Superman vs. Sailor Galaxia

Topic started by Imperator100 on Dec. 22, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Post-Crisis Superman from DC Comics

vs.

Sailor Galaxia from Sailor Moon

Takes place in an uninhabited Solar System with a Yellow Sun.

Both IC

Who Wins?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Column HeadColumn HeadColumn HeadColumn Head

Galaxia >,>

Why do you say that?

Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What is Sailor Galaxia capable of?

Sailor Galaxia is the strongest Sailor Senshi in the Universe outside of EoS Sailor Moon.

She can blow up planets very casually and she is massively FTL.

A Good Page of information about her:

http://deadliestfictionalwarrior.wikispaces.com/Sailor+Galaxia

Post by Sonata (35,223 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't believe Superman will be able to tag Galaxia due to her speed. That takes away Superman's strength advantage, because Galaxia most likely won't be able to tank a punch from him. So I think Galaiza would take it if she uses her speed and keeps whaling on Superman with energy attacks.  

How good is Galaxia's durability with extreme temperatures? Superman could possibly use his heat vision.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata: Isn't Supes FTL as well?

I don't recall any heat-surving feats from the manga although it will take me a while to check. She does fly around through space though and can at least survive the heat of a planet exploding.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: He's not millions of times FTL like I heard she is. I think this might be a severe mismatch. Her magic could do a lot of damage to him and unless he catches her he can't do anything about it.

Are you sure that he isn't Millions of times FTL? Ithought that he was due to whole Vega Feat.

Also Galaxia's powers are Cosmic, not Magic. Magic is explicitly something different in the SM Universe, an example would be some minor things Sailor Chibi-Moon before she got her powers.

@Imperator100: Superman at the very most is probably ten times faster than the speed of light. The only character that's millions of times faster than light would be the Flash. Zoom is even faster than that.

However, if she's not magic, this might not be quite as much of a mismatch as I had thought.

Here is the calc I was talking about. Is there something wrong about it? (From http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=113501)

Jimmy signals Superman, who arrives a few pages later, stating he was near Vega when he received the signal:

These events happened pretty rapidly, but to be conservative I'll use a low-end of 10 minutes, and a high-end of 1 minute.

Distance from Earth to Vega = 25.04 light-years.

Crossing that in 10 minutes gives a speed of 1,316,102.4c.

Using 1 minute, that number is multiplied by 10, to 13,161,024c.

@Imperator100: Well, I'm a super huge Superman fan so obviously I'd love to hear he could go millions of times FTL, lol. But I don't think he can. Plus even if he can that's travel speed not combat speed. It all comes down to, how fast can Galaxia fight?

Post by Sonata (35,223 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Sonata: Isn't Supes FTL as well?

Yes he is, but it it enough speed to catch Galaxia? 

@Imperator100 said:

@Sonata I don't recall any heat-surving feats from the manga although it will take me a while to check. She does fly around through space though and can at least survive the heat of a planet exploding.

Interesting, Superman's heat vision can reach uncalcuale levels of temperature. But since he is in character I don't see him using his vision to its fullest on her.

There is no difference between Combat Speed and Travel Speed. If a character can move and react at a speed they can certainly fight at that speed.

Indeed, although since Galaxia is IC she will probably mess around for a while (she is extremely arrogant).

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Imperator100 said:

There is no difference between Combat Speed and Travel Speed.

There is actually because reaction speed is added to the table... Supes is faster than wonder Woman yet even Supes admits that she has better reaction speed/combat speed than him.

But Reaction has to be equal or above movement or the character would constantly move into things. Even if you ignore the running/flying thing the character still needs to be fast enough to stop at the place they are going to.

Superman had not gotten the Vega feat at that point and besides that Superman never goes above a certain speed in atmosphere as it would cause massive destruction and death. Thus while Wonder Woman could fight at a faster speed then Superman in casual sparring matchs when Superman was fighting Wonder Woman under the mind controlling of Max Lord they were fighting at about even speeds.

Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14

From what i know Sailor should win. Im sure they use Magic?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Imperator100: True, but still travel speed and combat speed are different.. same with reaction.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,074 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

@Imperator100 said:

@Sonata I don't recall any heat-surving feats from the manga although it will take me a while to check. She does fly around through space though and can at least survive the heat of a planet exploding.

Interesting, Superman's heat vision can reach uncalcuale levels of temperature. But since he is in character I don't see him using his vision to its fullest on her.

Although they can reach them levels. Flash has outrun his heat vision.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel