Superman (Golden Age) vs Golden Bat

Topic started by Kelleth on Sept. 21, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Kal-l has all his powers including flight and Ogon has all the powers he has in the anime.

Discuss!!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
mmm you may want to include the power of ogon bat, since apparently there isn't even a wikipedia of him
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If Golden Bat has magic and reality Manipulation he should have no problem with Superman. During the Golden Age Superman was only faster than a speeding Bullet:)
@Sonata said:

" If Golden Bat has magic and reality Manipulation he should have no problem with Superman. During the Golden Age Superman was only faster than a speeding Bullet:) "

as far as i been reading in this website

he can cause earthquake by magic, other than that it doesn't say anything
Pretty nice ability, but yeah we are going need more info about him.
I didnt write it up his on his bio because we have the power selection thingie on the wiki but i should have done it anyway XD

Ogon Bat is a magic entity he can emit magic rays from his cane, he can fly he has super strength and super speed but nothing compared to Kal-l, and he can breath underwater.

The power section is pretty vague though it doesnt tell how much the person can lift, it just says he has super strength.:)
Well they never really point out what his strength limits are but i think his very limit was being capable of picking up a Gojira jr, sized kaiju and tossing it aside.
That Magic beam at the end of the second Vid might do some damage to supes.
Here is the battle i actually wanted to post 
Pretty good vids.

If this was early Golden age Golden Bat would win this fight pretty handily since that version Superman did not fly, and was not as strong or fast. Later on in the Golden Age Superman started to become the Superman we know today.

Here are some scans:

Tossing a large Monster a mile into the ocean
 Tossing a large Monster a mile into the ocean

Moving faster than the eye can see
 Moving faster than the eye can see

Survives a Sub Explosion at point blank range
 Survives a Sub Explosion at point blank range

I believe in the end  Superman in this early incarnation should be able to over power GB.
Okay Kal-L wins for now at least until i finish the series and make a complete list of his powers!! (I`m at ep 19 where he show that he either has nature control like earth bending or telekinesis on his power list because he just waved his hand to free a UFO from pure bedrock)
Edit: and he just fried another monster to the bone
@Kelleth said:
" Okay Kal-L wins for now at least until i finish the series and make a complete list of his powers!! (I`m at ep 19 where he show that he either has nature control like earth bending or telekinesis on his power list because he just waved his hand to free a UFO from pure bedrock) "
yes just posted the list, and yeah i think one of them is magic, i dunno about reality though

Here is the Godzilla JR sized monster i talked about
 Here is the Godzilla JR sized monster i talked about
I`ll post it soon enough we already know Superman will win based upon strength and speed but what about magic? the earthquake thing is pretty much useless since Kal-L can fly but the energy attacks and the industructible magic cane is another deal.
@Kelleth: Thats a pretty good feat with the UFO, and the monster. Superman has taken one Million volts of electricity to his body and has come out unharmed. GB's Telekinesis and energy attacks could give Superman trouble.
@Sonata said:

" @Kelleth: Thats a pretty good feat with the UFO, and the monster. Superman has taken one Million volts of electricity to his body and has come out unharmed. GB's Telekinesis and energy attacks could give Superman trouble. "

Ogon doesn't use electricity at all he only has that magic which can be emitted in several forms.
  • Electricity
  • Rays of Light to blind his enemies
  • A sharp ray of light that cuts and destroys everything
  • When he pierces his cane into a monster or normal seized enemy the magic energy flows from the staff in to the monster A: turning it to stone after which the monster crumble/melt, B: or just explodes
 Sending out magic electricity, a monster being killed by being pierced by the cane, caught up with the bullets and shows of his  bulletproof powers XD
 Sending out magic electricity, a monster being killed by being pierced by the cane, caught up with the bullets and shows of his  bulletproof powers XD
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i think golden bat wins, however i don't think he would if he didin't have magic.
@Kelleth: That is a good feat there, Superman does not have an answer for something like that.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Golden Superman loses, however SA Superman would destroy Golden Bat

@DJSNuva1 said:
"

Golden Superman loses, however SA Superman would destroy Golden Bat

"
Ogon Bat would lose against all other Superman incarnations rhat`s why i choose Kal-L
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel