Superboy-Prime vs. Shiryū

Topic started by GokulesRevenge on Feb. 5, 2011. Last post by TheRedRose 3 years ago.
Post by GokulesRevenge (40 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Superboy-Prime in the Anti-Monitor suit
Superboy-Prime in the Anti-Monitor suit

Shiru from Saint Seiya
Shiru from Saint Seiya

This will be....interesting. 
Pure evil vs. an awesome dragon tattoo.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
saint seyia loses. why? because saint seyia universe was never proven to destroy a universe, while super boy prime survived an explosion that destroyed the universe or all life in the universe

And Superboy-Prime killed every other Superman other than the one from New Earth.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
super emo prime for the win.
Post by taichokage (12,876 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is not interesting. Why is a bronze cloth Fighting this monster?

You know what would be interesting? Superman from DC One Million vs. every other graphic novel. EVER.
@GokulesRevenge: Do you mean Superman Prime 1,000,000? Yeah, he is arguably much stronger than Galactus. But he could still not contend with the absolute authoritive god figures in the multiverses like TOAA and Tenchi Masaki. I would place him somewhere slightly above abstract level like IG 
Thanos.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SSJjanemba said:

"saint seyia loses. why? because saint seyia universe was never proven to destroy a universe, while super boy prime survived an explosion that destroyed the universe or all life in the universe "

Just all life and that's because the Time Trapper bailed him out of said universe. The Earth was essentially still completely there, Countdown was retarded.
Prime is over rated as !@#$. =P 

@GokulesRevenge said:

"You know what would be interesting? Superman from DC One Million vs. every other graphic novel. EVER. "

He'd get destroyed.  
The guy has hardly any feats.

@Hellos said:
"@SSJjanemba said:

"saint seyia loses. why? because saint seyia universe was never proven to destroy a universe, while super boy prime survived an explosion that destroyed the universe or all life in the universe "

Just all life and that's because the Time Trapper bailed him out of said universe. The Earth was essentially still completely there, Countdown was retarded.
Prime is over rated as !@#$. =P 

@GokulesRevenge said:

"You know what would be interesting? Superman from DC One Million vs. every other graphic novel. EVER. "

He'd get destroyed.  The guy has hardly any feats.    "

So? He has every DC power, a Green Lantern ring (the last one), and he live IN THE SUN FOR 26,000 YEARS. YES, 26,000 EFFING YEARS.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well, you're all mistaken. God Clothe & Armor is capable of taking a multiverse blast and still won't have a dent to it. So Superboy loses, the armor is way far more superior.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage said:
" This is not interesting. Why is a bronze cloth Fighting this monster? "
ITs time for someone who knows what there talking about to talk. 

Bronze saint=God cloth saint 

Im going to give this to  Shiryu I dont see prime beating any God cloth saint.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ssjsuperman:
@mydeathlyways:

did you guys forget what that even with out the armor he mannaged to rip AM in half who is a multiversal threat, and then called him a loser.
@Rapest_of_super_heros: Did you realize that it was a greatly depowered AM?
@ssjsuperman:
oh yeah, what about the time he went h2h with 7200 GLs, superman, SA super, and powergirl.
@Rapest_of_super_heros:  

I dont remember powergirl being there but shes not a threat.  

Dont know who SA super is. 

those versions of superman I think A high tier gold saint can handle them. 

Going head to head to head with those GRs  is  impressive but not something I think puts him over any god cloth saint. 

Also prime has no way to put down  shiryu for good.
@ssjsuperman:
you don't know who Silver age superman is? then how do you know anything about prime, if it's from lurking then that's allright.
let me tell you something about a punch from that kid(prime), if he gets pissed enough one puch can shatter  reality and existance, or atleat break threw time and space :

and all that was before the power-boost from the armor
@Rapest_of_super_heros: I know who   Silver age superman is I just never heard it shorted to SA super. 

As for breaking space its kinda easily when you have   the barrier of reality as a physical wall in front of you.
@ssjsuperman: Oh wow I didn't know this was god cloth.
@taichokage: It was never stated what cloth it was using. 

Im just pointing out that the bronze cloth is the God cloth transformed kinda like how goku terns  ssj1 bronze saints  terns Gold cloth or God cloth.   
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
" @GokulesRevenge: Do you mean Superman Prime 1,000,000? Yeah, he is arguably much stronger than Galactus. But he could still not contend with the absolute authoritive god figures in the multiverses like TOAA and Tenchi Masaki. I would place him somewhere slightly above abstract level like IG  Thanos."

Absolutely not true. He doens't have any feats to back up that statement. And more important with all of those statements and his several feats he at best should be a low-skyfather level. But even that's questionable.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel