Superboy Prime vs Sailor Cosmos (The Great Battle Series)

Topic started by Agent9149 on Jan. 17, 2011. Last post by Danilo018 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Superboy prime has kidnapped chibi-usa and plans take her silver crystal to gain unlimited power
Neo Queen Serenity learns of this and becomes enraged, she calls forth the sailor crystals and forms the cosmos crystal and transforms to Sailor Cosmos
Superboy prime feels her presence is coming toward him and dons his powersuit 
When Sailor Cosmos sees him she is enraged and unleashes a surge of power and accidenttally rips open the walls of the SM universe and the two are sent to the marvel 610 universe
They battle there to the death

If sailor cosmos wins she gets back chibi-usa and asorbs superboy prime's abilities and stats
if superman prime wins he gets the cosmos crystals and gets sailor cosmos's abilities and stats

the winner will move on to my next stage of my Great Battle Series
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
As much as I want Sailor Cosmos to win this...she doesn't. Prime is supposed to have universal durability and he shattered dimensional walls with his punches, and he's supposed to have many reality warping abilities to boot.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Agent9149: is this superboy prime or superman prime?
@Nevermind:  hes not completely universal duribility a few bigbangs (which sailor comos has access too could beat him) red sunlight completely cripples him (because sailor cosmos could easily bring him to a field of red suns or bring red suns to him i i made it a bit harder for her; because of the suit he should be able  to sustain his energy levels around red sun and the only way to get the suit off is to actually have him make contact with the sun rather than its light alone) however could sailor cosmos utilize her haxed abilities strategic enough before he finally catches up to  her and punches her head to another dimension

with that said i will remain  neutral fro the remainder of this battle
@ssjsuperman:  its superboy thank you i didnt notice
@Agent9149:  Since when did she ever have big bang level attacks? She's never warped space like that either.
@Nevermind:  forced time travel
@Agent9149:  Oh right.

I thought you meant she could on her own produce that power when you were talking about sending him back. Yeah, that could work.
@Nevermind:  hmmhm
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
since superboy prime is inmune to magic , i doubt sailor moon can even harm him.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Prime
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SilverGalford said:
"since superboy prime is inmune to magic , i doubt sailor moon can even harm him. "
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if sailor moon can stop time then she wins
@SilverGalford said:
" since superboy prime is inmune to magic , i doubt sailor moon can even harm him. "
No limits fallacy on its own.

Still, Cosmos' level of magic probably won't be enough.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
SBP doesn't have universal durability. 
Monarchs blast only destroyed all life in the universe, not the universe. 
The time trapper saved SBP from said blast.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"SBP doesn't have universal durability. Monarchs blast only destroyed all life in the universe, not the universe. The time trapper saved SBP from said blast. "

Prime doesn't have universal durability at all. He still wins here solely because he's a universal anomaly. Can't be affected by magic, time, reality warping powers ect.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@susanoo said:  "
Prime doesn't have universal durability at all. 
I agree. 

Idk who wins this.  
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if sailor moon can stop time then she wins  

no  
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@susanoo said:
"@hitsusatsu11 said:
"SBP doesn't have universal durability. Monarchs blast only destroyed all life in the universe, not the universe. The time trapper saved SBP from said blast. "
Prime doesn't have universal durability at all. He still wins here solely because he's a universal anomaly. Can't be affected by magic, time, reality warping powers ect. "
@Nevermind said:

" @SilverGalford said:

" since superboy prime is inmune to magic , i doubt sailor moon can even harm him. "
No limits fallacy on its own.  Still, Cosmos' level of magic probably won't be enough. "
Sailor moon's powers arnt completely magic based their cosmic based  and i have scans ready upon request
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel