Superman vs SS4 Gogeta

Topic started by Auron on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FLCL1 said:
" YES I DO ITS CALLED INSTANT TRANSMISSION LOLXD "
But he cant do it in rapid succession,plus that is only Light speed Superman can move faster than light speed.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

but superman CANNOT fight at light speed example when he fights dooms day    
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"but superman CANNOT fight at light speed example when he fights dooms day     "

He vibrated his molecules and made Doomsday hit go right through him.
@FLCL1 said:
" but superman CANNOT fight at light speed example when he fights dooms day     "
Superman didnt in the first fight with DD, but in recent fights with him he has. Superman has become stronger since his "death" to DD
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"but superman CANNOT fight at light speed example when he fights dooms day     "
He vibrated his molecules and made Doomsday hit go right through him. "

@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" but superman CANNOT fight at light speed example when he fights dooms day     "
Superman didnt in the first fight with DD, but in recent fights with him he has. Superman has become stronger since his "death" to DD "

I WANT SCANS DAMN U!!!!! XD
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
He vibrated his molecules and made Doomsday hit go right through him. "

that wont help when a ki blast hits him lol

@Sonata said:
"

"

ok a punch went through him LOL thats good
And a Energy beam
@Sonata said:
"And a Energy beam "

point made i take that back i didnt notice that however there is a flaw in that im guessing superman cant hit people when hes like that
No, since he is moving so fast that he is not even solid.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
here is an off topic question and anyone can answer it, when does superman actually kick something?
Superman has kicked people in the past.
@Nerx said:
"here is an off topic question and anyone can answer it, when does superman actually kick something? "

u hardly ever see superman doing something with his feet i was surprized when i saw him do ONE flip XD while goku uses every body part even his head
Post by OtakuSmith (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@darkcyder said:
" You kidding? Goku wouldn't even need to go Super Saiyan to kick Superman's ass.

Yea, I'm gonna go with a battle between Superman and Goku at the end of the original Dragon Ball. That's more of a fair fight. "
Dude are you crazy? or just a Goku fanboy? Goku at the end of Dragon Ball couldn't handle Superman at all. Super Saiyan 1 Goku would probably have a hard time. SS2 Goku is about equal. SS3 Goku is a curbstomp.

If silverage Superman (who could pull about 10 planets on a chain) then SS4 Gogeta would be needed to stop him.
@OtakuSmith said:
" @darkcyder said:
" You kidding? Goku wouldn't even need to go Super Saiyan to kick Superman's ass.

Yea, I'm gonna go with a battle between Superman and Goku at the end of the original Dragon Ball. That's more of a fair fight. "
Dude are you crazy? or just a Goku fanboy? Goku at the end of Dragon Ball couldn't handle Superman at all. Super Saiyan 1 Goku would probably have a hard time. SS2 Goku is about equal. SS3 Goku is a curbstomp.  If silverage Superman (who could pull about 10 planets on a chain) then SS4 Gogeta would be needed to stop him. "
 *carl face palm*
dude stfu XD first off its normal superman 

Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Lets just agree to disagree, this is doing nothing but going in circles. I will no longer be argueing this, it is pointless and a waste of time. 196 posts, 7 pages, and its just one big circle.
Post by OtakuSmith (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@FLCL1 said:

" @OtakuSmith said:

" @darkcyder said:

Dude are you crazy? or just a Goku fanboy? Goku at the end of Dragon Ball couldn't handle Superman at all. Super Saiyan 1 Goku would probably have a hard time. SS2 Goku is about equal. SS3 Goku is a curbstomp.  If silverage Superman (who could pull about 10 planets on a chain) then SS4 Gogeta would be needed to stop him. "
 *carl face palm* dude stfu XD first off its normal superman  "
calm down. that's all u got to say is stfu?.... if normal superman definately ss3 goku would have to take him... superman is pretty strong..

if u dont got nothing else to say other than stfu then YOU jsut stfu. lame ass.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1:He uses his knee on ocassions but that is all i know
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
superman kinda fight using brute strength right? and some kryptonian martial art
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel