super sayin 8 VS freza,cell,final buu

Topic started by QUTZ on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,549 posts) See mini bio Level 10
GT is non-canon, and anyway SS8 only exists in DBAF which is a fan-made series. So completely and utterly non-canon. Here's what they thing SS5 is.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai said:
" GT is non-canon, and anyway SS8 only exists in DBAF which is a fan-made series. So completely and utterly non-canon. Here's what they thing SS5 is.
"

or this
or this
Either way any form beyond SSJ 4 is fan made and a fake so both of these dont count.
Post by Sonata (35,640 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think it should have ended at SS2, but just my opinion
Post by Dream (8,128 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Gregorius: There's also the Potara Earrings for fusions to be made. Fusion is permanent, the power increase to the fused fighter is greater than the Fusion Dance and the fighters in question don't need to have equal power levels and physical stature to make a fusion with the earrings.

As for this fight if we're talking about a SSJ4 powered Gogeta, the three mentioned fighters get owned heavily.
Post by LiquidPrince (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Have you guys read DBAF? It's fan made but extremely well done.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

..................their a super sayin 8? they havent even made a 6 lol
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
LOL
@QUTZ said:
"

but when goku was in hell with cell and freza he beat them both without breaking a swet 

if the fuze wouldent there power duble and make 8

if not what would u call it??

"

@QUTZ said:
"when goku and vageta fuze and there both ss 4    dosent that make 8?? "

........................................................are u serious
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@LiquidPrince said:
"Have you guys read DBAF? It's fan made but extremely well done. "

Where can I read it at?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
LOL!!!
@Gregorius said:
"I take back my previous statement... even a brick wall has more sense than you do, it seems. For the last time... there is no such thing as "Super Saiyan 8". By posting that link, you proved all three of the points I made. And did you bother to look at the before-and-after? Gogeta's body after the fusion is identical to Goku and Vegeta's SS4 bodies... therefore Gogeta is also at the level of Super Saiyan 4... that's right, FOUR. Stop arguing. I'm not going to lower myself to your level of idiocy any longer. I've put in my two cents, but apparently that skull of yours is sound-proof and won't let any proper sense in. The sooner you accept the fact that you're wrong, the better. "

just got burned :P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel