superman vs ichigo read OP

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Sept. 1, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
essential  to read: its the "third" fight. in soul society on the execution grounds.

im telling you now, i know who will win. 

you can choose different versions of superman and ichigo if you'd like. if you pay attention to the show you will KNOW who wins, without a doubt.

BTW, i just chose superman because it was the quickest one i could think of for this.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Which Superman?
anyone, it wont really make a difference

SA Superman

it dosent matter
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
when ichigo fight some one not for the first time, he got uber plot armor and uber transformation.....
@cfatalis said:
"when ichigo fight some one not for the first time, he got uber plot armor and uber transformation..... "

LOL no plot device(unless he somehow gets the Ultimate Nullifier) is going to help him win against Silver Age Superman
should i just tell you guys ichigos special ability?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sinister_Noob said:
"should i just tell you guys ichigos special ability? "

sure LOL
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL I know what hes talking about now its like a Squirrel Girl Plot Device. It may even work on current Superman, but I still doubt it will work on SA Superman him always winning was his own plot device ALWAYS
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Sonata said:
" LOL I know what hes talking about now its like a Squirrel Girl Plot Device. It may even work on current Superman, but I still doubt it will work on SA Superman him always winning was his own plot device ALWAYS "
except for that one time : )
@AgentJ said:
" @Sonata said:
" LOL I know what hes talking about now its like a Squirrel Girl Plot Device. It may even work on current Superman, but I still doubt it will work on SA Superman him always winning was his own plot device ALWAYS "
except for that one time : ) "
lol, exactly.
so sonata, do you know what im talking about?
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Sonata said:
lol, exactly. so sonata, do you know what im talking about? "
it does not matter what ichigo brings to the table lol he dies to SA superman
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Sonata said:
it does not matter what ichigo brings to the table lol he dies to SA superman "
thats not what the entire plot of bleach says, lol
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Sonata said:
thats not what the entire plot of bleach says, lol "
sorry but SA supermans plot armor beats out his, SA superman has only ever lost once or twice lol, how many times has he losT?
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Sonata said:
sorry but SA supermans plot armor beats out his, SA superman has only ever lost once or twice lol, how many times has he losT? "
the plat is fixed so that ichigo loses the first 2 times, and somehow over powers his enemy the third time. even times where he had no power and was too injured, he sudenly got more power from an unknown source. so basically, he dosent lose the 3rd time, if SA supes loses even once in comics, ichigo wins.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Sonata said:
sorry but SA supermans plot armor beats out his, SA superman has only ever lost once or twice lol, how many times has he losT? "
the plat is fixed so that ichigo loses the first 2 times, and somehow over powers his enemy the third time. even times where he had no power and was too injured, he sudenly got more power from an unknown source. so basically, he dosent lose the 3rd time, if SA supes loses even once in comics, ichigo wins. "
again SA plot armor out matches his 
i mean from what ichigo has shown he won't even be able to hurt sups if he gets 1000X more powerful lol, sorry but you can't just say he wins without him showing some kinda power to hurt sups
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Sonata said:
the plat is fixed so that ichigo loses the first 2 times, and somehow over powers his enemy the third time. even times where he had no power and was too injured, he sudenly got more power from an unknown source. so basically, he dosent lose the 3rd time, if SA supes loses even once in comics, ichigo wins. "
again SA plot armor out matches his i mean from what ichigo has shown he won't even be able to hurt sups if he gets 1000X more powerful lol, sorry but you can't just say he wins without him showing some kinda power to hurt sups "
im afraid your wrong. unless supes actually ability is to not lose, then ichigo wins, regardless. this has almost nothing to do with power at the moment, simply plot settings. 1000, no, he'll go 1o times that if it means being in the 3rd fight. you just cant beat ichigos plat device. he wont lose to this supes, and the fact that he's been defeated before only proves my point further.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Sonata said:
again SA plot armor out matches his i mean from what ichigo has shown he won't even be able to hurt sups if he gets 1000X more powerful lol, sorry but you can't just say he wins without him showing some kinda power to hurt sups "
I get what he's saying, and in this one way, Ichigo would win, since he's beaten guys that theoretically have never lost before (guys like Grimmjow and Ulquiorra would have been eaten and absorbed if they had lost, as shown in Grimmjows backstory). 
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Sonata said:
im afraid your wrong. unless supes actually ability is to not lose, then ichigo wins, regardless. this has almost nothing to do with power at the moment, simply plot settings. 1000, no, he'll go 1o times that if it means being in the 3rd fight. you just cant beat ichigos plat device. he wont lose to this supes, and the fact that he's been defeated before only proves my point further. "
ok mister ''plot device'' lol i am gonna bust out thought bot superman!!!!!!!! he wins this he is the tool of the writer! he is the ocmic itself and he does not lose since he can not lose
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel