superman vs rock lee

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Dec. 25, 2011. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

gates allowed

lee has one of guy's wiskey centered chocolate, just in case.

this is current action comics version(read this sentence twice)

IC, no prep, battle field irrelevant

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Current Supes still wins

Post by Fehafare (9,395 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Wow, current Supes is that weak that he is put up against Rock Lee?

Let me guess Batman gets tricked by 10 years old kids and Flash has back problems and can't run at all.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Fehafare said:

Let me guess Batman gets tricked by 10 years old kids and Flash has back problems and can't run at all.

The OP says Action comics Superman. Action Comics takes place in Superman's younger days and he's only about as powerful as Golden Age Superman as in he can only jump high, has some super-strength, durability, and speed. He doesn't have heat vision or flight. He got knocked out by a train. I myself haven't read Action comics yet (though I have been meaning to) but this is what I have heard about him.

Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21
This version of Superman is considerably weaker than his modern and Pre-Crisis counterparts to the point where Rock Lee could easily take him out as Action Comics Supes is only fast enough to pass a train, stripped of his ability to fly, only strong enough to lift a support beam and car with one hand and durable enough only up to small artillery weapons. Sufficient superhuman blows and anything that delivers enough of a heavy impact to this version of Supes would be enough to kill him.
Post by Dr_Ventum (162 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Rock Lee would beat this version of Supes.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MrDirector786 said:

@Fehafare said:

The OP says Action comics Superman. Action Comics takes place in Superman's younger days and he's only about as powerful as Golden Age Superman as in he can only jump high, has some super-strength, durability, and speed. He doesn't have heat vision or flight. He got knocked out by a train. I myself haven't read Action comics yet (though I have been meaning to) but this is what I have heard about him.

If this is true then Lee wins easily via gates. 5 would be enough to make this a stomp.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Im sure i did the same thread a  few months back :/ 

Edit: found it.
http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/rock-lee-naruto-vs-superman-dc/328709/
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MrDirector786:

he does have heat vision actually, and can jump really high(a few stories)

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@MrDirector786:

he does have heat vision actually, and can jump really high(a few stories)

Really? Interesting. I have not actually started reading Action Comics yet but I'm going to try to start soon... I also need to get Justice League issue 4 soon...

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

After the DC Reboot, Superman became quite weak and is a lot more human than before. Rock Lee is far too fast and skilled a fighter for this version of Superman. Apparently, this Superman's durability is far from impressive as his costume is actually an armor of some sort so his durability feats compliment his costume's endurance as well. Rock Lee has much better speed feats than this version of Superman. Because gates are allowed, Lee could just outright blitz Superman with high-speed chakra-enhanced strikes.

ND

Post by Dex_Starr (2 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Do people realize that the version of Superman from Action Comics 1 [the one who struggled with the train] was from 6 years prior to the present? In Justice League he was capable of mowing through Hal Jordan's constructs and beating on the Flash. Even the DC Rebooted version wins easily [coming from a huge Rock Lee fan]

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Supes owns... Rock lee wont survive heat wave from Superman...
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Newdeath said:

After the DC Reboot, Superman became quite weak and is a lot more human than before. Rock Lee is far too fast and skilled a fighter for this version of Superman. Apparently, this Superman's durability is far from impressive as his costume is actually an armor of some sort so his durability feats compliment his costume's endurance as well. Rock Lee has much better speed feats than this version of Superman. Because gates are allowed, Lee could just outright blitz Superman with high-speed chakra-enhanced strikes.

ND

Yep, because Lee is known for opening fights with Gates open and weights off.

Post by Sonata (35,405 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As MisterShin posted earlier this was already done here is the link
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel