Super Saiyan Vegetto Vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 23, 2009. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" wow why is this still going on "
A certain user was voting for SSJ4 Goku. Something had to be done. "

XD
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
"@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
XD "

Question how does fusion work, what is the end result, is it the addition of powerlevels or something else.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@soldier said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
XD "
Question how does fusion work, what is the end result, is it the addition of powerlevels or something else. "
they have to be in more or less the same power level
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@soldier said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
XD "
Question how does fusion work, what is the end result, is it the addition of powerlevels or something else. "
The two participants are required to have the exact same power level or one is allowed to have a slightly higher power level but will be required to lower his or her power level to the exact level of the other participant, this is in Trunks' and Goten's case however this does not apply for Goku or Vegeta who are equal in terms of power if the two are in the exact same Super Saiyan form.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Vegito was a fusion of the portara earings. The two who are fusing dont have to have the same powerlevel, thats only if you are fusing via the fusion dance.

plz locck
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@JJOR64 said:
"

"

XD
@JThree47693 said:
"Vegito was a fusion of the portara earings. The two who are fusing dont have to have the same powerlevel, thats only if you are fusing via the fusion dance. "

how did vegito's power level work. Was it goku and vegeta's powerlevel added together, to equal his base form.
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Vegito was a fusion of the portara earings. The two who are fusing dont have to have the same powerlevel, thats only if you are fusing via the fusion dance. "
how did vegito's power level work. Was it goku and vegeta's powerlevel added together, to equal his base form. "

Im not really sure how his power level work. I just know that he was strong as shit.
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
how did vegito's power level work. Was it goku and vegeta's powerlevel added together, to equal his base form. "

Well I'm not sure if it is reliable but I found some information on the Dragon Ball wiki that states that the reason Vegito is so powerful is because of the fusion technique via potarra earings that create a stronger fusion and because it is not as simple as adding the power levels of the two beings, when the fusion was occuring both Goku and Vegeta were trying to give as much power as possible to the fusion giving them even greater power than expected. The reason why the two did this is because of their rivalry.
@Newdeath said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Well I'm not sure if it is reliable but I found some information on the Dragon Ball wiki that states that the reason Vegito is so powerful is because of the fusion technique via potarra earings that create a stronger fusion and because it is not as simple as adding the power levels of the two beings, when the fusion was occuring both Goku and Vegeta were trying to give as much power as possible to the fusion giving them even greater power than expected. The reason why the two did this is because of their rivalry. "

Nice, that is a good explanation, and it makes sense, as vegito's base form was equal to super buu plus gotenks, piccolo and mystic gohan, hence ssj vegito was 50 times stronger than that. I change my vote to ssj vegito, the numbers add up. ssj 4 is a big jump, but not that big.
@soldier said:
"@Newdeath said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Well I'm not sure if it is reliable but I found some information on the Dragon Ball wiki that states that the reason Vegito is so powerful is because of the fusion technique via potarra earings that create a stronger fusion and because it is not as simple as adding the power levels of the two beings, when the fusion was occuring both Goku and Vegeta were trying to give as much power as possible to the fusion giving them even greater power than expected. The reason why the two did this is because of their rivalry. "
Nice, that is a good explanation, and it makes sense, as vegito's base form was equal to super buu plus gotenks, piccolo and mystic gohan, hence ssj vegito was 50 times stronger than that. I change my vote to ssj vegito, the numbers add up. ssj 4 is a big jump, but not that big. "

Actually, Vegitos base form was stronger than Supr Buu Gohan Piccolo Goten and Trunks absorbed. He could have easily beaten Super Buu, but he wanted to save his family and friends, so he toyed around with him in base form. Then went SSJ1 to make it seemingly hopeless for Buu to win, and have Buu resort to absorption. If we count fusions, Vegito is the strongest character in DBZ and GT(imo everyone in GT were garbage so...)
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@Newdeath said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Nice, that is a good explanation, and it makes sense, as vegito's base form was equal to super buu plus gotenks, piccolo and mystic gohan, hence ssj vegito was 50 times stronger than that. I change my vote to ssj vegito, the numbers add up. ssj 4 is a big jump, but not that big. "
Actually, Vegitos base form was stronger than Supr Buu Gohan Piccolo Goten and Trunks absorbed. He could have easily beaten Super Buu, but he wanted to save his family and friends, so he toyed around with him in base form. Then went SSJ1 to make it seemingly hopeless for Buu to win, and have Buu resort to absorption. If we count fusions, Vegito is the strongest character in DBZ and GT(imo everyone in GT were garbage so...) "

Wow, GT really mucked up the power levels, GT should have improved, to be honest Vegito is my favourite fusion, and is one of my favourite characters. 
If Vegito could turn ssj4 he would have owned the universe. You are right about the toying around. Vegito due to the potara fusion had unlimited energy, (though I am not 100% sure, I am about 90% sure). DBGT had so much potential, yet the biggest feat they have is goku lifting a city, when that should have been done in something like saiyan saga.
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@Newdeath said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Actually, Vegitos base form was stronger than Supr Buu Gohan Piccolo Goten and Trunks absorbed. He could have easily beaten Super Buu, but he wanted to save his family and friends, so he toyed around with him in base form. Then went SSJ1 to make it seemingly hopeless for Buu to win, and have Buu resort to absorption. If we count fusions, Vegito is the strongest character in DBZ and GT(imo everyone in GT were garbage so...) "
Wow, GT really mucked up the power levels, GT should have improved, to be honest Vegito is my favourite fusion, and is one of my favourite characters. If Vegito could turn ssj4 he would have owned the universe. You are right about the toying around. Vegito due to the potara fusion had unlimited energy, (though I am not 100% sure, I am about 90% sure). DBGT had so much potential, yet the biggest feat they have is goku lifting a city, when that should have been done in something like saiyan saga. "
Goku only lifted haly of the city up, not the whole city. And what is even worse than that is Goku had to go all the way to SSJ4 just to lift a building that from the looks of it was only about 40 to 60 tons(might be even less than that.)
@JThree47693 said:
" @soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@Newdeath said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Wow, GT really mucked up the power levels, GT should have improved, to be honest Vegito is my favourite fusion, and is one of my favourite characters. If Vegito could turn ssj4 he would have owned the universe. You are right about the toying around. Vegito due to the potara fusion had unlimited energy, (though I am not 100% sure, I am about 90% sure). DBGT had so much potential, yet the biggest feat they have is goku lifting a city, when that should have been done in something like saiyan saga. "
Goku only lifted haly of the city up, not the whole city. And what is even worse than that is Goku had to go all the way to SSJ4 just to lift a building that from the looks of it was only about 40 to 60 tons(might be even less than that.) "
Which is very odd considering that when Goku was training with Kid Kai he was moving at incredible speeds with 40 tons of weight on his body.
@Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@Newdeath said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Goku only lifted haly of the city up, not the whole city. And what is even worse than that is Goku had to go all the way to SSJ4 just to lift a building that from the looks of it was only about 40 to 60 tons(might be even less than that.) "
Which is very odd considering that when Goku was training with Kid Kai he was moving at incredible speeds with 40 tons of weight on his body. "

'Tis what made GT so bad.
@JThree47693 said:
"@Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@Newdeath said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Which is very odd considering that when Goku was training with Kid Kai he was moving at incredible speeds with 40 tons of weight on his body. "
'Tis what made GT so bad. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_Lbj9WHLU 

GT was so bad it is unreal.
Post by Vegito (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1

I personally think that Vegito can even defeat Gogeta Super Saiyan 4, Vegito is the pinicle of the saiyan race. He is the king of the sauyans that live.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Everyone in GT was significiantly weaker compared to their DBZ counter parts. 

Vegito stomp
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel