super saiyangoku vs ban midou

Topic started by kasumi1990 on March 24, 2010. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by kasumi1990 (81 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ban midou is from the getbacker s its an anime this is a really tough fight here woh do you think would win?
Post by Liminality (173 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Midou is powerfull for a normal human......

And Goku could destroy him in any form with 1 finger.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Liminality: Not the manga one , from what i heard Ban is crazy hax
@Nerx said:
" @Liminality: Not the manga one , from what i heard Ban is crazy hax "
Interesting, certainly I've only seen the anime, it would have to be very different and I still can't imagine him fighing against any other Goku than the child one from the original Dragon Ball.
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Liminality said:
" @Nerx said:
" @Liminality: Not the manga one , from what i heard Ban is crazy hax "
Interesting, certainly I've only seen the anime, it would have to be very different and I still can't imagine him fighing against any other Goku than the child one from the original Dragon Ball. "
let me just spoil you

he became the other thing that can fight GOD in the end of the manga, and unlike DBZ idiot God, GB god has all the quality you expect from a god
@Rayleon: uh huh , motherfvcker can negate people's existence
@Rayleon: O_o well, now I understand this.
Post by Fury (221 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Rayleon: And he can call down a cosmic snake
@Fury: you do understand that the snake is imagery right?
@Rayleon: I am pretty much clueless on that one, scanlation places are missing in chapters as well so I roughly got some stuff
@Fury: meh the indonesia version is complete
@Rayleon: Sweet
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
goku hands down  , this is a spite thread
Jagan to that monkey and on a serious note ban is the winner here...
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
im going with ban people in that anime are really powerful

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
goku
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Goku Wins. Like Nerx said, The manga version Of the character Is much more powerful Then the anime. Unfortunatley for Mido, The anime version Has nothing he could do to him
  1. Goku Physically outmatches ban in strength speed and (arguably) durability.
  2. Goku has energy projections that could bust a planet. Ban has never shown City + durability
  3. Goku Can Fly. Ban Can't so he won't be able to hit him (i don't remember the anime version showing any ranged attacks)
  4. The jagan might be able to trap goku, But there is nothing he could do physically to him in 60 seconds.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" Goku Wins. Like Nerx said, The manga version Of the character Is much more powerful Then the anime. Unfortunatley for Mido, The anime version Has nothing he could do to him
  1. Goku Physically outmatches ban in strength speed and (arguably) durability.
  2. Goku has energy projections that could bust a planet. Ban has never shown City + durability
  3. Goku Can Fly. Ban Can't so he won't be able to hit him (i don't remember the anime version showing any ranged attacks)
  4. The jagan might be able to trap goku, But there is nothing he could do physically to him in 60 seconds.
"
actually there's something the jagan can do to goku, Jagan function is to send what mido wants as an electric signal to the brain, so if Midou say goku shall be gay, he will be gay, for 60 second that is. and in this case how about saying...... DIE?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis: has the anime version Of Ban ever shown This ability?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein: well supposedly it is the same thing, as it is capable of fooling crapload of people, i don't remember much about the anime, it is crap
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel