superman vs hao with the great spirit

Topic started by 3ds24 on Nov. 14, 2011. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by 3ds24 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 7
both comic and managa
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Hao wins  

Soul suck
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Superman hasn't shown a resistant against astral, spiritual, etc attacks so I give it to Hao. 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if superman can resist soul sucking , he wins , but if not , hao hands down.

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SilverGalford:He can't? I believed that superman was far stronger. How about speedblitzing?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Asune said:

@SilverGalford:He can't? I believed that superman was far stronger. How about speedblitzing?

that may work , but i haven't seen superman resisting soul sucking. that's the problem.

Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Asune said:

GS Hao is everywhere or in other words Omnipresent.  

I dont think speed will be of any help in this scenario. 

superman can as run fast as a bullet but will soul suck him

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@3ds24: Faster Than Light

Post by Fehafare (8,619 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Asune: From what i know Superman has a weakness to magic so that can me abused to win against him.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Fehafare: Not really, he has what you can call "normal" resistance to magic, i.e. magic effects him normally like it would do any other human.

Post by Fehafare (8,619 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@MohsinMan99: But he is pretty much immune to anything else except kryptonite, so you could say that magic is his weakness because he has no superman resistance to it.

so how would super man win aganist hao

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hao has the ability to remove the soul of anyone with a thought, on top of other powerful abilities including omnipresence which essentially makes speed virtually useless. Hao should win this. However, to clear up Superman's "weakness", he is merely vulnerable to magic as humans are. For instance, he is invulnerable to all but the greatest of physical forces, whereas his immunity to magic is normal. It is not particularly a weakness, merely an area of less power.

so who would win

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hao for the reasons stated.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: there is nothing Hao can do to take supes soul. I recently seen some interesting scans on CV. dc's Death can't for some stupid reason do it and therefore a special Death was made and he took did it but on there way to heaven supe still got back.

I don't wanna go look for the scans so I'll just say hao wins

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Define which Superman you are using before we discuss this further... There are too many versions for it to be unstated with a character like Superman. Second, Hao's reaction speed can't keep up with Superman.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DJSNuva1 said:

Define which Superman you are using before we discuss this further... There are too many versions for it to be unstated with a character like Superman. Second, Hao's reaction speed can't keep up with Superman.

Reaction times mean shit to an opponent who is omnipresent(i.e. present in all points of time and space/present everywhere). Hao can soulsuck him from any point of time or space if what I hear about this guy is true.(but I do remember someone saying that Hao's omnipresence extends only on the planet or something like that.)

so it settle hao wins

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel