Superboy prime vs Gogeta Super Saiyan-jin 4

Topic started by gallasdaniel on Aug. 6, 2010. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by gallasdaniel (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 Superboy Prime can survive the destruction of a universe. Gogeta can destroy a universe (youtube amd louge forum). I need to know the correct information.    
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Jesus Christ helps us.  The end is near.    
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Jesus Christ helps us.  The end is near.  

 
 
LOL! 
 
gogeta is going to beg for mercy
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I go with Gogeta. Based on powerscaling quite easily to. Vegeto broke through universe shattering power against mystic buu, early villains in GT were stated as having higher ki's then majin buu, Yi Xing Long had the power to consume the universe and afterlife with his minus energy, yet Gogeta far exceeds this. Gogeta also has attacks stronger in magnitude than the universal Genkidama, since he had the power to destroy Yi Xing Long. By my calculations I have early Z characters at FTL fighting speed, end Z much faster, end GT much faster, a fusion of two of these much much faster. (Potara fusion multiplies powers together, metamorese fusion is similar) Also Gogeta would have all of Vegeta and Goku's techniques, meaning he can use Instant Movement in battle (shunkan ido) 
 
Another thing to note is SBP was amped up on guardian power when he fought Monarch, at regular levels he is not that strong, he is stronger than Superman but punches from the Martian Manhunter have hurt him.
Post by TheOneAboveAll (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11:
where did it say mystic buu could destroy a universe
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" I go with Gogeta. Based on powerscaling quite easily to. Vegeto broke through universe shattering power against mystic buu, early villains in GT were stated as having higher ki's then majin buu, Yi Xing Long had the power to consume the universe and afterlife with his minus energy, yet Gogeta far exceeds this. Gogeta also has attacks stronger in magnitude than the universal Genkidama, since he had the power to destroy Yi Xing Long. By my calculations I have early Z characters at FTL fighting speed, end Z much faster, end GT much faster, a fusion of two of these much much faster. (Potara fusion multiplies powers together, metamorese fusion is similar) Also Gogeta would have all of Vegeta and Goku's techniques, meaning he can use Instant Movement in battle (shunkan ido)  Another thing to note is SBP was amped up on guardian power when he fought Monarch, at regular levels he is not that strong, he is stronger than Superman but punches from the Martian Manhunter have hurt him. "
Hitsu don't feed the troll. You know Superman vs goku threads are banned.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
What is this? i smell....i smell a spite thread.
 
Superboy prime with ease
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheOneAboveAll: In the Anime (and stated in the manga), Ive been informed not to feed the troll, so PM me if you want the scans.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheManipulater said:
"What is this? i smell....i smell a spite thread.
 
Superboy prime with ease "

Against anything in GT.  
Goku couldn't even punch someone through a building in one punch and his durability went down the crapper. Even fused with Vegeta he's going to be fighting the walking piece of PIS that was the character Rainbow Boy Prime on OAN roids.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
.  Goku couldn't even punch someone through a building in one punch 
Yet he punched someone across the entire world in on punch.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Yet he punched someone across the entire world in on punch. "

That I don't remember, but I'm looking directly at the end of GT Goku in SSJ4 getting smacked around and throwing punches Goku at the Start of DBZ could out do. Much less the crater making punches seemingly gone. 
It's just silly to go from flying through mountains like paper to unable to knock someone through a building.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: Well I suggest you watch the Super 17 fight. SSJ1 Kid Goku punched 17 across the globe.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: Well I suggest you watch the Super 17 fight. SSJ1 Kid Goku punched 17 across the globe. "

I will, but it still won't change the fact Goku was a joke in GT compared to his DBZ counter part.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: Ah ic, low showing count for DB but not the Silver Surfer. 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: Ah ic, low showing count for DB but not the Silver Surfer.  "

Hard to call it low showings when that was his overall strength and durability in GT. DBZ Goku would tear his GT counterpart to pieces.
Also at best that was 1/4 of the globe, which was simply not consistent with his strength throughout the GT series.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: I could give you many reasons why GT>Z 
 
1) base GT goku is on par with a fully trained Uub, which should be = to kid buu. 
 
2) Goku says Rildo's ki exceeds that of Majin Buu's 
 
3) Goku says Bebi Vegeta's;s ki is the strongest saiyan power he has ever felt (pre ssj4) 
 
4) Goku kid base form shatters a dimension (Surgo's), this feat is comparable to that of ssj3 Gotenks and Supa Buu.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: Also iirc ssj4 Goku simultaneously lifted up many near mountain sized pillars against 17 with his ki.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:

 

  "@Hellos: I could give you many reasons why GT>Z" 


 
At best I figure you could argue energy projection, in DBZ their durability, strength and speed is leagues better. That and since GT is non canon your stuck with attacks with charge times, while this isn't much of an issue for the canon DBU. 
 

"1) base GT goku is on par with a fully trained Uub, which should be = to kid buu. " 


Problem is Uub from GT isn't as strong as the Buu from DBZ. Not even close. 
 

"2) Goku says Rildo's ki exceeds that of Majin Buu's " 


GTverses Majin Buu < DBZ Majin Buu.
 

"3) Goku says Bebi Vegeta's;s ki is the strongest saiyan power he has ever felt (pre ssj4) " 


Again Goku or Vegeta could likely wipe the floor with anyone in GT.
 

"4) Goku kid base form shatters a dimension (Surgo's), this feat is comparable to that of ssj3 Gotenks and Supa Buu.  " 


 With his Kamehameha I wish I could say it was more impressive but all I've got to go off is some character somehow knowing the power output of a galaxy and stating Goku's attack was at that level, which I wouldn't begin to have a clue as to how it shatters dimensional barriers. 
SSJ3 Gotenks and Super Buu could destroy the DBU by yelling collapsing their universe > Goku using energy projection. 
 
I'm sorry I just don't view the non canon GT as anywhere on the DBZ radar.  
Like I said, going through mountains like paper vs having trouble knocking people through a building.

   
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: Surgo saying the thing about the galaxy is a dub line. But anyway he shattered the dimension where Gotenks simply broke through it. GTverse Buu is Zverse Buu.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hellos said:
" @TheManipulater said:
"What is this? i smell....i smell a spite thread.
 
Superboy prime with ease "
Against anything in GT.  Goku couldn't even punch someone through a building in one punch and his durability went down the crapper. Even fused with Vegeta he's going to be fighting the walking piece of PIS that was the character Rainbow Boy Prime on OAN roids. "
Correct, this thread should be locked before it gets out of hand.@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: Surgo saying the thing about the galaxy is a dub line. But anyway he shattered the dimension where Gotenks simply broke through it. GTverse Buu is Zverse Buu. "
If you think gogeta wins, say it, if not your wasting everybodys time and yours
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel