Superman (Golden Age) vs Golden Bat

Topic started by Kelleth on Sept. 21, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He would probably beat the Animated from the early 90's Superman also.
Post by sharingan (33 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@cfatalis said:
" mmm you may want to include the power of ogon bat, since apparently there isn't even a wikipedia of him "
rp? can we
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@sharingan said:

" @cfatalis said:

" mmm you may want to include the power of ogon bat, since apparently there isn't even a wikipedia of him "
rp? can we "
How would i do that? i`d have to be older then 79 years old to make him and you can`t actually belief that i made him up when i posted vids of the anime a few posts down right?
And here is an Wikipedia page just no character page that`s why i`m going with the anime on this >> link
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth said:
" @sharingan said:

" @cfatalis said:

rp? can we "
How would i do that? i`d have to be older then 79 years old to make him and you can`t actually belief that i made him up when i posted vids of the anime a few posts down right?
And here is an Wikipedia page just no character page that`s why i`m going with the anime on this >> link
"
no of course i didn't say you made him up, that's why in my post it said that i found out about him, and since no -one seems to know him i suggested you include his power
@cfatalis said:
no of course i didn't say you made him up, that's why in my post it said that i found out about him, and since no -one seems to know him i suggested you include his power "
i comment on Sharigan not you lol
@Kelleth said:
" @cfatalis said:
no of course i didn't say you made him up, that's why in my post it said that i found out about him, and since no -one seems to know him i suggested you include his power "
i comment on Sharigan not you lol "
oh sorry......., sharingan seems too eager to try rp-ing
@Sonata said:

" He would probably beat the Animated from the early 90's Superman also. "

If he also counts as the JLA/JLU Superman i`d say he would win not GB and i`m basing that on Superman`s final battle with Darkseid

That punch would just utterly destroy Japan`s first Superhero
Edit: sorry i was thinking about watching Doomsday and accidentally wrote up his name XD
@Kelleth said:

" @Sonata said:

" He would probably beat the Animated from the early 90's Superman also. "

If he also counts as the JLA/JLU Superman i`d say he would win not GB and i`m basing that on Superman`s final battle with Darkseid

That punch would just utterly destroy Japan`s first Superhero Edit: sorry i was thinking about watching Doomsday and accidentally wrote up his name XD "
yeah true, it kicked the ass out of darkseid
But this still means that the golden bat is the strongest pre-Superman hero (not counting mythological heroes or the League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen) Springheeled Jack. Hugo Danner, Hugo Hercules and that handfull of rag-tag Magicians and Masked Detectives are to weak to be compared to him
@Kelleth said:
" But this still means that the golden bat is the strongest pre-Superman hero (not counting mythological heroes or the League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen) Springheeled Jack. Hugo Danner, Hugo Hercules and that handfull of rag-tag Magicians and Masked Detectives are to weak to be compared to him "
yes, but with myth heroes, we got somebody that says fuck you with all the god in his religion/myth
@cfatalis said:

" @Kelleth said:

" But this still means that the golden bat is the strongest pre-Superman hero (not counting mythological heroes or the League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen) Springheeled Jack. Hugo Danner, Hugo Hercules and that handfull of rag-tag Magicians and Masked Detectives are to weak to be compared to him "

yes, but with myth heroes, we got somebody that says fuck you with all the god in his religion/myth "
Because most of them are pretty much half god`s and usually have either to much power or to little. and aside from the modern incarnations they werent really counted as ''Pulp heroes'' back then. And i wanted to say Super Hero but the mythic Spring Heeled Jack ain`t much of an hero when he started out harassing whores on the streets of London in 1937. And i really count him as the first super human with a skin-tight outfit
@Kelleth said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth said:
yes, but with myth heroes, we got somebody that says fuck you with all the god in his religion/myth "
Because most of them are pretty much half god`s and usually have either to much power or to little. and aside from the modern incarnations they werent really counted as ''Pulp heroes'' back then. And i wanted to say Super Hero but the mythic Spring Heeled Jack ain`t much of an hero when he started out harassing whores on the streets of London in 1937. And i really count him as the first super human with a skin-tight outfit "
yeah, so to be exact golden bat is the strongest pulp hero, in the past?
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kelleth: That version of superman is little more powerful, The one from the 90's lost to the girls of Apocalypse, Golden bat would have no problem with them.
@cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth said:
Because most of them are pretty much half god`s and usually have either to much power or to little. and aside from the modern incarnations they werent really counted as ''Pulp heroes'' back then. And i wanted to say Super Hero but the mythic Spring Heeled Jack ain`t much of an hero when he started out harassing whores on the streets of London in 1937. And i really count him as the first super human with a skin-tight outfit "
yeah, so to be exact golden bat is the strongest pulp hero, in the past? "
Yep Between the time after Spring Heeled Jack and before Superman Golden Bat was the strongest out there (note that i completely forgot Dracula that`s a force to be reckoned with )
@Kelleth said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth said:
yeah, so to be exact golden bat is the strongest pulp hero, in the past? "
Yep Between the time after Spring Heeled Jack and before Superman Golden Bat was the strongest out there (note that i completely forgot Dracula that`s a force to be reckoned with ) "
what count as pulp hero anyway?
@cfatalis: 
1 He/She needs to have appeared in Pulp Fiction magazines who are made from cheap wood pulp
2 He/She is counted as the prototype superhero but not the full picture, this includes having powers that other people don`t or have an alias that reminds one of an superhero ( Zorro, the Nyctalope, the Phantom , the Shadow, the Spider, the Bat ect)
3 He/She uses this to his/hers advantage to either fight crime or be part of it (pulp villians, notably Fanthomas) these are called Mystery Men by DC, Marvel and Black Coats press (they also call them the Shadow men)
4 Although the things i mentions above narrows things down alot this doesn't really mean sh!t because alot of other fictional characters appeared in pulp that have neither of these characteristics. ( Flash Gordon, Doctor Omega, and other early Science Fiction heroes, Sherlock Holmes{?}) but have done equally impressive things.

Heck i tried to explain it but that doesn't even narrows it down cuz some of these characters didn't even have a pulp book but normal ones or another kind o media and also had these kind of characteristics!
I can also explain it like ''The Fictional People our Modern Day Heroes Replaced'' or something like that.
hmmmmm, okay i kinda understand now..
I would also like to add that all these characters have been added in the folowing media. Ogon Bat isnt included in any of these comics nor do i expect him to have any modern day appearance for the time being
  Defenders of the Earth
 Defenders of the Earth
       The Shadow Men
  The Shadow Men
       league of extraordinary gentleman
  league of extraordinary gentleman

hmmmm
yeah i know not really on topic but i forgot to add it to my previous post XD

So everybody agrees that Golden Bat wins against the old Kal-L (non Black Lantern) and gets owned if he would fight any other one of Clark`s Incarnations should i lock?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel