Superman vs Sodam Yat

Topic started by shonen on Aug. 5, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Superman (Post Crisis) with Thor's hammer

vs 

Sodam Yat

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
This fight should be on ComicVine. As for the battle, Sodam Yat's physiology is comparable to that of standard Kryptonian which would be sufficient physical strength to harm Superman. His speed is great enough to complete an encyclopedia set in a matter of seconds, he is able to wash sink full of dishes in the blink of an eye and is able to run from New York to Paris in a matter of seconds.  Sodam Yat's physical attributes coupled with his nigh-omnipotent energy manipulation, nigh-ominpotent matter manipulation, nigh-omnipotent reality alteration and nigh-omnipotent chronokinesis and his heat vision should be more than enough to defeat Superman. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I agree with Newdeath up above me. First, this fight does belong on The Vine. Second, it would depend on which version of Superman is used. Post-Crisis Superman would lose, but Pre-Crisis Superman, (Silver or Bronze), All-Star Superman, Superman Prime(One Million),  would be able to beat The New Ion, seeing as SBP was able to defeat him.
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Looks like hes using regular Superman, Which Sodom clearly wins based on his power set. Yet Another stomp thread -___-
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sonata said:
"Looks like hes using regular Superman, Which Sodom clearly wins based on his power set. Yet Another stomp thread -___- "

Not quite.
@shonen said:
"@Sonata said:
"Looks like hes using regular Superman, Which Sodom clearly wins based on his power set. Yet Another stomp thread -___- "
Not quite. "

Considering that that Superman has the Mjolnir, something I missed the first time I saw the page, I think that this is deffinately in favor of Superman, but this is considering that Superman can wield the Mjonir, yes?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @shonen said:
"@Sonata said:
Not quite. "
Considering that that Superman has the Mjolnir, something I missed the first time I saw the page, I think that this is deffinately in favor of Superman, but this is considering that Superman can wield the Mjonir, yes? "
He edited the thread to try to make it an even and better fight, which it is now:)
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @shonen said:
"@Sonata said:
Not quite. "
Considering that that Superman has the Mjolnir, something I missed the first time I saw the page, I think that this is deffinately in favor of Superman, but this is considering that Superman can wield the Mjonir, yes? "
He edited the thread to try to make it an even and better fight, which it is now:) "

I knew I didn't miss anything, I thought I was going insane Lol... Well, considering that the Daxamite will be affected by the magic of the Mjolnir, I think he'll take the fight.

I meant Superman would win the fight ^
I argee, its pretty much a fusion Superman and Thor which will be tough for anyone to handle.
@Sonata said:
"I argee, its pretty much a fusion Superman and Thor which will be tough for anyone to handle. "

Superboy-Prime was able to stomp him, but he's a major heavy-hitter, and I think Superman with the Mjolnir could rival even SBP's power.
Superman was able to carry Mjolnir during a Marvel/DC crossover but thats not the point. Given Superman's physical attributes, other powers and coupled with the fact that in this battle he is wielding Mjolnir and has gained full control over its abilities would clearly state that Superman would win this battle.
@Newdeath said:
"Superman was able to carry Mjolnir during a Marvel/DC crossover but thats not the point. Given Superman's physical attributes, other powers and coupled with the fact that in this battle he is wielding Mjolnir and has gained full control over its abilities would clearly state that Superman would win this battle. "

Yes, also considering that Thor was able to scare even Galactis away with it,  

'Nuff Said.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"Superman was able to carry Mjolnir during a Marvel/DC crossover but thats not the point. Given Superman's physical attributes, other powers and coupled with the fact that in this battle he is wielding Mjolnir and has gained full control over its abilities would clearly state that Superman would win this battle. "
Yes, also considering that Thor was able to scare even Galactis away with it,    'Nuff Said. "
Indeed that however does not mean that Thor is anywhere Galactus' level.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Superman with the Mighty Mjolnir should win this fight fairly easily.
LOL Now its a curbstomp in the other direction pretty much
@Sonata said:
"LOL Now its a curbstomp in the other direction pretty much "

Lol I agree, Superman Curbstomp
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel