Superboy PRIME vs Gogeta (SS)

Topic started by Auron on Jan. 5, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
who wins?
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Prime Overkill he went through DC's best and the GL corps like tissue paper
Gogeta is omnipotent
Gogeta wins!
Superboy Prime is Stronger, Faster, and More Durable. His Heat Vision is also like the hottest thing in DCU
@Auron said:
" Gogeta is omnipotent "
@Son_of_Manus said:
" Superboy Prime is Stronger, Faster, and More Durable. His Heat Vision is also like the hottest thing in DCU "

Gogeta can't die he would one shot Stupidboy prissy

also remember he is 15360946853x the speed of light.

Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Auron said:
"@Auron said:
" Gogeta is omnipotent "
@Son_of_Manus said:
" Superboy Prime is Stronger, Faster, and More Durable. His Heat Vision is also like the hottest thing in DCU "

"

Gogeta is certainly not omnipotent, but he has no feats, he would be the strongest in the DB universe, but he can not be compared to anybody as he has no feats other than the fact that nobody could keep up with him.  

Also when stating speed, at least give evidence.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Auron said:
" Gogeta is omnipotent "
the fuck? prove
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Auron said:
" @Auron said:
" Gogeta is omnipotent "
@Son_of_Manus said:

"
Don't be ridiculous. Gogeta is in no way omnipotent. If he was omnipotent it would put him on the same level of power as say The One Above All or The Presence.  

Provide evidence that Gogeta cannot die. It has never been stated that he is immortal. Second of all your claim over his speed has no evidence supporting it. 

ND
@Auron said:
" @Auron said:
" Gogeta is omnipotent "
@Son_of_Manus said:

"
None of what you said is true and he is not faster then Superboy Prime and calling him "Stupidboy Prissy" means you admitted your stupidity and I hate you
@Son_of_Manus: While I disagree with everything Auron said, calling him stupid and telling him you hate him will not bring any good to this battle thread and it could prompt him to start flaming you which will in turn put both of you in trouble with the mods. 

ND
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Auron is pulling our legs....I hope O_O
@Sonata: Maybe. In his Ion (Yat) Vs. Goku thread he stated that when Goku powers up a Kamehameha he is undefeatable and I found that statement quite odd and I almost hope he was joking. 

ND
@Newdeath: Ya I am sorry about that I just hate people calling him "Emoboy" or "Stupidboy" when I wish to have a real debate with someone and when they sink that low I sink lower. Plus I think he is this kid from Comicvine who is just a major troll
@Son_of_Manus: Hmm I see.  

ND
Gogeta got punched and didn't move  from a person that has the punching power that can destroy the multi verse
@Newdeath said:
" @Son_of_Manus: Hmm I see.    ND "
People's personal vendetta against the character blinds them to try to make spite or reach his opponent
@Son_of_Manus: Indeed. 

@Auron: Destroy the Multiverse? Janemba cannot destroy the multiverse with a punch, how is he going to destroy the Multiverse with a punch? Most of the multiverse is not even physical. 

ND
you guys aren't proving anything until then Gogeta wins.
@Auron: Prove that Janemba can destroy the Multiverse with a single punch as stated by you previously. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel