Super Saiyan Vegetto Vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 23, 2009. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (450 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Super Saiyan Vegetto Vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku    
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Super Saiyan Vegito
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Super Saiyan 4 Goku takes this one. But keep in mind that Vegito could've gone all the way to Super Saiyan 3 if he wanted to and I believe that Super Saiyan 2 Vegito would overpower SS4 Goku.

But as it stands SS1 isn't goin to be enough to beat Goku's most powerful form.
@FLStyle said:
"Super Saiyan 4 Goku takes this one. But keep in mind that Vegito could've gone all the way to Super Saiyan 3 if he wanted to and I believe that Super Saiyan 2 Vegito would overpower SS4 Goku.  But as it stands SS1 isn't goin to be enough to beat Goku's most powerful form. "

I disagree. No one in GT did anythin to put them on SSJ2 Gohan(Buu Saga) level. Vegito mops the floor with SSJ4 Goku.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@JThree47693: As far as I'm aware power levels are all that matters in the DB/Z/GT universe, it governs strength, speed, everything.

SS4 Goku's power level is higher than SS Vegito's, not a lot else I can say.
@FLStyle said:

" @JThree47693: As far as I'm aware power levels are all that matters in the DB/Z/GT universe, it governs strength, speed, everything.  SS4 Goku's power level is higher than SS Vegito's, not a lot else I can say. "

I doubt that his powerlevel is higher, I really do. I think Vegito would EASILY beat SSJ4 Goku.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ooooe.....~  ~my Face Palm Awards sense is tingling~ XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth said:
" Ooooe.....~  ~my Face Palm Awards sense is tingling~ XD "
i can feel mine too
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

vegetto has this
@FLCL1 said:
"vegetto has this "

Thank you. Finally, someone with sense
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"vegetto has this "
Thank you. Finally, someone with sense "

its pretty obvious for once im agreeing with u
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Super Saiyan Vegito wins this for the following reasons: 

Vegito has the physical strength advantage. Super Saiyan 4 Goku dominated Baby Vegeta who dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo also dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku along with Vegeta so this version of Buu is likely to be as strong if not slightly weaker or slightly stronger than Baby Vegeta. Vegito in his base form was more than a match for this version of Super Buu in terms of physical power and when he transformed into a Super Saiyan he completely dominated the fight. 

Vegito also takes this in terms of speed. Super Vegito had intense speed to the point of overwhelming a being as fast as Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo who overwhelmed Gohan with his speed and it should be noted that Gohan is functionally one of the fastest DBZ characters. Super Saiyan 4 Goku hasn't shown much in the speed department. 

It is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. Goten and Trunks after having watched Goku transform into a Super Saiyan 3 learned how to transform themselves as Gotenks possibly because they had the sufficient amount of power and mental capability to transform into a SSJ3 and they briefly displayed the SSJ2 form during their transformation to a SSJ3 as they required to bypass SSJ2 in order to achieve the SSJ3 form and since Goku and Vegeta have already full control over their Super Saiyan forms and even more Goku knows how to transform into a Super Saiyan 3 it is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 3 and 2 but didn't because it was completely unecessary during his existence as he was already overpowering Super Buu and had complete control over their battle.  

Vegito wins.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and new death did it again.....
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
"Super Saiyan Vegito wins this for the following reasons:   Vegito has the physical strength advantage. Super Saiyan 4 Goku dominated Baby Vegeta who dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo also dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku along with Vegeta so this version of Buu is likely to be as strong if not slightly weaker or slightly stronger than Baby Vegeta. Vegito in his base form was more than a match for this version of Super Buu in terms of physical power and when he transformed into a Super Saiyan he completely dominated the fight.  Vegito also takes this in terms of speed. Super Vegito had intense speed to the point of overwhelming a being as fast as Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo who overwhelmed Gohan with his speed and it should be noted that Gohan is functionally one of the fastest DBZ characters. Super Saiyan 4 Goku hasn't shown much in the speed department.  It is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. Goten and Trunks after having watched Goku transform into a Super Saiyan 3 learned how to transform themselves as Gotenks possibly because they had the sufficient amount of power and mental capability to transform into a SSJ3 and they briefly displayed the SSJ2 form during their transformation to a SSJ3 as they required to bypass SSJ2 in order to achieve the SSJ3 form and since Goku and Vegeta have already full control over their Super Saiyan forms and even more Goku knows how to transform into a Super Saiyan 3 it is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 3 and 2 but didn't because it was completely unecessary during his existence as he was already overpowering Super Buu and had complete control over their battle.   Vegito wins. "

I have to disagree with you, because baby mopped the floor with Majuub, and also, unlike Baby, super buu gohan was not unphased by ssj3, super buu mopped the floor with goku and vegeta, but was still getting hit a few times. Baby was miles ahead of Gt ssj3, I would like to point out that goku's base form was stronger than perfect cell easily, and so it is not that simple. Vegitto would in my opinion beat goku ssj4 if he turned ssj2 or ssj3, which he was well capable of, because goku had obtained those forms.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I say Vegetto wins.
@soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
"Super Saiyan Vegito wins this for the following reasons:   Vegito has the physical strength advantage. Super Saiyan 4 Goku dominated Baby Vegeta who dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo also dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku along with Vegeta so this version of Buu is likely to be as strong if not slightly weaker or slightly stronger than Baby Vegeta. Vegito in his base form was more than a match for this version of Super Buu in terms of physical power and when he transformed into a Super Saiyan he completely dominated the fight.  Vegito also takes this in terms of speed. Super Vegito had intense speed to the point of overwhelming a being as fast as Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo who overwhelmed Gohan with his speed and it should be noted that Gohan is functionally one of the fastest DBZ characters. Super Saiyan 4 Goku hasn't shown much in the speed department.  It is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. Goten and Trunks after having watched Goku transform into a Super Saiyan 3 learned how to transform themselves as Gotenks possibly because they had the sufficient amount of power and mental capability to transform into a SSJ3 and they briefly displayed the SSJ2 form during their transformation to a SSJ3 as they required to bypass SSJ2 in order to achieve the SSJ3 form and since Goku and Vegeta have already full control over their Super Saiyan forms and even more Goku knows how to transform into a Super Saiyan 3 it is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 3 and 2 but didn't because it was completely unecessary during his existence as he was already overpowering Super Buu and had complete control over their battle.   Vegito wins. "
I have to disagree with you, because baby mopped the floor with Majuub, and also, unlike Baby, super buu gohan was not unphased by ssj3, super buu mopped the floor with goku and vegeta, but was still getting hit a few times. Baby was miles ahead of Gt ssj3, I would like to point out that goku's base form was stronger than perfect cell easily, and so it is not that simple. Vegitto would in my opinion beat goku ssj4 if he turned ssj2 or ssj3, which he was well capable of, because goku had obtained those forms. "
Read my post again. I wasn't comparing the power levels of Super Buu and Baby Vegeta, I was using Buu as an example of Vegtio's power. Even in his Super Saiyan form Vegito can very well defeat Super Saiyan 4 Goku.
@Newdeath said:
" Super Saiyan Vegito wins this for the following reasons:   Vegito has the physical strength advantage. Super Saiyan 4 Goku dominated Baby Vegeta who dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo also dominated Super Saiyan 3 Goku along with Vegeta so this version of Buu is likely to be as strong if not slightly weaker or slightly stronger than Baby Vegeta. Vegito in his base form was more than a match for this version of Super Buu in terms of physical power and when he transformed into a Super Saiyan he completely dominated the fight.  Vegito also takes this in terms of speed. Super Vegito had intense speed to the point of overwhelming a being as fast as Super Buu absorbed Gohan, Gotenks and Piccolo who overwhelmed Gohan with his speed and it should be noted that Gohan is functionally one of the fastest DBZ characters. Super Saiyan 4 Goku hasn't shown much in the speed department.  It is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3. Goten and Trunks after having watched Goku transform into a Super Saiyan 3 learned how to transform themselves as Gotenks possibly because they had the sufficient amount of power and mental capability to transform into a SSJ3 and they briefly displayed the SSJ2 form during their transformation to a SSJ3 as they required to bypass SSJ2 in order to achieve the SSJ3 form and since Goku and Vegeta have already full control over their Super Saiyan forms and even more Goku knows how to transform into a Super Saiyan 3 it is highly likely that Vegito can transform into a Super Saiyan 3 and 2 but didn't because it was completely unecessary during his existence as he was already overpowering Super Buu and had complete control over their battle.   Vegito wins. "
DAMN UUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
I have to disagree with you, because baby mopped the floor with Majuub, and also, unlike Baby, super buu gohan was not unphased by ssj3, super buu mopped the floor with goku and vegeta, but was still getting hit a few times. Baby was miles ahead of Gt ssj3, I would like to point out that goku's base form was stronger than perfect cell easily, and so it is not that simple. Vegitto would in my opinion beat goku ssj4 if he turned ssj2 or ssj3, which he was well capable of, because goku had obtained those forms. "
Read my post again. I wasn't comparing the power levels of Super Buu and Baby Vegeta, I was using Buu as an example of Vegtio's power. Even in his Super Saiyan form Vegito can very well defeat Super Saiyan 4 Goku. "

I know that you were not comparing power levels but goku was so much more powerful than Baby, and I am sure that Baby was far above Buu. I am using Baby as an example of ssj4 goku's power. Ssj3 vegitto wins easily, ssj2 maybe, ssj1 I don't think so, I think that goku is beyond all in dbz that was shown.
@soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
Read my post again. I wasn't comparing the power levels of Super Buu and Baby Vegeta, I was using Buu as an example of Vegtio's power. Even in his Super Saiyan form Vegito can very well defeat Super Saiyan 4 Goku. "
I know that you were not comparing power levels but goku was so much more powerful than Baby, and I am sure that Baby was far above Buu. I am using Baby as an example of ssj4 goku's power. Ssj3 vegitto wins easily, ssj2 maybe, ssj1 I don't think so, I think that goku is beyond all in dbz that was shown. "
Super Saiyan Vegito has shown much more power and speed in terms of pure ability and feats of power. Super Saiyan 4 Goku has not shown power on par with SSJ Vegito.
@soldier said:
"@Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
I know that you were not comparing power levels but goku was so much more powerful than Baby, and I am sure that Baby was far above Buu. I am using Baby as an example of ssj4 goku's power. Ssj3 vegitto wins easily, ssj2 maybe, ssj1 I don't think so, I think that goku is beyond all in dbz that was shown. "

SSJ4 Goku hasnt even shown anything over SSJ1. And he was getting his ass handed to him by Baby, thats why he had to go and borrow power from Goten Trunks and Gohan. SSJ4 had nothing but low end showings, I dont know why people rate them so highly.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel