superman vs hao with the great spirit

Topic started by 3ds24 on Nov. 14, 2011. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

new superman can resist i guess :

resisting the attacks of souls.

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nice. Still I don't think it is anywhere near Hao's level of soul power, but it brings credence all the same.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Nice. Still I don't think it is anywhere near Hao's level of soul power, but it brings credence all the same.

i know that , but DC is making Supes stronger and stronger . maybe one day they may put Supes against a character as strong as Hao.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: His vulnerability is lower than that of normal human's, he's just not invulnerable to it.

That being said if this guy has the power to suck people's souls out or whatever and is omnipresent, for one unless that's an extreme over exaggeration then this is a mis match and that would also mean no one could beat him.

Post by 8000not9000 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7

As far as I know the creator of SK stated that Hao is omnipotent in the end of SK so...

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It's not that nobody can beat him, it's just that it would probably take a Skyfather level character or higher to do so. Pit Hao against the Chaos King, Spectre or other abstracts and then I don't think he would fare very well. It probably doesn't even need to be that extreme. Galactus or even Odin might have sufficient "omniscience" and soul power to resist and overpower him.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: There isn't really a degree of omniscience. You're either omniscient or you're not. Is this guy super fast?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel