Superman vs Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on April 18, 2010. Last post by rein 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Current Superman vs Naruto (Sage Mode, kyubi allowed), Luffy (gears, nightmare allowed), Ichigo (bankai h2 allowed) 
 
Have the three main protagonists from the shonen trinity reached a level of strength where combined they can defeat the man of steel? This is current supes, no pre crises/ SA feats, obviously were not talking prime, SMP, 1MILL, CA ect. 
 
Fight 1: SPEED EQUALIZED (no BFR) supes is in character (non bloodlusted), ichigo, naruto and luffy are bloodlusted 
 
Fight 2: Anything goes, supes is still in character ichigo, naruto, and luffy are bloodlusted
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Team two win this one
Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
via reiatsu and invisibility, Ichigo would technically solo. Naruto is a non factor in scenario two though.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Destinyheroknight:
Yeah right!!!
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@taichokage said:
" via reiatsu and invisibility, Ichigo would technically solo. Naruto is a non factor in scenario two though. "
Is he simply invisible or also intangible to Superman? That makes massive difference in this fight.  
 
(This is all assuming that Superman can see or at least physically interact with Ichigo. If he cannot then both end in a draw.)
 
Fight 1: They will all be able to catch Superman due to the speed equalization but none of them are hurting him. Superman has taken exploding planets and been cool. None of them have that kind of damage output. On top of that, he is one shotting them if he hits them. None of them could tank a hit from Superman.
 
Fight 2: This is a baby shake. Superman is going to one shot each one of them before they know what is happening. He is FAR faster and stronger than any one of them.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Alexman113: Supe can go to sun and wait till develops new ability to see ghosts and then kills him :P
And don't forget that people who got attacked by hollows could avtualy see them and even though it was caused by stress i still think that it is possible for him to see them
Post by Dream (7,668 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
Match 1: Even with equal speed, none of the three main shounen heroes would be physically capable of denting Supes. Naruto and Luffy would be done in. Whether or not Ichigo gets taken out depends on if the match allows Supes to make physical contact on the guy while in shinigami form.
 
Match 2: Free pickings on Naruto and Luffy. Still the same debatable scenario with Ichigo though.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@battleheiz said:
" @Alexman113: Supe can go to sun and wait till develops new ability to see ghosts and then kills him :P And don't forget that people who got attacked by hollows could avtualy see them and even though it was caused by stress i still think that it is possible for him to see them "
The questions is, can Supes still hurt him even if he can't see him? If he can still hurt him, then Ichigo is toast. Superman's super hearing would tell him exactly where Ichigo was at all times regardless of sight. There is a big difference in being invisible and intangible.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Alexman113: You are right.
If ichigo can hurt him it means he isn't intangible and they never shodwed that shinigamis are intangible
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
With superman's vision he can see ghosts 
Post by victorymaker (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Superman would win this. By not being bloodlusted and crazy, Superman will think right and be in a stable and steady mindset. Superman in character is protecting those that are special and important to him, and defending the Earth at all costs, the planet that he has grown to love and adopt as his home. If Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy attack him, and he sees them as a threat to the planet and to those that he cares about, Superman will stop at nothing to defeat them. But let's say his goal is to not kill them, Superman will merely KO them. He is an excellent H2H combatant, being trained by Batman, the greatest H2H fighter in the history of comics. He will expose their weaknesses and target their pressure points. Superman does not have to kill to win as I said, merely KO them. Here, let me show you a scan.
 



Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Supes in both Scenarios, neither of them is in the league of supes Durability or Strength, he also can fly so he gets another advantage....
Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Ichigo flies too.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@taichokage said:
" @Kuma_From_Argentina: Ichigo flies too. "
That makes absolutely no difference in the outcome.
Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Alexman113 said:
" @taichokage said:
" @Kuma_From_Argentina: Ichigo flies too. "
That makes absolutely no difference in the outcome. "
true but he made it sound like it did. Anyway you can't overlook Ichigo's natural advantages against someone as powerful as Superman. also btw he is invisible and unsensable to anyone without significant reiatsu. But anyway not giving him these advantages against a street leveler or a mid leveler is ok sometimes but against a potential planet buster I don't think any powers should be omitted from him. Otherwise Superman could end this in a second.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@taichokage said:
" @Alexman113 said:
" @taichokage said:
" @Kuma_From_Argentina: Ichigo flies too. "
That makes absolutely no difference in the outcome. "
true but he made it sound like it did. Anyway you can't overlook Ichigo's natural advantages against someone as powerful as Superman. also btw he is invisible and unsensable to anyone without significant reiatsu. But anyway not giving him these advantages against a street leveler or a mid leveler is ok sometimes but against a potential planet buster I don't think any powers should be omitted from him. Otherwise Superman could end this in a second. "
I always thought he could walk in air, but not fly, he perform a series of aerial shunpos, but he cant have sustained flight as supes...
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Animated Superman: dies.
 
Comic Superman: Lobotomizes them all. Then kills them in 2nd scenario.
Post by LiquidPrince (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Seeing as how Superman can move near the speed of light, the fight would be over before it starts, no matter how powerful those three get.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
maybe you should us the JLA version of superman? It would make it more fair.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
superman those chars are a joke.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel