Super Saiyan Vegetto Vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 23, 2009. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Vegito said:
"I personally think that Vegito can even defeat Gogeta Super Saiyan 4, Vegito is the pinicle of the saiyan race. He is the king of the sauyans that live. "

I agree
Post by ultramagnus24 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@JThree47693:
Well, I don't know where to start but I'll explain this one as good as I can. Ten years after the defeat of Kid Buu, and over those 10 years, Goku had been training himself mercilessly. As you know, the 10 yr old Uub was as strong as Kid Buu was, who was giving SSJ3 Goku a tough fight. The fact that Goku was able to fight evenly with the boy without sustaining any visible scratch on his body suggests that he maintained his previous SSJ3 as his base form, absolutely meaning that he's way surpassed all his previous SSJ forms, and if he was to go Super Saiyan which would multiply his strength by approximately 50 times, he might actually equal base Vegito was or even surpass him.  

In DBGT, just about everyone have surpassed their previous selves from DBZ by a huge amount. Kid Base Goku easily defeated Super Perfect Cell and Frieza together just by playing around. Adult Base Goku is about as strong as normal Uub, only slightly stronger. In GT, Kid Goku or normal Uub is about as strong as SSJ Gogeta or base Vegito was, since Kid Goku beat General Rilldo as a mere Super Saiyan, and Rilldo was mentioned to be stronger than Mystic Buu was. Vegeta is another matter. Vegeta has been training  himself as much as Goku and Uub have since DBZ, and we can assume that he is as strong as Goku and Uub. If Goku was already as strong as base Vegito, then as a SSJ3, he is stronger than Super Vegito was, and SSJ3 was easily beaten by Baby. Majuub and Super Baby are way superior to Super Vegito was. Majuub was putting up a good fight against Baby, and Baby was unfazed by SSJ3 Goku's most powerful energy blast, clearly suggesting that Majuub is even stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Android 17 or Hell Fighter 17 in GT are superior to Super Vegito was. After gaining the ability to transform into a SSJ4, even as only a Super Saiyan, Goku was able to hurt Super 17, who was way stronger than Baby.  

I am not thinking that you are ridiculuous because 14 years ago I used to think just like you. I was exactly like you believing that Super Vegito was stronger than SSJ4 Goku. Well, it really depends on what you are asking. Are you comparing SSJ4 Goku to Super Vegito from DBZ, or are you comparing SSJ4 Goku to the would-be Super Vegito in GT? Well, Vegito is without a doubt the strongest guy in DBZ, stronger than SSJ Gogeta, since Old Kai said that fusion through Potara Earrings is stronger than Fusion Dance. In GT, SSJ4 Gogeta is the strongest in the universe. If Vegito was to be born in GT where Goku and Vegeta are already so freaking powerful, then Vegito overtakes Gogeta as the strongest guy. 
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ultramagnus24 said:
"@JThree47693: Well, I don't know where to start but I'll explain this one as good as I can. Ten years after the defeat of Kid Buu, and over those 10 years, Goku had been training himself mercilessly. As you know, the 10 yr old Uub was as strong as Kid Buu was, who was giving SSJ3 Goku a tough fight. The fact that Goku was able to fight evenly with the boy without sustaining any visible scratch on his body suggests that he maintained his previous SSJ3 as his base form, absolutely meaning that he's way surpassed all his previous SSJ forms, and if he was to go Super Saiyan which would multiply his strength by approximately 50 times, he might actually equal base Vegito was or even surpass him.   In DBGT, just about everyone have surpassed their previous selves from DBZ by a huge amount. Kid Base Goku easily defeated Super Perfect Cell and Frieza together just by playing around. Adult Base Goku is about as strong as normal Uub, only slightly stronger. In GT, Kid Goku or normal Uub is about as strong as SSJ Gogeta or base Vegito was, since Kid Goku beat General Rilldo as a mere Super Saiyan, and Rilldo was mentioned to be stronger than Mystic Buu was. Vegeta is another matter. Vegeta has been training  himself as much as Goku and Uub have since DBZ, and we can assume that he is as strong as Goku and Uub. If Goku was already as strong as base Vegito, then as a SSJ3, he is stronger than Super Vegito was, and SSJ3 was easily beaten by Baby. Majuub and Super Baby are way superior to Super Vegito was. Majuub was putting up a good fight against Baby, and Baby was unfazed by SSJ3 Goku's most powerful energy blast, clearly suggesting that Majuub is even stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Android 17 or Hell Fighter 17 in GT are superior to Super Vegito was. After gaining the ability to transform into a SSJ4, even as only a Super Saiyan, Goku was able to hurt Super 17, who was way stronger than Baby.   I am not thinking that you are ridiculuous because 14 years ago I used to think just like you. I was exactly like you believing that Super Vegito was stronger than SSJ4 Goku. Well, it really depends on what you are asking. Are you comparing SSJ4 Goku to Super Vegito from DBZ, or are you comparing SSJ4 Goku to the would-be Super Vegito in GT? Well, Vegito is without a doubt the strongest guy in DBZ, stronger than SSJ Gogeta, since Old Kai said that fusion through Potara Earrings is stronger than Fusion Dance. In GT, SSJ4 Gogeta is the strongest in the universe. If Vegito was to be born in GT where Goku and Vegeta are already so freaking powerful, then Vegito overtakes Gogeta as the strongest guy.  "

We all know that if GT was a creible continuationg of dbz, goku would win, but because GT was absolutely poor it is not even worthy of being in the same Breath, here is why: 

Kid Buu destroyed galaxies, Broly ssj destroyed a galaxy, Goku travelled to othe galaxies in an instant, (not teleporting, actuall instant speed), Goku base form was pushing huge boulders, had telekenesis, telepathy, had blasts which were way faster than light, and to be honest demonstrated more skills and techniques. 

GT had him  lift a city, when you know that he should be doing that in his sleep if in base form he was matching Uub. remember goku ssj2 could tear apart mountains without much energy. In DBZ goku ssj3 when transforming shook the whole planet violently without trying to, his aura was just too strong, that it was said that such energy should not exist in the real world. GT must have completely ignored that, the only person who looked good because everybody was so poor was indeed ssj4 gogeta. 

So I agree with you 100% it is just that if we go by feats GT is probably below Dragonball except for the universal spirit bomb
@ultramagnus24 said:
"@JThree47693: Well, I don't know where to start but I'll explain this one as good as I can. Ten years after the defeat of Kid Buu, and over those 10 years, Goku had been training himself mercilessly. As you know, the 10 yr old Uub was as strong as Kid Buu was, who was giving SSJ3 Goku a tough fight. The fact that Goku was able to fight evenly with the boy without sustaining any visible scratch on his body suggests that he maintained his previous SSJ3 as his base form, absolutely meaning that he's way surpassed all his previous SSJ forms, and if he was to go Super Saiyan which would multiply his strength by approximately 50 times, he might actually equal base Vegito was or even surpass him.   In DBGT, just about everyone have surpassed their previous selves from DBZ by a huge amount. Kid Base Goku easily defeated Super Perfect Cell and Frieza together just by playing around. Adult Base Goku is about as strong as normal Uub, only slightly stronger. In GT, Kid Goku or normal Uub is about as strong as SSJ Gogeta or base Vegito was, since Kid Goku beat General Rilldo as a mere Super Saiyan, and Rilldo was mentioned to be stronger than Mystic Buu was. Vegeta is another matter. Vegeta has been training  himself as much as Goku and Uub have since DBZ, and we can assume that he is as strong as Goku and Uub. If Goku was already as strong as base Vegito, then as a SSJ3, he is stronger than Super Vegito was, and SSJ3 was easily beaten by Baby. Majuub and Super Baby are way superior to Super Vegito was. Majuub was putting up a good fight against Baby, and Baby was unfazed by SSJ3 Goku's most powerful energy blast, clearly suggesting that Majuub is even stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Android 17 or Hell Fighter 17 in GT are superior to Super Vegito was. After gaining the ability to transform into a SSJ4, even as only a Super Saiyan, Goku was able to hurt Super 17, who was way stronger than Baby.   I am not thinking that you are ridiculuous because 14 years ago I used to think just like you. I was exactly like you believing that Super Vegito was stronger than SSJ4 Goku. Well, it really depends on what you are asking. Are you comparing SSJ4 Goku to Super Vegito from DBZ, or are you comparing SSJ4 Goku to the would-be Super Vegito in GT? Well, Vegito is without a doubt the strongest guy in DBZ, stronger than SSJ Gogeta, since Old Kai said that fusion through Potara Earrings is stronger than Fusion Dance. In GT, SSJ4 Gogeta is the strongest in the universe. If Vegito was to be born in GT where Goku and Vegeta are already so freaking powerful, then Vegito overtakes Gogeta as the strongest guy.  "

Im going to make this short and sweet. Everyone in GT was weak, they did nothing to show that they've surpassed their DBZ counter parts.SSJ4 Gogeta is as strong as SSJ2 Gohan(Cell Saga). He really wasnt that impressive.
@JThree47693 said:
"@ultramagnus24 said:
Im going to make this short and sweet. Everyone in GT was weak, they did nothing to show that they've surpassed their DBZ counter parts.SSJ4 Gogeta is as strong as SSJ2 Gohan(Cell Saga). He really wasnt that impressive. "

Lol, that is a bit odd, ssj4 is just n/a you can't compare, he is like the only person tha moved faster than we could see, though I get your point, feat wise Vegeta saiyan saga had better feats. LOL

I cry when I watch GT
@JThree47693 said:
"I cry when I watch GT "

Lol, I bet it bored you to tears, I tried to watch it again purely to see what feats it had. I was furious, I was thinking what is this madness, no humour, no nothing, it was a disgrace, and abominaton, it should be stripped of its dragonball title and I am sure I could have come up with a better storyline, lol I am alright and I am imaginitive, but just never have the time. 

Nice pic btw.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@FLStyle said:
" @JThree47693: As far as I'm aware power levels are all that matters in the DB/Z/GT universe, it governs strength, speed, everything.  SS4 Goku's power level is higher than SS Vegito's, not a lot else I can say. "

This is a spite in Vegito's favour, simply due to the huge power-down GT experienced (i.e. Base Goku struggling to stop a rocket, Oozaru Baby struggling to blow up a planet in just one blast, etc).  
SS4 Goku's power level is higher than SS Vegito's? When was that shown? Because I hope you realize all power levels used after the Freiza saga are unofficial, and therefore cannot be used.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLStyle said:
" @JThree47693: As far as I'm aware power levels are all that matters in the DB/Z/GT universe, it governs strength, speed, everything.  SS4 Goku's power level is higher than SS Vegito's, not a lot else I can say. "
This is a spite in Vegito's favour, simply due to the huge power-down GT experienced (i.e. Base Goku struggling to stop a rocket, Oozaru Baby struggling to blow up a planet in just one blast, etc).  SS4 Goku's power level is higher than SS Vegito's? When was that shown? Because I hope you realize all power levels used after the Freiza saga are unofficial, and therefore cannot be used. "

Lol, yep especially when master Roshi is capable of one-shotting the moon, heck perfect Cell easily stopped an asteroid with one hand. ssj4 goku is such a disappointment. He should of been on a universal scale seeing as kid buu destroyed galaxies, don't get me started about that joke called Uub.
@soldier said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLStyle said:
This is a spite in Vegito's favour, simply due to the huge power-down GT experienced (i.e. Base Goku struggling to stop a rocket, Oozaru Baby struggling to blow up a planet in just one blast, etc).  SS4 Goku's power level is higher than SS Vegito's? When was that shown? Because I hope you realize all power levels used after the Freiza saga are unofficial, and therefore cannot be used. "
Lol, yep especially when master Roshi is capable of one-shotting the moon, heck perfect Cell easily stopped an asteroid with one hand. ssj4 goku is such a disappointment. He should of been on a universal scale seeing as kid buu destroyed galaxies, don't get me started about that joke called Uub. "

Lol yeah, it was so funny when he was like "hey guys fuse with me!" and everyone there was like "...no" XD
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

GT is garbage, no question about it. For the sake of this arguement, we have to realize that GT power is scaled down. However, that in no way means that they are actually weaker from a power level point of view. If you took someone like SSJ2 Gohan from the Cell games and threw him into GT, assuming they let him turn SSJ2 since it was nonexistant, he would look like garbage too. Conversely, if you took SSJ4 Goku and put him in the DBZ world, he would look significatly stronger. We cannot in all fairness say something like SSJ2 Gohan is stronger than SSJ4 Goku. That's just silly, because he isn't. It's just GT's stupid portrayal of characters and an overall down scale on power displayed. That's just my 2 cents.  

As for the topic? I don't know. Baby stomped SSJ3. Buu has Ultimate Gohan, so he is by default stronger than a SSJ3 and would have stomped one. Goku barely beat Baby, even though Baby was in a lesser form than him (Golden oozaru). Where-as Vegetto completely dominated Buu at all points in the fight. So, the real question is: from the time that Baby fought SSJ3 Goku to become Golden Oozaru, did he become so much stronger than Buuhan (if at all) that Vegetto would have had the same difficulty? Answer this and you answer the question.
@Alexman113 said:
"     GT is garbage, no question about it. For the sake of this arguement, we have to realize that GT power is scaled down. However, that in no way means that they are actually weaker from a power level point of view. If you took someone like SSJ2 Gohan from the Cell games and threw him into GT, assuming they let him turn SSJ2 since it was nonexistant, he would look like garbage too. Conversely, if you took SSJ4 Goku and put him in the DBZ world, he would look significatly stronger. We cannot in all fairness say something like SSJ2 Gohan is stronger than SSJ4 Goku. That's just silly, because he isn't. It's just GT's stupid portrayal of characters and an overall down scale on power displayed. That's just my 2 cents.        As for the topic? I don't know. Baby stomped SSJ3. Buu has Ultimate Gohan, so he is by default stronger than a SSJ3 and would have stomped one. Goku barely beat Baby, even though Baby was in a lesser form than him (Golden oozaru). Where-as Vegetto completely dominated Buu at all points in the fight. So, the real question is: from the time that Baby fought SSJ3 Goku to become Golden Oozaru, did he become so much stronger than Buuhan (if at all) that Vegetto would have had the same difficulty? Answer this and you answer the question. "
GT makes no sense at all, Mr Buu was strong enough to tank Bebi vegeta's final attack (confusing much). 

But even if we are going by the rules that SSJ4 Goku's power is scaled in comparison to DBZ's (hence making him far stronger than the SSJ3 Goku who fought Buu), I would still argue that Vegeto wins. I would estimate that Goku's power would be comparable to Buuhan's, but it must be noted that Super Vegeto's power wasn't just beyond that of Buuhan's; it was significantly higher, to the extent that he basically rejected reality, in retaining his conscience and knocking Buuhan around as a piece of candy. So whilst it would be far closer, Super Vegito still wins.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

with that said ss4 goku loses
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@Alexman113 said:
"     GT is garbage, no question about it. For the sake of this arguement, we have to realize that GT power is scaled down. However, that in no way means that they are actually weaker from a power level point of view. If you took someone like SSJ2 Gohan from the Cell games and threw him into GT, assuming they let him turn SSJ2 since it was nonexistant, he would look like garbage too. Conversely, if you took SSJ4 Goku and put him in the DBZ world, he would look significatly stronger. We cannot in all fairness say something like SSJ2 Gohan is stronger than SSJ4 Goku. That's just silly, because he isn't. It's just GT's stupid portrayal of characters and an overall down scale on power displayed. That's just my 2 cents.        As for the topic? I don't know. Baby stomped SSJ3. Buu has Ultimate Gohan, so he is by default stronger than a SSJ3 and would have stomped one. Goku barely beat Baby, even though Baby was in a lesser form than him (Golden oozaru). Where-as Vegetto completely dominated Buu at all points in the fight. So, the real question is: from the time that Baby fought SSJ3 Goku to become Golden Oozaru, did he become so much stronger than Buuhan (if at all) that Vegetto would have had the same difficulty? Answer this and you answer the question. "
GT makes no sense at all, Mr Buu was strong enough to tank Bebi vegeta's final attack (confusing much). But even if we are going by the rules that SSJ4 Goku's power is scaled in comparison to DBZ's (hence making him far stronger than the SSJ3 Goku who fought Buu), I would still argue that Vegeto wins. I would estimate that Goku's power would be comparable to Buuhan's, but it must be noted that Super Vegeto's power wasn't just beyond that of Buuhan's; it was significantly higher, to the extent that he basically rejected reality, in retaining his conscience and knocking Buuhan around as a piece of candy. So whilst it would be far closer, Super Vegito still wins. "

Yeah I agree that Vegito wins, but goku did a super feat in GT in which he overpowered the reality warping of the nigh omnipotent dragonballs, he became an adult as ssj4, because his power was so strong.
@soldier said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@Alexman113 said:
GT makes no sense at all, Mr Buu was strong enough to tank Bebi vegeta's final attack (confusing much). But even if we are going by the rules that SSJ4 Goku's power is scaled in comparison to DBZ's (hence making him far stronger than the SSJ3 Goku who fought Buu), I would still argue that Vegeto wins. I would estimate that Goku's power would be comparable to Buuhan's, but it must be noted that Super Vegeto's power wasn't just beyond that of Buuhan's; it was significantly higher, to the extent that he basically rejected reality, in retaining his conscience and knocking Buuhan around as a piece of candy. So whilst it would be far closer, Super Vegito still wins. "
Yeah I agree that Vegito wins, but goku did a super feat in GT in which he overpowered the reality warping of the nigh omnipotent dragonballs, he became an adult as ssj4, because his power was so strong. "

A good point.
Post by ultramagnus24 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@comicfanforever:
Well, Super Baby Vegeta and Majuub are much stronger than Super Vegito ever was. Base Goku in GT and Uub are already stronger than Super Vegito from DBZ. Do you know that General Rilldo is about as strong as Super Vegito? Man, why can't you understand it? Android 17 and Hell fighter 17 are stronger than Super Vegito in DBZ. Also, like Gogeta, Vegito's power depends on the two fusing Saiyans' power, so the stronger Goku and Vegeta are, the more powerful Vegito becomes. In GT, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is the strongest, it's because the Goku and Vegeta in GT are much much much more powerful than the Goku and Vegeta in DBZ. So, if the Potara Earrings still exists in GT and if Goku and Vegeta in GT are to fuse as Super Saiyan 4s using the earrings, then the resulting Vegito will undoubtedly overtake Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. The 10 year old Uub from DBZ had retained all his powers as Kid Buu, and base Goku fought evenly with the boy without transforming, which means that his base state alone was already as strong as the Super Saiyan 3 form that he used against Kid Buu, and if Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, his power would skyrocket to equal the previous base Vegito's. In Hero's Legacy, Goku is seen a hundred years later without a tail. If we assume that Goku had been training over those last 100 years, then his Super Saiyan 4 state would no longer be necessary since a 100 years is much more than enough for him to surpass SSJ4 Gogeta that he and Vegeta used to fight Omega Shenron.
@ultramagnus24 said:
"@comicfanforever: Well, Super Baby Vegeta and Majuub are much stronger than Super Vegito ever was. Base Goku in GT and Uub are already stronger than Super Vegito from DBZ. Do you know that General Rilldo is about as strong as Super Vegito? Man, why can't you understand it? Android 17 and Hell fighter 17 are stronger than Super Vegito in DBZ. Also, like Gogeta, Vegito's power depends on the two fusing Saiyans' power, so the stronger Goku and Vegeta are, the more powerful Vegito becomes. In GT, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is the strongest, it's because the Goku and Vegeta in GT are much much much more powerful than the Goku and Vegeta in DBZ. So, if the Potara Earrings still exists in GT and if Goku and Vegeta in GT are to fuse as Super Saiyan 4s using the earrings, then the resulting Vegito will undoubtedly overtake Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. The 10 year old Uub from DBZ had retained all his powers as Kid Buu, and base Goku fought evenly with the boy without transforming, which means that his base state alone was already as strong as the Super Saiyan 3 form that he used against Kid Buu, and if Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, his power would skyrocket to equal the previous base Vegito's. In Hero's Legacy, Goku is seen a hundred years later without a tail. If we assume that Goku had been training over those last 100 years, then his Super Saiyan 4 state would no longer be necessary since a 100 years is much more than enough for him to surpass SSJ4 Gogeta that he and Vegeta used to fight Omega Shenron. "

Is this a joke?
@ultramagnus24:
wHEN THE HECK DID I SAY THAT SSJ2 GOHAN WAS STRONGER THAN SSJ4 GOGETA. 

Don't go posting disgusting comments on my wall again, okay. If you disagree write it in the thread. Don't try talking ridiculous garbage. If you had read my comments you would have seen the dang reason. I actually at one point liked you, but youhave seriously ticked me off, with your BS and lies, get a life. 

(Cooling down now) 

I said: 
"We all know that if GT was a creible continuationg of dbz, goku would win, but because GT was absolutely poor it is not even worthy of being in the same Breath, here is why: 

Kid Buu destroyed galaxies, Broly ssj destroyed a galaxy, Goku travelled to othe galaxies in an instant, (not teleporting, actuall instant speed), Goku base form was pushing huge boulders, had telekenesis, telepathy, had blasts which were way faster than light, and to be honest demonstrated more skills and techniques. 

GT had him  lift a city, when you know that he should be doing that in his sleep if in base form he was matching Uub. remember goku ssj2 could tear apart mountains without much energy. In DBZ goku ssj3 when transforming shook the whole planet violently without trying to, his aura was just too strong, that it was said that such energy should not exist in the real world. GT must have completely ignored that, the only person who looked good because everybody was so poor was indeed ssj4 gogeta. " 

so please apologise for your disgusting foul language. I will not flag you or anything as I am sure that it was a misunderstanding, but as a warning I am not in the mood for that kind of BS.

@ultramagnus24 said:
" @comicfanforever: Well, Super Baby Vegeta and Majuub are much stronger than Super Vegito ever was. Base Goku in GT and Uub are already stronger than Super Vegito from DBZ. Do you know that General Rilldo is about as strong as Super Vegito? Man, why can't you understand it? Android 17 and Hell fighter 17 are stronger than Super Vegito in DBZ. Also, like Gogeta, Vegito's power depends on the two fusing Saiyans' power, so the stronger Goku and Vegeta are, the more powerful Vegito becomes. In GT, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is the strongest, it's because the Goku and Vegeta in GT are much much much more powerful than the Goku and Vegeta in DBZ. So, if the Potara Earrings still exists in GT and if Goku and Vegeta in GT are to fuse as Super Saiyan 4s using the earrings, then the resulting Vegito will undoubtedly overtake Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. The 10 year old Uub from DBZ had retained all his powers as Kid Buu, and base Goku fought evenly with the boy without transforming, which means that his base state alone was already as strong as the Super Saiyan 3 form that he used against Kid Buu, and if Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, his power would skyrocket to equal the previous base Vegito's. In Hero's Legacy, Goku is seen a hundred years later without a tail. If we assume that Goku had been training over those last 100 years, then his Super Saiyan 4 state would no longer be necessary since a 100 years is much more than enough for him to surpass SSJ4 Gogeta that he and Vegeta used to fight Omega Shenron. "
You need to go on a road trip and find yourself kid. Everything you just said was complete bullshit. Go away, dont show yourself on here again.
@JThree47693 said:
" @ultramagnus24 said:
" @comicfanforever: Well, Super Baby Vegeta and Majuub are much stronger than Super Vegito ever was. Base Goku in GT and Uub are already stronger than Super Vegito from DBZ. Do you know that General Rilldo is about as strong as Super Vegito? Man, why can't you understand it? Android 17 and Hell fighter 17 are stronger than Super Vegito in DBZ. Also, like Gogeta, Vegito's power depends on the two fusing Saiyans' power, so the stronger Goku and Vegeta are, the more powerful Vegito becomes. In GT, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is the strongest, it's because the Goku and Vegeta in GT are much much much more powerful than the Goku and Vegeta in DBZ. So, if the Potara Earrings still exists in GT and if Goku and Vegeta in GT are to fuse as Super Saiyan 4s using the earrings, then the resulting Vegito will undoubtedly overtake Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. The 10 year old Uub from DBZ had retained all his powers as Kid Buu, and base Goku fought evenly with the boy without transforming, which means that his base state alone was already as strong as the Super Saiyan 3 form that he used against Kid Buu, and if Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan, his power would skyrocket to equal the previous base Vegito's. In Hero's Legacy, Goku is seen a hundred years later without a tail. If we assume that Goku had been training over those last 100 years, then his Super Saiyan 4 state would no longer be necessary since a 100 years is much more than enough for him to surpass SSJ4 Gogeta that he and Vegeta used to fight Omega Shenron. "
You need to go on a road trip and find yourself kid. Everything you just said was complete bullshit. Go away, dont show yourself on here again. "

He is so rude as well, he gets owned in the forums and sends me some garbage PM, trying to write on my wall. Such an idiot. He is probably the equivalent to johnny nemesis on comicvine. Worse than Bato.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel