) Or you would need magic(which Goku doesnt have outside of the dragonballs, and he wouldnt have enough time to gather them before Superman knocks him out.) I dont see why people think Goku stands a chance. He is outclassed, Superman would beat the hell out of Goku EASILY. He wouldnt break a sweat. No one on the DBZ side has made a solid arguement. All they give us is speculation and bullshit numbers. If you could give any solid evidence that Goku would last a second against Superman, then I concede defeat. If not, Superman wins in a mega curbstomp.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14

gogeta
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" Gogeta humiliates superman with his superior skill and speed. "
I like to this skill you are talking about with Gogeta, all he did in the fight was knock Omega Shenron around who was flying right toward Gogeta did not show anything that proved he was faster than Superman there. Then he duplicated himself and tossed confetti on Omega Sheron, Confetti is not going to hurt Superman. After that he defected an Negative energy ball into space, since Superman has no negative energy to speak of so I dont see how this proves he can be durable against Superman's hot as the sun Heat vision which is just pure energy. Then Gogeta hit Omega Shenron with a Big Bang Kamehameha,Shenron suffered damage but did not die, and he does not have the same level of durability as Superman.  Superman wins because he has shown more Gogeta has not. "

Gogeta has both the skills of goku and of vegeta, and goku alone has way more skill than all supermen combined (exaggeration, but still, you can catch my drift.) Gogeta can use instant transmission which is way faster than superman, in the cooler movie we can see that people can fight whilst using instant transmission, and so gogeta would be slapping superman all over the place. Gogeta was not even trying against Shenron, it is kind of like when gohan was toying with perfect cell, he could have ended it anytime. Gogeta would not get touched by superman.
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"superman wont be able to touch him!! goku train constantly on fighting skill and other skills superman weight lifts.............wtf "
Goku trains constantly on fighting skills and gets wrecked by people stronger than him. Goku vs Frieza, Goku trained for five days straight, got to Namek, and Frieza wrecked him. Frieza was no where near Goku in hand to hand, he never felt the need to fight. He thought of himself as superior to everyone, he was the most powerful. He never trained for anything. He had his henchman do the dirty work. He stayed in the saftey of his spaceship, and he wrecked Goku. He killed of an entire race of people who ate sleep and shited fighting, and he killed them with a flick of his finger. Fighting skills in DBZ dont mean shit. You never actually saw Goku even learning any knew fight techniques. He went and trained with King Kai and learned Kaio Ken, a power up, and spirit bomb, an energy attack. He learned instant transmission from the Yadrats.IT, a form of transportation. He trained in the hyperbolic time chamber and came back displaying his new found ability, full powered Super Saiyan, a power up. Hetrained in the after life and came back with SSJ3, another powerup. Where are these amazing fighting abilities of Goku that everyone speaks about? From what I saw in the show, everyone fought the same. None of them displayed theie amazing fighting prowess that people seem to drool over.  1. Goku has never displayed any speed to touch Superman. Period, IT is a non factor seeing as Goku would have to sit and concentrate on Supermans ki(Superman doesnt have ki by the way, people seem to forget that) 2. Goku has no way of harming Superman. To harm Superman you would need kryptonite(Goku doesnt know what that is) You would need to be kryptonian(which Goku isnt) You would need to be a very powerul telepath(which Goku isnt) Red Sun radiation(no evidence that a red sun even exist in the DBZU so how the hell would Goku know about it) Or you would need magic(which Goku doesnt have outside of the dragonballs, and he wouldnt have enough time to gather them before Superman knocks him out.) I dont see why people think Goku stands a chance. He is outclassed, Superman would beat the hell out of Goku EASILY. He wouldnt break a sweat. No one on the DBZ side has made a solid arguement. All they give us is speculation and bullshit numbers. If you could give any solid evidence that Goku would last a second against Superman, then I concede defeat. If not, Superman wins in a mega curbstomp. "

The main reason why goku gets wrecked is because his opponents are too quick, whereas superman is a joke. This is gogeta by the way. Superman tops is 500*speed of light, whereas instant transmission has much faster feats.
@Supercool99:
Instant transmission was already explained by Goku. He clearly said it goes 186,000 miles a second. He didnt say it goes any faster. Whether you want to believe Goku is faster than Superman, hey, thas your problem, go ahead and believe it. Superman wrecks Gogeta and any other DBZ character you put him up against.  Oh, and about his opponents being to quick, thats a weak ass arguement. If you dont have a real come back, dont post.
@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99: Instant transmission was already explained by Goku. He clearly said it goes 186,000 miles a second. He didnt say it goes any faster. Whether you want to believe Goku is faster than Superman, hey, thas your problem, go ahead and believe it. Superman wrecks Gogeta and any other DBZ character you put him up against.  Oh, and about his opponents being to quick, thats a weak ass arguement. If you dont have a real come back, dont post. "

Please, just because you don't accept it, does not mean that it is weak, if you want to know goku's speed I will mail it to you.

Instant transmission 

Took goku a week to get to namek whilst at lightspeed  
= 7*24*3600  
= 168 * 3600 
= 360000 + 216000 + 28800 
= 576000 + 28800 
= 604800 seconds 
it took goku 1 second or less to get to new namek: meaning that Instant transmition is at least 604800 * speed of light 

Goku went to the south galaxy in less than 10 seconds 

nearest galaxy in reality is 2.5 million light-years away. 

so the slowest goku was travelling is: 250 000 *365 * 24 * 60/10 =  13140000000 

Therefore intant transmission is basically way faster than superman could ever dream.    
@Supercool99 said:
"Instant transmission  Took goku a week to get to namek whilst at lightspeed  = 7*24*3600  = 168 * 3600 = 360000 + 216000 + 28800 = 576000 + 28800 = 604800 seconds it took goku 1 second or less to get to new namek: meaning that Instant transmition is at least 604800 * speed of light     Goku went to the south galaxy in less than 10 seconds  nearest galaxy in reality is 2.5 million light-years away.  so the slowest goku was travelling is: 250 000 *365 * 24 * 60/10 =  13140000000  Therefore intant transmission is basically way faster than superman could ever dream.     "

All those numbers are al fine and dandy and what not, but Goku said IT is light speed, so those numbers mean nothing. If the person using the technique says its light speed, i am going to believe that person over someone who gives bullshit numbers. You lost kid. Accept defeat like a man and move on.
@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"Instant transmission  Took goku a week to get to namek whilst at lightspeed  = 7*24*3600  = 168 * 3600 = 360000 + 216000 + 28800 = 576000 + 28800 = 604800 seconds it took goku 1 second or less to get to new namek: meaning that Instant transmition is at least 604800 * speed of light     Goku went to the south galaxy in less than 10 seconds  nearest galaxy in reality is 2.5 million light-years away.  so the slowest goku was travelling is: 250 000 *365 * 24 * 60/10 =  13140000000  Therefore intant transmission is basically way faster than superman could ever dream.     "
All those numbers are al fine and dandy and what not, but Goku said IT is light speed, so those numbers mean nothing. If the person using the technique says its light speed, i am going to believe that person over someone who gives bullshit numbers. You lost kid. Accept defeat like a man and move on. "

No statement in Manga, anyway, Picollo said that the special beam cannon was faster than light, so your argument failed.
@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
All those numbers are al fine and dandy and what not, but Goku said IT is light speed, so those numbers mean nothing. If the person using the technique says its light speed, i am going to believe that person over someone who gives bullshit numbers. You lost kid. Accept defeat like a man and move on. "
No statement in Manga, anyway, Picollo said that the special beam cannon was faster than light, so your argument failed. "

And that statement wasnt in the manga, so your arguement fails. I am through with you kid, Superman stomps.
@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
No statement in Manga, anyway, Picollo said that the special beam cannon was faster than light, so your argument failed. "
And that statement wasnt in the manga, so your arguement fails. I am through with you kid, Superman stomps. "

Nope, I was stating, that you can't use goku's word for it because it is contradicted by picollo, and so my numbers are not contradicted by the manga and so are accurate, except I just realised that I need to multiply the speed by ten.
@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
And that statement wasnt in the manga, so your arguement fails. I am through with you kid, Superman stomps. "
Nope, I was stating, that you can't use goku's word for it because it is contradicted by picollo, and so my numbers are not contradicted by the manga and so are accurate, except I just realised that I need to multiply the speed by ten. "

You did nothing but speculate, but whatever. The clear winner is Superman whether you want to admit it or not. I am done, I wont be posting anymore after this.
@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
Nope, I was stating, that you can't use goku's word for it because it is contradicted by picollo, and so my numbers are not contradicted by the manga and so are accurate, except I just realised that I need to multiply the speed by ten. "
You did nothing but speculate, but whatever. The clear winner is Superman whether you want to admit it or not. I am done, I wont be posting anymore after this. "

The clear winner is gogeta and you know it, speculating, I am just showing you a flaw in your argument. 
Gogeta is faster than superman.
@Supercool99:
Superman wins, but you dont want to admit it. Whatever kid, I am through, Superman wrecks the entire DBZ cast. Go ahead and keep sayin Gogeta is faster and throwing out bullshit numbers. I didnt flaw in my logic, you failed in yours. Good day kid.
@JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99: Superman wins, but you dont want to admit it. Whatever kid, I am through, Superman wrecks the entire DBZ cast. Go ahead and keep sayin Gogeta is faster and throwing out bullshit numbers. I didnt flaw in my logic, you failed in yours. Good day kid. "

superman gets owned by goku, it is fact, but hey you think what you want, after all, it is not official.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel