Superboy PRIME vs Gogeta (SS)

Topic started by Auron on Jan. 5, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Auron: We've all watched it. You said "Goku" will use the Spirit Bomb, you did not say "Gogeta" would and secondly most of Gogeta's abilities are a combination of the abilities both Goku and Vegeta possess. Nearly everything you stated has no proof to support it. 

ND
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5

alright then since these guys couldn't provide an Argument Gogeta wins lol !!

I WIN!!

@Newdeath said:
" @Auron: We've all watched it. You said "Goku" will use the Spirit Bomb, you did not say "Gogeta" would and secondly most of Gogeta's abilities are a combination of the abilities both Goku and Vegeta possess. Nearly everything you stated has no proof to support it.   ND "

Goku is apart of Gogeta is he not?? put two and  one together man lol  me no proof I have given roof you haven't given anything.
@Auron: Yes you've given "roof" (its what you stated). That doesn't even prove Gogeta can perform the Spirit Bomb. Your claims are not supported by evidence. As I said I am leaving this thread to Son Of Manus. Continue the argument with him. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @Auron: Yes you've given "roof" (its what you stated). That doesn't even prove Gogeta can perform the Spirit Bomb. Your claims are not supported by evidence. As I said I am leaving this thread to Son Of Manus. Continue the argument with him.   ND "

at least you admit when you lost the debate lol 

Gogeta wins

@Auron: I never admitted to losing the debate with you. I just said you should continue to argue with Son Of Manus. Frankly I don't see the point in arguing with someone who simply screams out idiotic nonsense like "Janemba can can destroy the universe with one punch". 

ND

lol I thought this site would have some good anime debaters I guess I was wrong lol

Gogeta wins easy

people give up here to easy.

Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Auron: I thought new users couldn't worse than Klandicar. 

ND
more stupid pics  WHERE IS YOUR PROOF man one enegry blast and Prissyboy lame is dead.
where are the real debaters at get these joke trolls out of my thread.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
   @Auron: 

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Auron: You`ve been learning from Klandicar haven`t you?
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Auron said:
"where are the real debaters at get these joke trolls out of my thread. "

I am under the impression that you are joking. I am also under the impression that you are a joke. You havent supported any of your claims or give any proof and yet you sit here and ask where the real debators at. Thats comical, and you fail, hard.
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kelleth: No he makes Klandicar a novice LOL
@JThree47693: It seems as though he is joking, his claim of Gogeta being omnipotent seemed like a joke. But if he isn't joking then debating with him is useless. 

ND
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
With that^ said i`m gonna lock this, any DB vs Comic battle thread never go anywhere and always attract more fanboys.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel