Super Saiyan Vegetto Vs Rune Thor

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 17, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@soldier: Lifting a city is impressive but Goku lifted a portion of the city, not the entire city and a city that big should have the weight of moderately well populated cities that weigh at least 99 billion tons but Goku lifted a portion of the city not all of it. DBGT was insane and badly made, I wouldn't blame Akira Toriyama if he was shameful of DBGT. 

ND
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
"
I am back for a bit and so I am going to start with physical strength  

Sayinman catches a falling  500 ton airplane falling at 500 miles per hour equaling the pressure of thousands of tons

Goku has pulled apart mountains in ssj2

Goku in freiza saga has stopped huge boulders. 
ssj trunks was able to lift freiza's greatest attack with one hand which was able to crush a planet. 

the official multipliers for the transformations are as follows:  
Super Saiyan       - x50
Super Saiyan 2    - x100
Super Saiyan 3    - x200      

By the end of dbz as i said goku was taking on uub whom had the power level of kid buu..and he did so at base form. He also took on cell and freiza at base from, and general rilldo whom had a power level higher than kid buu...again at base form. Kid buu took goku at ssj3 to be able to keep up with. This leads me to reasonably belive that goku more than 20 years after the cell saga had a power level of his ssj3 at base form. Which takes his ssj tranformations to a new weight limit: For those who want to believe that goku was only able to lift 40 tons at base at cell saga:

base form = 40,000,000 tons

ssj1 = 2,000,000,000 tons

ssj2 = 200,000,000,000 tons

ssj3 = 40,000,000,000,000 tons

ssj4 = 16,000,000,000,000,000 tons 

These I suppose are numbers, but remember that Dragonballz was not a weightlifting contest. 

You guys have already seemed to have decided that Vegito is stronger than ssj4 goku, and so I suppose ssj vegetto would be above these feats. That is strength, I will do them one at a time.

"
Rune King Thor is a reality warper. Vegito has nothing to counter that, not even speed.    ND "
Yes, but the fact is that Vegetto has withstood Buu's absorption, has managed to keep all his ki when as a chocolate, ssj gogeta was unphased by Janemba who was a reality warper with a slight weakness which eventually did not even become a weakness. Goku ssj4 has withstood the reality warping of the dragons who are obviously really powerful reality warpers, they can restore planets, cause entire nations to forget things, can make people have even better immortality than that of gods.  But I suppose I am slightly ignorant of Thor's amazing reality warping powers so please enlighten me. "
Janemba was a rather weak reality warper and Buu's absorption was not that difficult to counter when you are as powerful as Vegito, being turned into chocolate was matter manipulation which many characters weaker than Vegito have resisted. You are somewhat ignorant of Thor's reality warping abilities. Odin himself was able to create entire planets and celestial bodies with the Odinforce but this is Rune King Thor who is over 10x more powerful than Odin and easily took over Marvel Earth successfully ruling it for over 200 years. Anyway as for his reality warping powers, he is able to erase beings out of existence with a mere thought and is able to create entire solar systems with no known limit to his reality warping powers, Regular Odinforce Thor who is much weaker than Rune King Thor was able to reconstruct the Moon, mentally cause all of Asgard to appear above San Francisco and Rune King Thor's reality warping is so freakishly powerful that after he had conquered the Earth he reversed all of the effects he had created and caused everything to go back in time before he even gained the Odinforce to prevent everything from happening.    ND "
Well if you allow me to use GT, goku was able to overcome the power of the dragons that can restore millions back to life, and cause millions to move to different solar system, and wipe all memories of Buu from earth. The very Dragons which can remake planets, yet goku ssj4 was able to overcome this, now imagine ssj Vegetto. "
The Dragons are powerful because of their dragon balls that could not reverse the effects of Janemba's reality warping that is several times weaker than Rune King Thor's. Odin who is at least 10x weaker than this version of Thor was able to easily brush aside The Silver Surfer with his reality warping powers and The Silver Surfer is experienced in fighting high class cosmic beings and is able to destroy solar systems effortlessly now Rune King Thor's reality warping was so powerful that he actually reversed all of time to before the period of his conquest of Earth so that the event may have been prevented. Also GT is non cannon.    ND "

They were not able to reverse the effects of Janemba's reality warping? sounds like a feat for Janemba, maybe he is not so weak, if he could stand upt to dragons who have done more than what Odin has done.
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier: Lifting a city is impressive but Goku lifted a portion of the city, not the entire city and a city that big should have the weight of moderately well populated cities that weigh at least 99 billion tons but Goku lifted a portion of the city not all of it. DBGT was insane and badly made, I wouldn't blame Akira Toriyama if he was shameful of DBGT.   ND "

Yes, I am sad that the cornerstone of my argument lies with such a poorly mad continuation of a great legacy. Forgive my fanboyism, but I think that In dragonballz, I could still calculate huge weights for goku ssj3, and that is via powerlevel calculation and comparison to his earlier feats.
@soldier: Odin is weak compared to Rune King Thor who was able to reverse the entire time dimension of the Marvel Universe in order to repair the damage he had done. Thor was in possession and in complete control of the Odinfroce (something Odin himself could not gain, complete control that is), the Odinforce is a source of infinite cosmic and mystical energies and whoever has full control of it is nearly omnipotent and Rune King Thor was not very far from that, also for Rune King Thor to have done what he did he had to defy all of the laws imposed by the high cosmic pantheon composed of Eternity, Infinity, Galactus and Death however this does not mean he was as powerful as them. For example there was a What If? Story where Dr. Doom gained possession of the Odinforce and his misuse of it was tearing apart the entire universe, now imagine what Rune King Thor could do because he had full control of the Odinforce. 

ND
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Rune King Thor wins this, not much of a fight
@Mortein: Agreed. His reality warping being the biggest factor of his victory. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier: Odin is weak compared to Rune King Thor who was able to reverse the entire time dimension of the Marvel Universe in order to repair the damage he had done. Thor was in possession and in complete control of the Odinfroce (something Odin himself could not gain, complete control that is), the Odinforce is a source of infinite cosmic and mystical energies and whoever has full control of it is nearly omnipotent and Rune King Thor was not very far from that, also for Rune King Thor to have done what he did he had to defy all of the laws imposed by the high cosmic pantheon composed of Eternity, Infinity, Galactus and Death however this does not mean he was as powerful as them. For example there was a What If? Story where Dr. Doom gained possession of the Odinforce and his misuse of it was tearing apart the entire universe, now imagine what Rune King Thor could do because he had full control of the Odinforce.   ND "

Okay you have convinced me, his reality warping seems to be on a high level, and he i clearly above sky-father level, and light years above silver surfer, This is one of the times where skill is just not a factor, even if Vegetto had the power to destroy Rune Thor, reality warping seems really good. But Vegetto is way stronger than ssj4 goku, and so his resistance to Rune Thor's warping is unknown. Buuhan had the power to destroy the universe via screaming and breaking dimensions, similar to doom, so imagine Vegetto's power.
@soldier: Well that depends Soldier. Vegito had much more power than Super Buu who had the ability to theoretically destroy the Universe if he had screamed much louder however there are several other characters with superior power to said character but cannot destroy the universe, e.g The Sentry has more physical power than Franklin Richards but Franklin Richards has extremely high reality warping and can create pocket universes at a very young age. Though Vegito's physical strength is unclear, one cannot underestimate Thor's physical strength (I am not saying he is stronger though) as Rune King Thor's physical strength is labeled as incalculable and only high cosmic beings like Galactus and others have their strength labeled as incalculable, superhumanly strong beings like The Silver Surfer or The Hulk have their strength at undefined. Incalculable is the highest form of physical strength achieved in the Marvel Universe, Rune King Thor's physical strength is quite impressive considering that he has easily restrained an extremely and ridiculously enraged Hulk with a single arm effortlessly and The Hulk has been strong enough to shatter an asteroid thrice or twice the size of The Earth as well support a 150 billion ton mountain on his shoulders. Just thought you should know. 

ND
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,213 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @soldier said:
"
I am back for a bit and so I am going to start with physical strength  

Sayinman catches a falling  500 ton airplane falling at 500 miles per hour equaling the pressure of thousands of tons

Goku has pulled apart mountains in ssj2

Goku in freiza saga has stopped huge boulders. 
ssj trunks was able to lift freiza's greatest attack with one hand which was able to crush a planet. 

the official multipliers for the transformations are as follows:  
Super Saiyan       - x50
Super Saiyan 2    - x100
Super Saiyan 3    - x200      

By the end of dbz as i said goku was taking on uub whom had the power level of kid buu..and he did so at base form. He also took on cell and freiza at base from, and general rilldo whom had a power level higher than kid buu...again at base form. Kid buu took goku at ssj3 to be able to keep up with. This leads me to reasonably belive that goku more than 20 years after the cell saga had a power level of his ssj3 at base form. Which takes his ssj tranformations to a new weight limit: For those who want to believe that goku was only able to lift 40 tons at base at cell saga:

base form = 40,000,000 tons

ssj1 = 2,000,000,000 tons

ssj2 = 200,000,000,000 tons

ssj3 = 40,000,000,000,000 tons

ssj4 = 16,000,000,000,000,000 tons 

These I suppose are numbers, but remember that Dragonballz was not a weightlifting contest. 

You guys have already seemed to have decided that Vegito is stronger than ssj4 goku, and so I suppose ssj vegetto would be above these feats. That is strength, I will do them one at a time.

"
Rune King Thor is a reality warper. Vegito has nothing to counter that, not even speed.    ND "
Yes, but the fact is that Vegetto has withstood Buu's absorption, has managed to keep all his ki when as a chocolate, ssj gogeta was unphased by Janemba who was a reality warper with a slight weakness which eventually did not even become a weakness. Goku ssj4 has withstood the reality warping of the dragons who are obviously really powerful reality warpers, they can restore planets, cause entire nations to forget things, can make people have even better immortality than that of gods.  But I suppose I am slightly ignorant of Thor's amazing reality warping powers so please enlighten me. "
Janemba was a rather weak reality warper and Buu's absorption was not that difficult to counter when you are as powerful as Vegito, being turned into chocolate was matter manipulation which many characters weaker than Vegito have resisted. You are somewhat ignorant of Thor's reality warping abilities. Odin himself was able to create entire planets and celestial bodies with the Odinforce but this is Rune King Thor who is over 10x more powerful than Odin and easily took over Marvel Earth successfully ruling it for over 200 years. Anyway as for his reality warping powers, he is able to erase beings out of existence with a mere thought and is able to create entire solar systems with no known limit to his reality warping powers, Regular Odinforce Thor who is much weaker than Rune King Thor was able to reconstruct the Moon, mentally cause all of Asgard to appear above San Francisco and Rune King Thor's reality warping is so freakishly powerful that after he had conquered the Earth he reversed all of the effects he had created and caused everything to go back in time before he even gained the Odinforce to prevent everything from happening.    ND "
Well if you allow me to use GT, goku was able to overcome the power of the dragons that can restore millions back to life, and cause millions to move to different solar system, and wipe all memories of Buu from earth. The very Dragons which can remake planets, yet goku ssj4 was able to overcome this, now imagine ssj Vegetto. "
The Dragons are powerful because of their dragon balls that could not reverse the effects of Janemba's reality warping that is several times weaker than Rune King Thor's. Odin who is at least 10x weaker than this version of Thor was able to easily brush aside The Silver Surfer with his reality warping powers and The Silver Surfer is experienced in fighting high class cosmic beings and is able to destroy solar systems effortlessly now Rune King Thor's reality warping was so powerful that he actually reversed all of time to before the period of his conquest of Earth so that the event may have been prevented. Also GT is non cannon.    ND "
Oh, I don't know, Janemba was able to tear open heaven and hell and generally screw up the dimensional barriers. 
Lol since when has the silver surfer been able to effortlessly destroy planets? Could you provide a scan of that please, and of Thor's "awesome" reality warping.
@Newdeath:
Goku ssj2 ripped apart a mountain, and yet goku ssj3 could barely hold his own against a gotenks buu who was just toying around with gohan and goku. In Dragonball z Cell had the power to shatter asteroids. If you remember that in Dragonball z it is possible to concentrate all the ki into one area of attack. Rune Thor maybe be strong but with vegetto's speed, he will still get hurt, and so it is close in my view, either that or reality warping takes it, that is if his reality warping is Galactus level.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,213 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier: Well that depends Soldier. Vegito had much more power than Super Buu who had the ability to theoretically destroy the Universe if he had screamed much louder however there are several other characters with superior power to said character but cannot destroy the universe, e.g The Sentry has more physical power than Franklin Richards but Franklin Richards has extremely high reality warping and can create pocket universes at a very young age. Though Vegito's physical strength is unclear, one cannot underestimate Thor's physical strength (I am not saying he is stronger though) as Rune King Thor's physical strength is labeled as incalculable and only high cosmic beings like Galactus and others have their strength labeled as incalculable, superhumanly strong beings like The Silver Surfer or The Hulk have their strength at undefined. Incalculable is the highest form of physical strength achieved in the Marvel Universe, Rune King Thor's physical strength is quite impressive considering that he has easily restrained an extremely and ridiculously enraged Hulk with a single arm effortlessly and The Hulk has been strong enough to shatter an asteroid thrice or twice the size of The Earth as well support a 150 billion ton mountain on his shoulders. Just thought you should know.   ND "

Yeah although to refer to that first point, 'power' normally refers to destructive power, in the general use of the word. But it's an interesting point: could Buuhan be considered a universe buster?  
If so, then A LOT of people on both comicvine and animevice are wrong. If he could be considered a universe buster, then Vegito should certainly be able to defeat Rune King Thor (I am not arguing this, just putting it in as a possibility). The main problem with it would be that it was so far beyond anything else that had been shown in the canon series, it might be considered PIS.
In all likelihood though, Rune King Thor would beat SSJ Vegito, due to epic reality warping and galaxy-busting powers, but I doubt it would be a complete stomp.
@GIRUGAMESH: The feats of Thor I mentioned are from a story arc of his. Rune King Thor scans are very difficult to find when it involves him in combat. His reality warping is all detailed in Marvel websites, Marvel wikis and obviously the story arc which involved him doing those acts, I have the entire story arc's comic books with me but it is difficult to find. I will try to find a scan but in the meanwhile you could research over the internet. Well The Heaven and Hell of DBZ isn't all that impressive because Thor had to manipulate all of space and time to undo the damage he did and the heaven and hell in Marvel are closesly watched over by high cosmic entities e.g Death, The Living Tribunal, Eternity etc. while in the DBZ Universe they do not have beings that powerful to maintain order. 

@soldier: His reality warping is extremely. Rune King Thor was excessively powerful being very close to the power of Galactus. Ripping apart a mountain really isn't impressive compared to the feats performed by Class 100 Marvel superheroes, well the reason Goku SSJ3 was barely holding his own is that DBZ tends to ignore past feats and it makes their characters seem weaker than they are at times.

ND
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Why is this still going? Rune king thor obviously wins, normal thor wins too
@rein: I agree with you Rein and it is still going on because soldier and the other dude who's user name I can't seem to remember are arguing for Vegito apparently and better not say Regular Thor, might not want to start something that can't be finished. 

ND
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Locked (no Klandicar not because they can`t handle your awesome logic and battle skillz the battle is over that`s all)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel