Superman vs SS4 Gogeta

Topic started by Auron on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Kelleth 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@batosaimsxz said:

" @Supercool99 said:

" Lol ssj4 goku would own current superman, ssj4 gogeta would just die of boredom. "
You're an idiot "
No name calling! respect each others ideas. follow the forum guidelines and the Battle Forums guidelines!
Just because you don`t agree doesn`t mean your allowed to call him an idiot! consider this the first warning. 
Post by Sonata (35,634 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gogeta would die, what has he done that shows he can beat Superman.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Sonata said:
"Gogeta would die, what has he done that shows he can beat Superman. "

Nothing
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

SSJ4 gogeta owns current superman no contest.
@Supercool99 said:
" SSJ4 gogeta owns current superman no contest. "
How?
@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "

He wouldnt thats how.
@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "

There are many things such as knocking him out and using his speed. He would humiliate superman.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
He wouldnt thats how. "

@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
quote:

"first of all its impossible to breath in space one of the exagerations of comics and anime 
second superman has lost to people goku can beat tho not easyly 
third goku has avioded fast punchs and kicks (we all saw the show) 
fourth superman does not have a style if u wanted to call his style something its wrestling compaired to goku mix marcail arts(spell that wrong)  
fifth new death a fighting style matters alot in this fight so imma go with my gut and say SUPERMAN IS GONNA LOSE 

land any argument at me and ill counter it " 

gogeta would pwd
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
He wouldnt thats how. "

@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
quote:"first of all its impossible to breath in space one of the exagerations of comics and anime second superman has lost to people goku can beat tho not easyly third goku has avioded fast punchs and kicks (we all saw the show) fourth superman does not have a style if u wanted to call his style something its wrestling compaired to goku mix marcail arts(spell that wrong)  fifth new death a fighting style matters alot in this fight so imma go with my gut and say SUPERMAN IS GONNA LOSE  land any argument at me and ill counter it "  gogeta would pwd "

Goku is better than current superman, and in my view the equal of SA superman 
Gogeta would beat superman prime.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Supercool99 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
He wouldnt thats how. "

@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
quote:"first of all its impossible to breath in space one of the exagerations of comics and anime second superman has lost to people goku can beat tho not easyly third goku has avioded fast punchs and kicks (we all saw the show) fourth superman does not have a style if u wanted to call his style something its wrestling compaired to goku mix marcail arts(spell that wrong)  fifth new death a fighting style matters alot in this fight so imma go with my gut and say SUPERMAN IS GONNA LOSE  land any argument at me and ill counter it "  gogeta would pwd "
Goku is better than current superman, and in my view the equal of SA superman Gogeta would beat superman prime. "

i dont know wat superman prime does tho :/
@FLCL1 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
He wouldnt thats how. "

@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
Goku is better than current superman, and in my view the equal of SA superman Gogeta would beat superman prime. "
i dont know wat superman prime does tho :/ "

superman prime is a legend in his own right, he humiliated sky level beings. Too bad that he is not a good guy.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Supercool99 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Supercool99 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
He wouldnt thats how. "

@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
i dont know wat superman prime does tho :/ "
superman prime is a legend in his own right, he humiliated sky level beings. Too bad that he is not a good guy. "

Superman Prime(Superboy Prime, guardian charged could very possibley solo the DBZverse. I could back this up with scans, kind of like the one where universe 51 was destroyed by him and Monarch fighting

Superman humilates Gogeta.
@Supercool99 said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
There are many things such as knocking him out and using his speed. He would humiliate superman. "
Hes not fast enough, Superman moves FTL Inside of a double Black hole. Gogeta's best attack still didnt even beat Omega Shenron who does not even come close to Superman in durability.
@Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
There are many things such as knocking him out and using his speed. He would humiliate superman. "
Hes not fast enough, Superman moves FTL Inside of a double Black hole. Gogeta's best attack still didnt even beat Omega Shenron who does not have near the same durability as Superman. "

I fixed your typo
@JThree47693 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
Hes not fast enough, Superman moves FTL Inside of a double Black hole. Gogeta's best attack still didnt even beat Omega Shenron who does not have near the same durability as Superman. "
I fixed your typo "
Ahhh Thx:)
@Sonata said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
I fixed your typo "
Ahhh Thx:) "

No prob
@Sonata said:
"@Supercool99 said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
Hes not fast enough, Superman moves FTL Inside of a double Black hole. Gogeta's best attack still didnt even beat Omega Shenron who does not even come close to Superman in durability. "

Lol, If I can recall gogeta spared omega shenron, Omega shenron may not be as durable as superman, but he can regenerate, and so you can not compare the two. Furthermore, you should know that it is ki, that gives dbz their durability, and so gogeta's attack, which was not his best attack, seriously cut down omega shenron's ki, and durability. Gogeta never got to use his finishing move. Gogeta would never have to use his best attack against superman, he would just beat up superman. Superman may appear durable, but really he is not that durable because when up against doomsday and darkseid, physical strength is enough to tire and knock him out. 
Heck superman also seems to get hurt by lightning, which even master roshi can produce, gogeta has no problem with superman. 
I will show you how fast gogeta is in your mail.
@Supercool99 said:
"@Sonata said:
"@Supercool99 said:

" @Sonata said:

" @Supercool99 said:
How? "
Hes not fast enough, Superman moves FTL Inside of a double Black hole. Gogeta's best attack still didnt even beat Omega Shenron who does not even come close to Superman in durability. "
Lol, If I can recall gogeta spared omega shenron, Omega shenron may not be as durable as superman, but he can regenerate, and so you can not compare the two. Furthermore, you should know that it is ki, that gives dbz their durability, and so gogeta's attack, which was not his best attack, seriously cut down omega shenron's ki, and durability. Gogeta never got to use his finishing move. Gogeta would never have to use his best attack against superman, he would just beat up superman. Superman may appear durable, but really he is not that durable because when up against doomsday and darkseid, physical strength is enough to tire and knock him out. Heck superman also seems to get hurt by lightning, which even master roshi can produce, gogeta has no problem with superman. I will show you how fast gogeta is in your mail. "

With all this said, Superman still wins.

Gogeta humiliates superman with his superior skill and speed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel