Superman & Goku vs Hulk & Vegeta

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 13, 2008. Last post by JThree47693 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"well superman is older than goku lol by far i dont like dc because they exagerate(only alittle more than dbz............no alot more) the hell out of charaters marvel is way better "

Yes, Marvel has better characters and waaaaaaaaaaay better villians. And their story lines dont be as dumb, I mean come on. An evil Superman(Superboy Prime)? They really had nothing better to do with their time.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

LOL the evil flash is worst
@FLCL1 said:
"LOL the evil flash is worst "

Now wait a minute. I might not like DC, but I have to admit Zoom is badass. I like the speedsters and GLs in DC.

zoom? is that his name lol i thought it was nagative flash or something like that XD
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm more of a Marvel fan myself.
@Sonata said:
"I'm more of a Marvel fan myself. "

marvel has better story lines period
@FLCL1 said:
"zoom? is that his name lol i thought it was nagative flash or something like that XD "

Yea his name is Zoom. The guy beat the entire Justice League by himslef. He hits harder than Superman, he is faster than Flash, the guy is a force to be reckoned with. As a matter of fact, I dont ever recall him being beaten by anyone. He always seems to beat himself in the end.
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"zoom? is that his name lol i thought it was nagative flash or something like that XD "
Yea his name is Zoom. The guy beat the entire Justice League by himslef. He hits harder than Superman, he is faster than Flash, the guy is a force to be reckoned with. As a matter of fact, I dont ever recall him being beaten by anyone. He always seems to beat himself in the end. "

sooooo............... he's stupid?
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Yea his name is Zoom. The guy beat the entire Justice League by himslef. He hits harder than Superman, he is faster than Flash, the guy is a force to be reckoned with. As a matter of fact, I dont ever recall him being beaten by anyone. He always seems to beat himself in the end. "
sooooo............... he's stupid? "

Its not that, you know how villians just always seem to beat themselves at the end? Kind of hard to explain.

oh i guess that makes sense LOL
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Team 1 with extreme ease.

agreed

Superman or Goku could solo this fight
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
true, it has always been decided?
@cfatalis said:
"true, it has always been decided? "

Yep. Team 1 wins this fairly easily
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel