Superman vs. Sailor Galaxia

Topic started by Imperator100 on Dec. 22, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

No actually the Senshi for the vast majority of the time are using cosmic power, think a weaker version of the Power Cosmic that the Silver Surfer and Galactus use. Magic is explicitlly something different, something which Queen Beryl used and smething Sailor Chibi-Moon could do before she got her powers.

Why would they be? They are the same statistic just at a different point in time.

Post by Sonata (35,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Supreme Marvel: True, but since Superman is in character here, he may not use them to its fullest. And Galazia being in character in character as well may be arrogant enough to try and tank it. Overall I believe Galaxia does win this fight.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Imperator100: Alright lets put it this way...

Usain Bolt (fastest man alive) vs Bruce Lee...

of course in a race Usain would win... but in a fight? Bruce would win because his combat speed would be superior... not only that, his reaction timing as well.

so yes, Travel speed is different than combat speed. tho this does not apply to guys like Zoom (who manipulates time)

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,046 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

@Supreme Marvel: True, but since Superman is in character here, he may not use them to its fullest. And Galazia being in character in character as well may be arrogant enough to try and tank it. Overall I believe Galaxia does win this fight.

I know nothing of this Sailor Galaxia person. I know a lot of Superman. So I can help with Superman stuff if people need it. I don't really like posting in battles with a character I don't know of. The Sailor person if multiply lightspeed fast, it'd be very hard for Superman to use his abilities to beat the opponent. He could use his brain to think of something. The heat vision thing, he can use it quick and it moves fast (using to hit the moon in one panel), but maybe it might to too slow for this opponent.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

I know nothing of this Sailor Galaxia person. I know a lot of Superman. So I can help with Superman stuff if people need it. I don't really like posting in battles with a character I don't know of. The Sailor person if multiply lightspeed fast, it'd be very hard for Superman to use his abilities to beat the opponent. He could use his brain to think of something. The heat vision thing, he can use it quick and it moves fast (using to hit the moon in one panel), but maybe it might to too slow for this opponent.

It is too slow for this opponent. Galaxia wins this easily because she can move too quickly for Supes and her magic works on a level easily strong enough to put an end to him.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH: It's not magic. It's just cosmic power.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

superman prime and cosmic armor can kill her.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel