Superman & Goku vs Hulk & Vegeta

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 13, 2008. Last post by JThree47693 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Villelater said:
"Villelater said:
"Wolve has a Adamantium skeleton and Rapid healing but....
caption
caption
"
this is their first fight"
  wolverine slashed out the hulks heart the hulk healed and walked away making  wolverine the winner  you dont have to be killed to be defeated.
Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio Level 4
that was Grey Hulk not green
caption
caption
and No wolve not beat Greeny or even cut Green
im pretty sure superman can punch harder then the hulk
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Team 1 wins.
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
duh.... even though Goku vs Vegeta would last forever.
TheNomad said:
"duh.... even though Goku vs Vegeta would last forever."
Yes lol I like when they fight.
Post by Katsuro_Igarashi (254 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Team 1.

Hulk if BFRed by Supes or Goku

Making it Goku and Supes vs. Vegeta, in which Vegeta will go down

Good Point.
stop ignoring the Thunderclap becuase Superman has Sensative hearing
Villelater said:
"stop ignoring the Thunderclap becuase Superman has Sensative hearing"
You don't know a thing about Superman.
Villelater said:
Superman has fought the Silver Banshee.  Who has her little sonic scream which Superman has taken many times.  Superman also took the sonic scream when Silver Banshee learned a kryptonian language wwhich made it even more powerful.  Superman took it meaning a little thunderclap wont stun him.  He has survived a exploding planet while being in the center of it.  And he was not stuned at all this was Current Superman.  Let me post scans since I know you are going to post a million of Hulk...
TheNomad said:
it only lasted long cus goku went ssj2 if you want to see  how the fight would really play out watch kidbuu vs vegeta
Villelater said:
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
it only lasted long cus goku went ssj2 if you want to see  how the fight would really play out watch kidbuu vs vegeta"

Regardless if Goku was SS4 and Vegeta was SS4 and the fought it would take for ever and I think it would be a stalemate. remember Goku has never really beaten Vegeta in a fight. With the Kaio-Ken attack on earth Goku was stronger for most of the fight and he still lost. Once Vegeta went great ape it was over Goku need help to take him down becaus ehe arms and legs were crushed that equals a lost in my eyes.
those scans you posted aren't very useful nevergiveup...except i don't know how strong her sound waves are and they did stun according to that last post of yours...still hulk would get time with a Thunderclap
TheNomad said:
"hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
it only lasted long cus goku went ssj2 if you want to see  how the fight would really play out watch kidbuu vs vegeta"

Regardless if Goku was SS4 and Vegeta was SS4 and the fought it would take for ever and I think it would be a stalemate. remember Goku has never really beaten Vegeta in a fight. With the Kaio-Ken attack on earth Goku was stronger for most of the fight and he still lost. Once Vegeta went great ape it was over Goku need help to take him down becaus ehe arms and legs were crushed that equals a lost in my eyes."
im pretty surewhere talking dbz not gt also when goku and vegeta fought the first time vegeta goku was only stronger for breif moments and it his body took alot of damage cus of it. the second time they where the same cus goku didnt goku ssj 3. it crazy to think that ssj2 vegeta would even last long against ssj3 when kidbuu whooped his ass so terrible
vegeta would self-distruct on Goku...Goku's power would drop by at least Half
Villelater said:
"vegeta would self-distruct on Goku...Goku's power would drop by at least Half"
um not vegeta would not self destruct and if he did goku could just IT away from it.
then Vegeta it's next him...if Vegeta thinks he can't win im sure he will what he did with Majin Buu
Villelater said:
"then Vegeta it's next him...if Vegeta thinks he can't win im sure he will what he did with Majin Buu"
vegata is to prideful to do this to goku also as i said he could just IT away from him
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel