Super Saiyan Vegetto Vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 23, 2009. Last post by xlab3000 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
" @ultramagnus24 said:
" @comicfanforever: Well, Super Baby Vegeta and Majuub are much stronger than Super Vegito ever was. Base Goku in GT and Uub are already stronger than Super Vegito from DBZ. Do you know that General Rilldo is about as strong as Super Vegito? Man, why can't you understand it? Android 17 and Hell fighter 17 are stronger than Super Vegito in DBZ. Also, like Gogeta, Vegito's power depends on the two fusing Saiyans' power, so the stronger Goku and Vegeta are, the more powerful Vegito becomes. In GT, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is the strongest, it's because the Goku and Vegeta in GT are much much much more powerful than the Goku and Vegeta in DBZ. So, if the Potara Earrings still exists in GT and if Goku and Vegeta in GT are to fuse as Super Saiyan 4s using the earrings, then the resulting Vegito will undoubtedly overtake Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. The 10 year old Uub from DBZ had retained all his powers as Kid Buu, and base Goku fought evenly with the boy without transforming, which means that his base state alone was already as strong as the Super Saiyan 3 form that he used against Kid Buu, and if Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, his power would skyrocket to equal the previous base Vegito's. In Hero's Legacy, Goku is seen a hundred years later without a tail. If we assume that Goku had been training over those last 100 years, then his Super Saiyan 4 state would no longer be necessary since a 100 years is much more than enough for him to surpass SSJ4 Gogeta that he and Vegeta used to fight Omega Shenron. "
You need to go on a road trip and find yourself kid. Everything you just said was complete bullshit. Go away, dont show yourself on here again. "
He is so rude as well, he gets owned in the forums and sends me some garbage PM, trying to write on my wall. Such an idiot. He is probably the equivalent to johnny nemesis on comicvine. Worse than Bato. "

Ignore him, he is not worth your attention.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@vegitoisweak: 
Lmao kid you fail so hard. You seriously created an account to reply to a comment I made over a month ago. And for the record Im not white. If you were the ruler of the world? Your either 8 years old or schizophrenic. Go back to your coloring book little retarded kid, and dont forget to color inside the lines, that way it can look pretty and your mother can hang it on the fridge.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@vegitoisweak: And the racist got banned and no your wrong there are Afro-Americans here and they are nice people who are welcome here unlike you who just came online trolling.
Post by W0lfw0of (11 posts) See mini bio Level 1
...Simply put SSJ4 is so much stronger then Vegetto. Just because he doesn't do flashy moves or show amazing speed doesn't mean he' s weaker, it just means that he's so freaking strong that he doesn't have too. Remember the higher they go they more cocky they get, so get him in a serious fight (not that Bebe and the dragon's weren't serious) and we would bring the house down.  
@W0lfw0of said:
" ...Simply put SSJ4 is so much stronger then Vegetto. Just because he doesn't do flashy moves or show amazing speed doesn't mean he' s weaker, it just means that he's so freaking strong that he doesn't have too. Remember the higher they go they more cocky they get, so get him in a serious fight (not that Bebe and the dragon's weren't serious) and we would bring the house down.  
"
Posting that video doesnt change the fact that compared to the other SSJ4 Goku gets murked. Serioulsy man did you even read the thread. Everyone in GT was weak to the point were the strongest character shown was around Mystic Gohan lvl. Vegetto stomps here.
@JThree47693: Errm no the only prove you guys have is that they downplayed the feats for some reason but that doesnt mean the characters are weaker. the only weakness i would see here is that SSJ4 Goku has a time limit.
@Kelleth said:
" @JThree47693: Errm no the only prove you guys have is that they downplayed the feats for some reason but that doesnt mean the characters are weaker. the only weakness i would see here is that SSJ4 Goku has a time limit. "
The characters are shown as being weaker, which is why I say they are weaker. They dont have feats to put them on the same powerlevel as their DBZ counterparts. This is pretty much why DBZ fans hated GT, because of the poor showings they had.
Post by W0lfw0of (11 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I liked the Animation better. Just not the story..
@JThree47693: Well one of them was at the very end of GT, the Dragon was so strong that they needed energy from the whole universe to destroy him not the whole earth. That was pretty much the only feat i remember from GT to really point out how strong  they where. non the less its not my favourite either i liked the original Dragonball series more then the both of the sequels joined together.
@W0lfw0of said:
" I liked the Animation better. Just not the story.. "
Oh no lie when I saw the first episode of GT i was like " oh hellz yea" then Goku became a kid and I was like "wtf?" Then the show just got worse and worse.
@Kelleth said:
" @JThree47693: Well one of them was at the very end of GT, the Dragon was so strong that they needed energy from the whole universe to destroy him not the whole earth. That was pretty much the only feat i remember from GT to really point out how strong  they where. non the less its not my favourite either i liked the original Dragonball series more then the both of the sequels joined together. "
And even still the dragon didnt even show that much power, I suppose they did that to show the "threat" Omega Shenron posed. I mean, they just pretty much tried to redo the whole Super Buu Kid Buu saga with the whole "the enemy is so strong we have to fuse" and they fuse, dont get the job done and Goku ends it with a spirit bomb. And the spirit bomb wasnt even impressive.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@JThree47693: The Spirit Bomb used to kill Kid Buu was more epic. 

ND
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6

GT Goku got cut by f@cking glass.:/
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
This thread is still open?               lol
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Count_Alucard said:
" GT Goku got cut by fucking glass.:/ "
Please censor your cursing for the future, this is a child friendly site: e.g f@cking

ND
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FLStyle said:
" @JThree47693: As far as I'm aware power levels are all that matters in the DB/Z/GT universe, it governs strength, speed, everything.  SS4 Goku's power level is higher than SS Vegito's, not a lot else I can say. "
this.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Count_Alucard said:
"GT Goku got cut by f@cking glass.:/ "

GT goku had the durability to withstand temperatures hotter than the sun.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
SSJ Vegito > SSJ4 Goku

Super Buu Gohan
2x (SSJ3 level and above people) - Super Buu, Ultimate Gohan 
1x (SSJ level person) Piccolo
Plus Goten & Trunks
This is more power than a SSJ4 Goku

SSJ Vegito stomped Buu without sustaining any damage or recieving a single hit. He could have Destroyed Super Buu (Gohan) Instantly if he wanted to, but had to rescue his family.
Post by Taeth (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
How can you compare buu to baby based on fighting ssj goku if he posed no challenge to either of them? It is clearly stated in the cartoon that when goku at ssj4 fights baby that they are the most individuals ever. That would mean baby vegeta powered up by trunks, goten, and gohan is also more powerful than vegito at the levels we saw. Baby said Uub was more powerful than ssj 3 goku then he absorbed majin buu and still was easily defeated. This is Uub who has trained for years with goku and combined with buu probably is more powerful than any version of buu we saw in dbz. I doubt even super saiyan level two would make vegito competitive against goku if vegito really wasn't at baby's level. Only super saiyan 3 would stand a chance, and I think it would Be a close fight
Post by othus12 (7,659 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

gt is overpowered, base goku was pwning cell and freezer, general rildo was stated to be stronger than buu and he got one shotted by uub, even with that a full powered mayuub couldnt do anything against baby and that was before he went oozaru. even after his massive powerup ssj4 goku defeated it. plese guys get this: in a scale that someone with buus power level gets beaten with an energy blast vegito cant compete. even if the showings arent that impressive, the power levels are out of the scale

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel