Superman vs SS4 Gogeta

Topic started by Auron on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
this fight is stupid
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sinister_Noob said:
" this fight is stupid "
yea it kind of is its exacly like the goku vs superman thread except goku is three times stronger
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" this fight is stupid "
yea it kind of is its exacly like the goku vs superman thread except goku is three times stronger "
yup. i actually think goku can beat most superman's around. no one gives enough credit to goku at all
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" this fight is stupid "
yea it kind of is its exacly like the goku vs superman thread except goku is three times stronger "
yup. i actually think goku can beat most superman's around. no one gives enough credit to goku at all "
not at all superman is not faster than goku at fighting speed or dogdeing speed
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Supercool99 said:
" Gogeta humiliates superman with his superior skill and speed. "
I like to this skill you are talking about with Gogeta, all he did in the fight was knock Omega Shenron around who was flying right toward Gogeta did not show anything that proved he was faster than Superman there. Then he duplicated himself and tossed confetti on Omega Sheron, Confetti is not going to hurt Superman. After that he defected an Negative energy ball into space, since Superman has no negative energy to speak of so I dont see how this proves he can be durable against Superman's hot as the sun Heat vision which is just pure energy. Then Gogeta hit Omega Shenron with a Big Bang Kamehameha,Shenron suffered damage but did not die, and he does not have the same level of durability as Superman.

Superman wins because he has shown more Gogeta has not.
@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
I like to this skill you are talking about with Gogeta, all he did in the fight was knock Omega Shenron around who was flying right toward Gogeta did not show anything that proved he was faster than Superman there. Then he duplicated himself and tossed confetti on Omega Sheron, Confetti is not going to hurt Superman. After that he defected an Negative energy ball into space, since Superman has no negative energy to speak of so I dont see how this proves he can be durable against Superman's hot as the sun Heat vision which is just pure energy. Then Gogeta hit Omega Shenron with a Big Bang Kamehameha,Shenron suffered damage but did not die, and he does not have the same level of durability as Superman.  Superman wins because he has shown more Gogeta has not. "

sonata............u sure u wannna go down this road XD
Been down this road for a year and a half nowXD
well then*flashes a "i vote goku" sign* it looks like we gots our selves a mexican stand off XD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
I like to this skill you are talking about with Gogeta, all he did in the fight was knock Omega Shenron around who was flying right toward Gogeta did not show anything that proved he was faster than Superman there. Then he duplicated himself and tossed confetti on Omega Sheron, Confetti is not going to hurt Superman. After that he defected an Negative energy ball into space, since Superman has no negative energy to speak of so I dont see how this proves he can be durable against Superman's hot as the sun Heat vision which is just pure energy. Then Gogeta hit Omega Shenron with a Big Bang Kamehameha,Shenron suffered damage but did not die, and he does not have the same level of durability as Superman.  Superman wins because he has shown more Gogeta has not. "
sonata............u sure u wannna go down this road XD "

Its nothing but the truth.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Dude this is soo retro... they should make a special Goku vs Superman event with sides
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Nerx said:
"Dude this is soo retro... they should make a special Goku vs Superman event with sides "

Or they should ban comic characters vs anime/manga characters. That would help.
@Nerx said:
" Dude this is soo retro... they should make a special Goku vs Superman event with sides "
LOL I hope you are kidding Nerx.

Dude goku would pwn with no problem we are talking about normal superman
@FLCL1 said:
" Dude goku would pwn with no problem we are talking about normal superman "
Normal Superman survives Planet busting attacks Goku on the other hand dies.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@JThree47693 said:
" @Nerx said:
"Dude this is soo retro... they should make a special Goku vs Superman event with sides "
Or they should ban comic characters vs anime/manga characters. That would help. "
Keep Animevice 100 as in less comic crossovers as they did in Comicvine

@Sonata said:
" @Nerx said:
" Dude this is soo retro... they should make a special Goku vs Superman event with sides "
LOL I hope you are kidding Nerx. "

I don't need to be , it is practically done 24/7 by people already... lets make this tomfoolery official

surviving a planet bursting attack omg thats amazing give him a metal lol come on goku doesnt need do go all that because he can dogde every attack superman will try to land
Its shows that Superman is far more durable than Goku one of many categories Superman excels in better than Goku.
@Sonata said:
"Its shows that Superman is far more durable than Goku one of many categories Superman excels in better than Goku. "

defence: superman 
power:superman 
flying speed:superman 

everything else GOKU
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Its shows that Superman is far more durable than Goku one of many categories Superman excels in better than Goku. "
defence: superman power:superman flying speed:superman  everything else GOKU "
You forgot Intelligence and Reflexes for Superman AND SPEED. All Goku has is a Ki Blasts in his favor, but that wont do him any good Superman has survived far worse than what Goku can dish out.
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
defence: superman power:superman flying speed:superman  everything else GOKU "
You forgot Intelligence and Reflexes for Superman AND SPEED. All Goku has is a Ki Blasts in his favor, but that wont do him any good Superman has survived far worse than what Goku can dish out. "

reflexes are in gokus favor,goku is not stupid in a fight and ATTACK SPEED is in gokus favor
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel