superman vs ichigo read OP

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Sept. 1, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
is start with an H and the only person that can stop her starts with K
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Nerx said:
"On behalf of your point Dc_Marvel_1000 actually there is such a character to beat him and it is either Excel or GDW  , the manga crack is a joke but seriously dude have you eve hold a Japanese Shonen in your hand? Its like a damn phonebook "

yes i have and no they can't the only thing that could stop CA superman isthe writers since he is there tool.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
yep GDW
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Nerx said:
"On behalf of your point Dc_Marvel_1000 actually there is such a character to beat him and it is either Excel or GDW  , the manga crack is a joke but seriously dude have you eve hold a Japanese Shonen in your hand? Its like a damn phonebook "
yes i have and no they can't the only thing that could stop CA superman isthe writers since he is there tool. "
first of all, thats complete bull.
second, you said he cant lose unless the writers beat him.
third, i didnt see any shonen jump in all those comics.
back to second, ichigo is an infinite character in the third fight, and can not LOSE, you say that CA supes can not LOSE. unless his ability is to bean infinite characters, this is a tie, and can go no further in supes favor.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ok u can face palm me if u want but WTF is plot armor
@FLCL1 said:
" ok u can face palm me if u want but WTF is plot armor "
its when a character does not die because of a plot device.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
its when a character does not die because of a plot device. "

ok so why is it u say ichigo wins?
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
ok so why is it u say ichigo wins? "
because all fights in bleach make it so that ichigo always wins on the 3rd fight...always. even if he has to get 1000 times stronger. its a powerful plot device.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
because all fights in bleach make it so that ichigo always wins on the 3rd fight...always. even if he has to get 1000 times stronger. its a powerful plot device. "

hmmm that makes sense LOL
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
because all fights in bleach make it so that ichigo always wins on the 3rd fight...always. even if he has to get 1000 times stronger. its a powerful plot device. "
hmmm that makes sense LOL "
exactly
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ignore plot armor. Who wins? 

Even with plot armor, Silver-Age Superman can't lose because of his plot armor either. PIS realy doesn't make very good match-ups Sinister
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Ignore plot armor. Who wins?   Even with plot armor, Silver-Age Superman can't lose because of his plot armor either. PIS realy doesn't make very good match-ups Sinister "
i dont think its piss, its just anime...something you dont know anything about, lol
in a real fight, regardless of plot devices?...most likely superman, until ichigo turns full vizard and makes the fight even.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" Ignore plot armor. Who wins?   Even with plot armor, Silver-Age Superman can't lose because of his plot armor either. PIS realy doesn't make very good match-ups Sinister "
i dont think its piss, its just anime...something you dont know anything about, lol in a real fight, regardless of plot devices?...most likely superman, until ichigo turns full vizard and makes the fight even. "

agreed technocly every time ichigo dies he bounces right back up
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
i dont think its piss, its just anime...something you dont know anything about, lol in a real fight, regardless of plot devices?...most likely superman, until ichigo turns full vizard and makes the fight even. "
agreed technocly every time ichigo dies he bounces right back up "
yup
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel