super sayin 8 VS freza,cell,final buu

Topic started by QUTZ on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by QUTZ (18 posts) See mini bio Level 3

??
Post by LiquidPrince (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Um, what?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Everyone knows Super Saiyan 12 would win OMG!
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Didnt know Super Saiyan 8 existed......
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
" Didnt know Super Saiyan 8 existed...... "
oh, yes. ots a cery rare form, they have only shown it zero times
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
oh, yes. ots a cery rare form, they have only shown it zero times "

LOL, zero times? I actually laughed at that one
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
oh, yes. ots a cery rare form, they have only shown it zero times "
LOL, zero times? I actually laughed at that one "
damn, i was trying to make you cry

its at the end of gt
you mean SSJ4?

when goku and vageta fuze and there both ss 4   

dosent that make 8??
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
If two beings at Super Saiyan 4 levels fuse, they STAY at Super Saiyan 4. This is not a basic math question where we ask "what is 4 + 4". There is no Super Saiyan 8. You, sir, have taken one too many blows to the head to think that.

Let's take this simply: Frieza was defeated by Goku just as he developed the first rank of Super Saiyan... Cell was defeated by Gohan once he released his rage in one burst to become a Super Saiyan 2... and during the fight with Majin Buu's final "kid" form, it took Goku all the power from his Super Saiyan 3 form AND a wish from the new dragon Porunga to restore his power back to maximum to defeat Kid Buu (but this was of course back when SS3 was the maximum).

In an "SS4 Fusion vs DBZ Villians" fight, based on power level alone, a fused Super Saiyan 4 has a better chance of winning this fight. Then again, if we throw abilities into this fight, Kid Buu may actually get the upper hand.

but when goku was in hell with cell and freza he beat them both without breaking a swet 

if the fuze wouldent there power duble and make 8

if not what would u call it??

Like talking to a brick wall, this is... in order to fuse properly, three things need to be done:

1) The two beings must be of equal bodily stature;
2) they must perform the Fusion Dance to perfection; and most importantly
3) their power levels must be identical during the dance.

Their power does not immediately increase the moment they fuse; granted, the fused being is several times stronger than either of the two beings in the first place, but for the sake of fidelity... THERE IS NO SUPER SAIYAN 8. There never was, there is not now, and there never will be.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@QUTZ said:

"
http://www.watch-dragonball.com/watch/213-Dragonball_GT_Episode_60.html     "

@Gregorius said:

" Like talking to a brick wall, this is... in order to fuse properly, three things need to be done:

1) The two beings must be of equal bodily stature;
2) they must perform the Fusion Dance to perfection; and most importantly
3) their power levels must be identical during the dance.

Their power does not immediately increase the moment they fuse; granted, the fused being is several times stronger than either of the two beings in the first place, but for the sake of fidelity... THERE IS NO SUPER SAIYAN 8. There never was, there is not now, and there never will be. "

^ Read this please... He is called Super Saiyan Gogeta ''4''
I take back my previous statement... even a brick wall has more sense than you do, it seems. For the last time... there is no such thing as "Super Saiyan 8". By posting that link, you proved all three of the points I made. And did you bother to look at the before-and-after? Gogeta's body after the fusion is identical to Goku and Vegeta's SS4 bodies... therefore Gogeta is also at the level of Super Saiyan 4... that's right, FOUR.

Stop arguing. I'm not going to lower myself to your level of idiocy any longer. I've put in my two cents, but apparently that skull of yours is sound-proof and won't let any proper sense in. The sooner you accept the fact that you're wrong, the better.
god ur  a bitch   

if they were the same whats th point of fusing and how did they woop whats his face so easy 

lest go by ur rules and chang the fit goku and vaget in ss 4 VS freza,cell,final buu??

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@QUTZ said:
" god ur  a bitch     if they were the same whats th point of fusing and how did they woop whats his face so easy   lest go by ur rules and chang the fit goku and vaget in ss 4 VS freza,cell,final buu??   "
1 Stop the name calling both of you! respect each other! consider this the first warning.
2 They did it to become a stronger Super Saiyan 4 just like they did when they became Super Saiyan Vegito to fight off Super Buu
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@QUTZ said:
"when goku and vageta fuze and there both ss 4    dosent that make 8?? "

Wow. You sound really stupid. Like seriously. I guess the fact that Vegeta and Gokus SSJ4 fusion name is SSJ4 GOGETA!!!!! I guss that just means absolutely nothing.
Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL @ this thread if SS8 really did exist this is massive Curbstomp of epic proportions, but since he does not the villain trio win massively.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel