Super Saiyan Vegetto Vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 23, 2009. Last post by xlab3000 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@soldier said:
"@Newdeath said:
"Super Saiyan Vegito wins this for the following reasons:   Vegito has the physical strength advantage. Super Saiyan 4 Goku dominated Baby Vegeta who dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo also dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku along with Vegeta so this version of Buu is likely to be as strong if not slightly weaker or slightly stronger than Baby Vegeta. Vegito in his base form was more than a match for this version of Super Buu in terms of physical power and when he transformed into a Super Saiyan he completely dominated the fight.  Vegito also takes this in terms of speed. Super Vegito had intense speed to the point of overwhelming a being as fast as Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo who overwhelmed Gohan with his speed and it should be noted that Gohan is functionally one of the fastest DBZ characters. Super Saiyan 4 Goku hasn't shown much in the speed department.  It is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. Goten and Trunks after having watched Goku transform into a Super Saiyan 3 learned how to transform themselves as Gotenks possibly because they had the sufficient amount of power and mental capability to transform into a SSJ3 and they briefly displayed the SSJ2 form during their transformation to a SSJ3 as they required to bypass SSJ2 in order to achieve the SSJ3 form and since Goku and Vegeta have already full control over their Super Saiyan forms and even more Goku knows how to transform into a Super Saiyan 3 it is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 3 and 2 but didn't because it was completely unecessary during his existence as he was already overpowering Super Buu and had complete control over their battle.   Vegito wins. "
I have to disagree with you, because baby mopped the floor with Majuub, and also, unlike Baby, super buu gohan was not unphased by ssj3, super buu mopped the floor with goku and vegeta, but was still getting hit a few times. Baby was miles ahead of Gt ssj3, I would like to point out that goku's base form was stronger than perfect cell easily, and so it is not that simple. Vegitto would in my opinion beat goku ssj4 if he turned ssj2 or ssj3, which he was well capable of, because goku had obtained those forms. "

exactly majuub gotstomped  easliy and your also right goku as a kid i normal florm hardly powered up whipped cell and frieza like it was nothing
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
"Super Saiyan Vegito wins this for the following reasons:   Vegito has the physical strength advantage. Super Saiyan 4 Goku dominated Baby Vegeta who dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo also dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku along with Vegeta so this version of Buu is likely to be as strong if not slightly weaker or slightly stronger than Baby Vegeta. Vegito in his base form was more than a match for this version of Super Buu in terms of physical power and when he transformed into a Super Saiyan he completely dominated the fight.  Vegito also takes this in terms of speed. Super Vegito had intense speed to the point of overwhelming a being as fast as Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo who overwhelmed Gohan with his speed and it should be noted that Gohan is functionally one of the fastest DBZ characters. Super Saiyan 4 Goku hasn't shown much in the speed department.  It is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. Goten and Trunks after having watched Goku transform into a Super Saiyan 3 learned how to transform themselves as Gotenks possibly because they had the sufficient amount of power and mental capability to transform into a SSJ3 and they briefly displayed the SSJ2 form during their transformation to a SSJ3 as they required to bypass SSJ2 in order to achieve the SSJ3 form and since Goku and Vegeta have already full control over their Super Saiyan forms and even more Goku knows how to transform into a Super Saiyan 3 it is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 3 and 2 but didn't because it was completely unecessary during his existence as he was already overpowering Super Buu and had complete control over their battle.   Vegito wins. "
I have to disagree with you, because baby mopped the floor with Majuub, and also, unlike Baby, super buu gohan was not unphased by ssj3, super buu mopped the floor with goku and vegeta, but was still getting hit a few times. Baby was miles ahead of Gt ssj3, I would like to point out that goku's base form was stronger than perfect cell easily, and so it is not that simple. Vegitto would in my opinion beat goku ssj4 if he turned ssj2 or ssj3, which he was well capable of, because goku had obtained those forms. "
Read my post again. I wasn't comparing the power levels of Super Buu and Baby Vegeta, I was using Buu as an example of Vegtio's power. Even in his Super Saiyan form Vegito can very well defeat Super Saiyan 4 Goku. "
I know that you were not comparing power levels but goku was so much more powerful than Baby, and I am sure that Baby was far above Buu. I am using Baby as an example of ssj4 goku's power. Ssj3 vegitto wins easily, ssj2 maybe, ssj1 I don't think so, I think that goku is beyond all in dbz that was shown. "
Super Saiyan Vegito has shown much more power and speed in terms of pure ability and feats of power. Super Saiyan 4 Goku has not shown power on par with SSJ Vegito. "
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Vegito destroys Goku, plain and simple.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Newdeath said:

" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
Read my post again. I wasn't comparing the power levels of Super Buu and Baby Vegeta, I was using Buu as an example of Vegtio's power. Even in his Super Saiyan form Vegito can very well defeat Super Saiyan 4 Goku. "
I know that you were not comparing power levels but goku was so much more powerful than Baby, and I am sure that Baby was far above Buu. I am using Baby as an example of ssj4 goku's power. Ssj3 vegitto wins easily, ssj2 maybe, ssj1 I don't think so, I think that goku is beyond all in dbz that was shown. "
Super Saiyan Vegito has shown much more power and speed in terms of pure ability and feats of power. Super Saiyan 4 Goku has not shown power on par with SSJ Vegito. "

Explain Vegito's feats please, and then I will see if that is true

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@soldier said:
"

@Newdeath said:

" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:

"
If you read the manga and watched the anime you would know. In terms of ability and power he has the advantage for obvious reasons. It is pointless to continue this argument. The majority of the users in the thread agree that Vegito wins.
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I always wondered about this fight, didnt think it would be this lop-sided.
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
"

@Newdeath said:

" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:

"
If you read the manga and watched the anime you would know. In terms of ability and power he has the advantage for obvious reasons. It is pointless to continue this argument. The majority of the users in the thread agree that Vegito wins. "
That is not the point, I have watched the anime and seen the manga, but as you are so sure, you need to provide me with the foundation of your argument, show me suitable feats and I will accept that vegitto is stronger, otherwise you are right, it would be pointless words.
@soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
"

@Newdeath said:

" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:

"
If you read the manga and watched the anime you would know. In terms of ability and power he has the advantage for obvious reasons. It is pointless to continue this argument. The majority of the users in the thread agree that Vegito wins. "
That is not the point, I have watched the anime and seen the manga, but as you are so sure, you need to provide me with the foundation of your argument, show me suitable feats and I will accept that vegitto is stronger, otherwise you are right, it would be pointless words. "
I've already stated why Vegito can defeat SSJ4 Goku in my previous posts. I don't have to explain again and again. Even though SSJ3 Goku managed to deliver successful blows to Super Buu (asborbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo) it didn't cause any damage at all and Super Buu dominated him and had nigh complete control over the battle, Baby Vegeta was no different and may have only had a slight advantage in power over Super Buu if put in comparison as both characters have dominated SSJ4 Goku, now with that said Super Vegito had complete control over the fight when he fought Super Buu and could have killed him at nearly any time he wished, SSJ4 Goku had control over his battle with Baby Vegeta however Baby Vegeta's blows actually made Goku scream and shriek in pain for brief moments while when Super Buu hit Super Vegito it was child's play for Vegito. Second of all the majority of the users in the thread agree that Vegito wins. This argument is pointless as Vegito is the clear winner.
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
"

@Newdeath said:

" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:

"
That is not the point, I have watched the anime and seen the manga, but as you are so sure, you need to provide me with the foundation of your argument, show me suitable feats and I will accept that vegitto is stronger, otherwise you are right, it would be pointless words. "
I've already stated why Vegito can defeat SSJ4 Goku in my previous posts. I don't have to explain again and again. Even though SSJ3 Goku managed to deliver successful blows to Super Buu (asborbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo) it didn't cause any damage at all and Super Buu dominated him and had nigh complete control over the battle, Baby Vegeta was no different and may have only had a slight advantage in power over Super Buu if put in comparison as both characters have dominated SSJ4 Goku, now with that said Super Vegito had complete control over the fight when he fought Super Buu and could have killed him at nearly any time he wished, SSJ4 Goku had control over his battle with Baby Vegeta however Baby Vegeta's blows actually made Goku scream and shriek in pain for brief moments while when Super Buu hit Super Vegito it was child's play for Vegito. Second of all the majority of the users in the thread agree that Vegito wins. This argument is pointless as Vegito is the clear winner. "

If you think that buuhan was near baby vegeta's level I can see why you hold your opinion, but goku in kid form was able to mop the floor with perfect cell and freiza, and so that put goku's base form on ssj2 level, whilst in kid form. ssj3 kid goku with a tail was outclassed by baby by far, and so baby in my view was far above any buu, he humiliated majuub, and so I put goku ahead of vegito ssj1.
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
  Vegetto because has the power of goku and vegita 
@soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
"

@Newdeath said:

" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:

"
I've already stated why Vegito can defeat SSJ4 Goku in my previous posts. I don't have to explain again and again. Even though SSJ3 Goku managed to deliver successful blows to Super Buu (asborbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo) it didn't cause any damage at all and Super Buu dominated him and had nigh complete control over the battle, Baby Vegeta was no different and may have only had a slight advantage in power over Super Buu if put in comparison as both characters have dominated SSJ4 Goku, now with that said Super Vegito had complete control over the fight when he fought Super Buu and could have killed him at nearly any time he wished, SSJ4 Goku had control over his battle with Baby Vegeta however Baby Vegeta's blows actually made Goku scream and shriek in pain for brief moments while when Super Buu hit Super Vegito it was child's play for Vegito. Second of all the majority of the users in the thread agree that Vegito wins. This argument is pointless as Vegito is the clear winner. "
If you think that buuhan was near baby vegeta's level I can see why you hold your opinion, but goku in kid form was able to mop the floor with perfect cell and freiza, and so that put goku's base form on ssj2 level, whilst in kid form. ssj3 kid goku with a tail was outclassed by baby by far, and so baby in my view was far above any buu, he humiliated majuub, and so I put goku ahead of vegito ssj1. "
That doesn't apply. Kid Goku might have held his own against Cell however you should realize that he already had that kind of power level during the time he fought Super Buu. An example would be Gohan, during the Dragon Ball Z movie where before Gohan used his Mystic Gohan form he defeated Frieza with a single blow and that was the Gohan that was absorbed by Super Buu because it is well established that after Buu's defeat Gohan had no opportunity for training due to having to support his family with a job. Now if Gohan already had that kind of power level at the time then even though Gohan at the end of DBZ is slightly more powerful than Goku, Goku's power level even at base form should have been somewhere close to that of Gohan's when he one-shotted Frieza during the Wrath Of The Dragon movie. Overall Goku still has no showings that he is at or greater than SSJ Vegito's level.
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
"

@Newdeath said:

" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:

"
If you think that buuhan was near baby vegeta's level I can see why you hold your opinion, but goku in kid form was able to mop the floor with perfect cell and freiza, and so that put goku's base form on ssj2 level, whilst in kid form. ssj3 kid goku with a tail was outclassed by baby by far, and so baby in my view was far above any buu, he humiliated majuub, and so I put goku ahead of vegito ssj1. "
That doesn't apply. Kid Goku might have held his own against Cell however you should realize that he already had that kind of power level during the time he fought Super Buu. An example would be Gohan, during the Dragon Ball Z movie where before Gohan used his Mystic Gohan form he defeated Frieza with a single blow and that was the Gohan that was absorbed by Super Buu because it is well established that after Buu's defeat Gohan had no opportunity for training due to having to support his family with a job. Now if Gohan already had that kind of power level at the time then even though Gohan at the end of DBZ is slightly more powerful than Goku, Goku's power level even at base form should have been somewhere close to that of Gohan's when he one-shotted Frieza during the Wrath Of The Dragon movie. Overall Goku still has no showings that he is at or greater than SSJ Vegito's level. "

kid goku owned both cell and freiza without breaking a sweat, cell could not even absorb goku in his kid base form. Goku had been training for years and it is logical that he was far stronger than when he was in dbz. I think that it would be alot closer than you imply. Obviously ssj2 and 3 vegito would destroy goku, but I think ssj4 goku should be able to do the job, though I admit, you are starting to change my mind. lol
@soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
"

@Newdeath said:

" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:

"
That doesn't apply. Kid Goku might have held his own against Cell however you should realize that he already had that kind of power level during the time he fought Super Buu. An example would be Gohan, during the Dragon Ball Z movie where before Gohan used his Mystic Gohan form he defeated Frieza with a single blow and that was the Gohan that was absorbed by Super Buu because it is well established that after Buu's defeat Gohan had no opportunity for training due to having to support his family with a job. Now if Gohan already had that kind of power level at the time then even though Gohan at the end of DBZ is slightly more powerful than Goku, Goku's power level even at base form should have been somewhere close to that of Gohan's when he one-shotted Frieza during the Wrath Of The Dragon movie. Overall Goku still has no showings that he is at or greater than SSJ Vegito's level. "
kid goku owned both cell and freiza without breaking a sweat, cell could not even absorb goku in his kid base form. Goku had been training for years and it is logical that he was far stronger than when he was in dbz. I think that it would be alot closer than you imply. Obviously ssj2 and 3 vegito would destroy goku, but I think ssj4 goku should be able to do the job, though I admit, you are starting to change my mind. lol "
Even though Goku easily dealt with the combined efforts of Cell and Frieza it doesn't really change much. Gohan has shown that kind of power level at base form when he defeated Frieza in the Wrath Of The Dragon with a single blow without any effort whatsoever, now yes Goku had been training for years however its not likely that he trained intensely to become extremely strong because when Goku gains a heavy increase in power it is mostly due to training with King Kai and he by himself has not actually gained much power through training on his own however that is just me. Its quite obvious Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 2 and 3 and would demolish SSJ4 Goku if he took any of those forms however even in SSJ I hold my belief that Vegito can still defeat SSJ4 Goku. SSJ4 Goku after all does have very poor showings at times I.E using all of his strength to rip off a simple street intersection.
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
"

@Newdeath said:

" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:

"
kid goku owned both cell and freiza without breaking a sweat, cell could not even absorb goku in his kid base form. Goku had been training for years and it is logical that he was far stronger than when he was in dbz. I think that it would be alot closer than you imply. Obviously ssj2 and 3 vegito would destroy goku, but I think ssj4 goku should be able to do the job, though I admit, you are starting to change my mind. lol "
Even though Goku easily dealt with the combined efforts of Cell and Frieza it doesn't really change much. Gohan has shown that kind of power level at base form when he defeated Frieza in the Wrath Of The Dragon with a single blow without any effort whatsoever, now yes Goku had been training for years however its not likely that he trained intensely to become extremely strong because when Goku gains a heavy increase in power it is mostly due to training with King Kai and he by himself has not actually gained much power through training on his own however that is just me. Its quite obvious Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 2 and 3 and would demolish SSJ4 Goku if he took any of those forms however even in SSJ I hold my belief that Vegito can still defeat SSJ4 Goku. SSJ4 Goku after all does have very poor showings at times I.E using all of his strength to rip off a simple street intersection. "

I did not see that, I saw him lift the whole city, which does not do him justice, the people who did GT hated dbz in my opinion, ssj4 is just ssj plus great ape, which is sad. Vegito had unlimited ki, and sohe does hold a good advantage. Goku's dragonfist was epic though, it is just a question of power level, I don't know the incresase in power level, but I know that ssj3 goku was humiliated even after getting healed, and having a tail. ssj4 goku however was having fun. Whilst writing this comment, my maths came to me, and I was thinking that vegito was roughly equal to buuhan in base form, and we know that ssj is 50 times more powerful than base. Goku was about 10 times stronger than baby vegeta as he was equal to great ape baby, therefore unless baby was 5 times stronger than buuhan, ssj vegito is stronger than ssj4 goku. Thankyou for your patience, you seem intelligent, and it is people like you that make this more enjoyable, rather than constant "curbstomp" or facepalm worthy comments. Peace.
@Newdeath:

It wasnt Wrath of a Dragon. It was Fusion Reborn.
@JThree47693 said:
" @Newdeath: It wasnt Wrath of a Dragon. It was Fusion Reborn. "
I know it was a typo. I was thinking of the movie. I actually intended to write Fusion Reborn. 

Thanks anyway.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wow why is this still going on
@FLCL1 said:
" wow why is this still going on "
A certain user was voting for SSJ4 Goku. Something had to be done.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" wow why is this still going on "
A certain user was voting for SSJ4 Goku. Something had to be done. "
yes something has to be done, that is to bring the locks
@Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Newdeath: It wasnt Wrath of a Dragon. It was Fusion Reborn. "
I know it was a typo. I was thinking of the movie. I actually intended to write Fusion Reborn.  Thanks anyway. "

No problem
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel