Super Saiyan Vegetto Vs Rune Thor

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 17, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Super Saiyan Vegetto Vs Rune Thor

Can Vegetto (SS1) Kill the king of Asgard???

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@comicfanforever: forgive if i am wrong, but i heard rune king thor was omnipotent, or freakishly powerfull?
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis said:

" @comicfanforever: forgive if i am wrong, but i heard rune king thor was omnipotent, or freakishly powerfull? "

Not  omnipotent  . Well ODIN is  nearly a galaxy buster... I Think Rune Thor is a little above    ODIN.
@comicfanforever: galaxy?, vegetto loses then, remember vegetto beats buu, buu destroy a planet, that means at least vegeto can destroy planet 

galaxy is made of who knows how many planet
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Cell said his blast would destroy the entire solar system and Vegeto is like a God compared to Cell.  Heh, I'm going with big V.  It ain't like the hero will bust the galaxy, they'll slug it out, and Vegeto is probably better at hand to hand and avoiding Thor's attacks.  Especially since Vegeto has Goku's instant transmission at his disposal.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Rune king thor is aound galactus's level so i'm going to have to go with him on this one
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Klandicar said:
"Cell said his blast would destroy the entire solar system and Vegeto is like a God compared to Cell.  Heh, I'm going with big V.  It ain't like the hero will bust the galaxy, they'll slug it out, and Vegeto is probably better at hand to hand and avoiding Thor's attacks.  Especially since Vegeto has Goku's instant transmission at his disposal. "

Cell couldnt bust a solar system. Just because he said he could doesnt mean he could, Hulk said that he was the strongest one there is, does that mean its true. Thor is a waaaaaaaaaaay better fighter than Vegito, he has been fighting for thousands or years. Instant transmission wouldnt help him any, you need a ki signal for IT to work. Thor doesnt have ki. And this is Rune King Thor, the guy was skyfather level, or possibly stronger. He stomps this fight.
@JThree47693 said:
" @Klandicar said:
"Cell said his blast would destroy the entire solar system and Vegeto is like a God compared to Cell.  Heh, I'm going with big V.  It ain't like the hero will bust the galaxy, they'll slug it out, and Vegeto is probably better at hand to hand and avoiding Thor's attacks.  Especially since Vegeto has Goku's instant transmission at his disposal. "
Cell couldnt bust a solar system. Just because he said he could doesnt mean he could, Hulk said that he was the strongest one there is, does that mean its true. Thor is a waaaaaaaaaaay better fighter than Vegito, he has been fighting for thousands or years. Instant transmission wouldnt help him any, you need a ki signal for IT to work. Thor doesnt have ki. And this is Rune King Thor, the guy was skyfather level, or possibly stronger. He stomps this fight. "
QFT
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

why makes these threads man are u trying to piss us off 
@FLCL1 said:
" why makes these threads man are u trying to piss us off  "
not really i guess, he just want to know, he try to make a fight of anti-monitor with all mecha, and i solve it with one
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Rune King Thor was Elder God level..He would blink and kill Vegetto
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@geraldthesloth said:
" Rune King Thor was Elder God level..He would blink and kill Vegetto "
or do like odin and take his mouth away, so he can't say over 9000!
@rein said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Rune King Thor was Elder God level..He would blink and kill Vegetto "
or do like odin and take his mouth away, so he can't say over 9000! "
i got OVER 9000 way vegetto would die from this
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein said:
" Rune king thor is aound galactus's level so i'm going to have to go with him on this one "
No he wasn't. He was simply extremely powerful. 

@Klandicar said:
" Cell said his blast would destroy the entire solar system and Vegeto is like a God compared to Cell.  Heh, I'm going with big V.  It ain't like the hero will bust the galaxy, they'll slug it out, and Vegeto is probably better at hand to hand and avoiding Thor's attacks.  Especially since Vegeto has Goku's instant transmission at his disposal. "
Cell "claimed" to have had the power to destroy entire Solar Systems and that is supposedly a statement made by him out of arrogance and an opportunity to boast about his power. Cell never displayed that sort of power, just because a characters claims to be capable of something with nothing suggesting that said character is capable of doesn't mean it is true. Marvel's Sentry claims to have the power of a million exploding suns however his power is nowhere that of a million exploding suns. Ridiculous claims like that cannot be taken seriously. Vegito has not shown power at the level of Rune King Thor who was a reality warper and several times more powerful than Odin, I suggest you do some research on Thor if you think Vegito is powerful enough to defeat him. Hulk constantly states that he is the "Strongest One There Is" however time and time again there have been several other characters in his universe who have exceeded his strength. Instant Transmission will not work properly against Thor, Thor does not have ki (a referrence to qi in Chinese culture which is the lifeforce in Chinese culture) so Goku will not have a signal of ki to avoid. 

Thor wins for the following reasons: 

1. Physical Strength: In terms of physical strength Thor has the advantage considering that Classic Thor (much weaker than the Thor in this thread) had the physical strength to lift billions of tons with no known limit and lifted The Midgard Serpent that was large enough to coil itself around The Earth several times and crush with its grip, Thor lifted it and its weight was completely immeasurable. Thor has been stated at least once to be the strongest man in creation (a far fetched statement nonetheless), he is capable of lifting far in the excess of 100 tons with no known upper limit and I am referring to regular Thor and because this is Rune King Thor who is over 20 times more powerful it is clear that Vegito has no chance in terms of physical strength. Thor is capable of supporting and even lifting the weight of the entire planet. Thor has the necessary strength level to crush entire moons with his physical strength and is functionally strong enough to shatter entire planets with the force of his blows as he was able to exceed the strength of Gladiator who has shattered an entire planet with a single blow. I am again referring to Classic a.k.a regular Thor. Thor's physical strength was sufficient enough to stalemate an extremely enraged Banner-less Hulk while he held back much of his physical strength and on certain occasions has KO'ed being as durable as Beta Ray Bill and The Silver Surfer with a single blow and it should be noted that The Silver Surfer is durable enough to submerge himself into the Sun and emerge unharmed and unscathed. Thor's strength when at its greatest (during his Warrior's Madness state) was enough to simultaneously defeating The Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock at once. Vegito has never shown this kind of physical strength. And all of those feats mentioned were done by Classic Thor and this battle involves Rune Kind Thor who is over 50 times more powerful than normal Thor. 

2. Speed: Vegito might know Instant Transmission considering that Goku is a part of him and he is capable of moving at the speed of light because Instant Transmission dematerializes the user into a mass of light and moves at the speed accordingly, this speed is still too little to compete with Thor's speed especially Rune King Thor. Classic Thor had the sufficient speed to move faster than the speed of light and was able to create trenches around his teammates and he has been seen to run circles around beings as fast as Quicksilver. Thor flies several times faster than the speed of light and moves at said speed accordingly, Hela stated that Thor moves at speeds far beyond comprehension and too fast for the human eye to see. Thor has had the sufficient speed to equal or near the speed of beings as fast as The Silver Surfer who moves at over billions of times the speed of light considering that he is capable of flying to several galaxies in less than a few minutes and normally light (travels at roughly 300,000 kilometers per second/180,000 miles per second) takes thousands of years to reach the nearest galaxy. That was Classic Thor's speed, Rune King Thor's speed is far greater.

3. Durability: The durability at the disposal of Thor is tremendous. His body is composed of super-dense tissue and is incredibly hard. Thor has been durable enough to withstand falls from tremendous heights, high caliber bullets, rocket fire and Iron Man's repulsar blasts at full power without sustaining any physical damage and not even fazing. He has withstood blows from beings as physically strong as The Hulk, Hercules, The Silver Surfer and Gladiator and all of these are capable of lifting beyond billions of tons and he withstood their blows completely unharmed. He is so durable to the extent that he has flown into the hearts of several stars emerging completely unharmed and withstanding the gravity of Neutron Stars, withstood full powered energy blasts from The Silver Surfer who is capable of destroying entire Solar Systems, and he has withstood attacks from the leader of The Celestials (powerful cosmic energy beings) The One Above All (not to be confused with The Supreme entity of the Marvel Universe: One Above All. 

4. Reflexes: Before any user claims that Vegito fights faster than light, Thor does as well. Thor has hit beings much faster than light such as The Silver Surfer and has effortlessly caught bullets in mid air and he is perfectly capable of reacting to faster than light attacks as evidenced from his fights against The Silver Surfer. 

5. Stamina: Vegito is likely not completely tireless given the fact that no Saiyan has ever been tireless and he has never shown fatigue because during his appearances he has never engaged in intense physical activity however Thor has engaged in intense physical activity and his body has never produced any fatigue poisons whatsoever and fatigue toxins do not impale his blood flow and circulation during very physical activities and he is virtually tireless considering that he has fought for straight months without tiring. 

6. Regenerative and Accelerated Healing Factor: Thor has an accelerated healing factor and it is nearly impossible to injure him. Thor's healing factor is so great that he is able to regenerate missing limbs, replace damaged or missing organs. The mystical energies flowing through his body heals and regenerates his tissue at very great speeds with immense efficiency and he has regenerated missing limbs and replaced missing organs in minutes. Saiyans usually take long periods to heal from such grave injuries and have never shown such an accelerated healing factor. 

7. Energy Manipulation: Rune King Thor is in the possession of The Odinforce which grants him a near-infinite source of mystical and cosmic energies at his disposal so that he may manipulate and use it for virtually any effect he imagines. The Odinforce allowed Thor to easily disintegrate Captain America's shield with a simple look and his shield is made of one of the strongest materials in the Marvel Universe: Vibranium and it is virtually unbreakable. Thor's energy blasts in this power level are powerful enough to destroy entire galaxies whilst he is not restraining his power. Thor's energy manipulation has surpassed even the likes of The Silver Surfer who is one of the most adept and most powerful energy manipulators in the entire Marvel Universe. Rune King Thor can tap into near-limitless cosmic and mystical energies for whatever purpose he wishes. 

8. Reality Warper: Rune King Thor is one of the most powerful reality warpers in the Marvel Universe. He was able to easily recreate The Moon, will a being as powerful as Mangon into nothingness, The Odinforce is able to casually create a pocket Universe and Thor (Rune King Thor) is able to tap into this kind of power. Thor is capable of creating celestial bodies with his reality warping abilities and Rune King Thor was able to conquer the entire Earth with his awesome power and ruled it for over 200 years. 

9. Hand To Hand Combat: Though Vegito is a master martial artist he is nowhere near as good of a fighter as Thor. When turned into a mortal using fighting skill alone he was able to best Captain America who is clearly a better fighter than Vegito. Thor has trained for thousands of years and has thousands of years of combat experience, he is a master of traditional arts of hand to hand combat and is a master swordsman, boxer, martial artist, wrestler, mace thrower and several other styles. He is known as one of the best fighters to ever walk the face of The Earth. Thor is also a master and genius tactician and strategist as he has been involved in countless wars during his thousands of years and has far more experience and skill in battle than Vegito as he has lead The Asgardian in countless wars and has overwhelmed his enemies with his immense leadership, tactics, strategy and skill.

10. Weather Powers: Thor is capable of manipulating the weather with complete mastery and can create powerful winds, storms etc. Thor is capable of launching colossal lightning bolts several times more powerful than regular lightning considering that his lightning is augmented by mystical energies and regular lightning is as hot as The Sun's temperature. 

11. Mjolnir: Mjolnir is harder than adamantium and is made of ancient Asgardian material called Uru. It is hard enough to withstand the blows of Hercules' adamantine mace without sustaining any damage and backed up by Thor's incredible strength it can break virtually any barrier. A straight and perfect blow backed up by Thor's full strength on Vegito's head should crush it. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

we kno

@FLCL1 said:
"

we kno

"
Doesn't matter. If a fanboy tries to revive this thread he will have over 10 reasons to know why Thor wins and to not post ridiculous things.
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@JThree47693 said:

" @Klandicar said:

Cell couldnt bust a solar system. Just because he said he could doesnt mean he could, Hulk said that he was the strongest one there is, does that mean its true. Thor is a waaaaaaaaaaay better fighter than Vegito, he has been fighting for thousands or years. Instant transmission wouldnt help him any, you need a ki signal for IT to work. Thor doesnt have ki. And this is Rune King Thor, the guy was skyfather level, or possibly stronger. He stomps this fight. "
Look guys, all those Rune Thor feats look great, maybe he would win.  However, you guys must think Vegeto is some kind of amateur.  Why do you think that Thor needs KI for Vegeto to use his instant transmission to dodge his attacks?  You seem confused as that doesn't even make sense and I've read it several times.

Doesn't matter. If a fanboy tries to revive this thread he will have over 10 reasons to know why Thor wins and to not post ridiculous things.

Ya know something, Vegeto is the dark horse here, he's not going to have dozens of feats to list because he was only in the anime for a couple episodes.  Some of those feats you listed are pointless though...like weather manipulation.   Low tier DBZ characters like Nappa were taking lightning bolts while they were powering up and I don't think wind/lightning/rain is going to beat Vegeto.  Reality warping and beyond lightspeed fighting would. 

Really, the only thing on there that matters is if he can keep up, you say he can, but I still wouldn't say stuff like "stomp" though.  What happens when Vegeto takes Rune Thor into the afterlife with Instant Transmission and leaves him there?  Not trying to be funny but it is within his power with the teleportation abilties.  Goku touched Cell then the next instant he was next to King Kai.  There isn't much of a counter for that guys if he is serious.  If you want to use every single feat that Thor has then you have to account for every single thing Vegeto (and by extension Goku & Vegeta) have done and a lot of what he hasn't.  Too many unknowns with Vegeto for me to count him out, sorry.  

Durability: He was never hurt.  Was able to keep fighting as candy also.
Power:  Enough to make pieces of Buu vaporize out of existence.  Definitely above planet busting in single blasts.
Speed:  Instant transmission. 
Combat:  Highest level (greatest martial artists in their respective Universe combined)

Like I said, if Rune Thor fights "light speed" then he wouldn't be beatable in this fight (and most others).  I read some regular Thor and he isn't fighting light speed and actually looked quite slow to me.  But whatever, maybe you boys should have made this regular Thor vs. Vegeto if this is such a stomp?
@Klandicar said:
" @JThree47693 said:

" @Klandicar said:

Look guys, all those Rune Thor feats look great, maybe he would win.  However, you guys must think Vegeto is some kind of amateur.  Why do you think that Thor needs KI for Vegeto to use his instant transmission to dodge his attacks?  You seem confused as that doesn't even make sense and I've read it several times.

Ya know something, Vegeto is the dark horse here, he's not going to have dozens of feats to list because he was only in the anime for a couple episodes.  Some of those feats you listed are pointless though...like weather manipulation.   Low tier DBZ characters like Nappa were taking lightning bolts while they were powering up and I don't think wind/lightning/rain is going to beat Vegeto.  Reality warping and beyond lightspeed fighting would.   Really, the only thing on there that matters is if he can keep up, you say he can, but I still wouldn't say stuff like "stomp" though.  What happens when Vegeto takes Rune Thor into the afterlife with Instant Transmission and leaves him there?  Not trying to be funny but it is within his power with the teleportation abilties.  Goku touched Cell then the next instant he was next to King Kai.  There isn't much of a counter for that guys if he is serious.  If you want to use every single feat that Thor has then you have to account for every single thing Vegeto (and by extension Goku & Vegeta) have done and a lot of what he hasn't.  Too many unknowns with Vegeto for me to count him out, sorry.   Durability: He was never hurt.  Was able to keep fighting as candy also.Power:  Enough to make pieces of Buu vaporize out of existence.  Definitely above planet busting in single blasts.Speed:  Instant transmission.  Combat:  Highest level (greatest martial artists in their respective Universe combined) Like I said, if Rune Thor fights "light speed" then he wouldn't be beatable in this fight (and most others).  I read some regular Thor and he isn't fighting light speed and actually looked quite slow to me.  But whatever, maybe you boys should have made this regular Thor vs. Vegeto if this is such a stomp? "
Oh please. Does it matter if Nappa and Vegeta withstood lightning bolts? The lightning bolts Thor projects are augmented by mystical energy. What you just said was pointless. Everything you have stated was useless. Vegito has never displayed the kind of power Rune King Thor or even regular Thor has. It isn't simply a matter of feats, Vegito does not stand a chance against Rune King Thor because he was many times more powerful than Odin who would destroy the entire DBZ Universe considering his abilities. Vegito is counted out, I've watched you on ComicVine and you have stated that Vegito is a good a match for Galactus? That just proves how low your knowledge on comic book characters is. You've read some regular Thor, Thor normally doesn't fight light speed because he is honorable and nearly never uses his advantages over his opponents, if he is fighting Hulk then he will only use his strength and will still hold back, if he is fighting Silver Surfer however he will use most of his abilities. Do some research on Thor and then return, Vegito would be dead before he attempted to teleport Thor to the afterlife and who's to say Thor couldn't simply follow Vegito's energy signature to track him down, he's done it before with different characters. Buu is not really a threat if he was put in the Marvel Universe so stating that Vegito has vaporized him is not a great feat, it doesn't matter if Vegito can destroy planets if he is fighting against someone who has a near-infinite energy source. Instant Transmission is worthless against someone who moves and reacts at many times the speed of light, his combat skill is also not impressive when compared with that of Thor who has trained for over thousands of years. This is a spite thread to the limit. The majority has decided that Thor wins and the reasons I posted above only solidifies Thor's chances of winning. 
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Klandicar said:
"@JThree47693 said:

" @Klandicar said:

Watch the episode where Goku explains how IT works. You're the one who seems confused. And Thor wins here.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" Rune king thor is aound galactus's level so i'm going to have to go with him on this one "
No he wasn't. He was simply extremely powerful. 

@Klandicar said:
" Cell said his blast would destroy the entire solar system and Vegeto is like a God compared to Cell.  Heh, I'm going with big V.  It ain't like the hero will bust the galaxy, they'll slug it out, and Vegeto is probably better at hand to hand and avoiding Thor's attacks.  Especially since Vegeto has Goku's instant transmission at his disposal. "
Cell "claimed" to have had the power to destroy entire Solar Systems and that is supposedly a statement made by him out of arrogance and an opportunity to boast about his power. Cell never displayed that sort of power, just because a characters claims to be capable of something with nothing suggesting that said character is capable of doesn't mean it is true. Marvel's Sentry claims to have the power of a million exploding suns however his power is nowhere that of a million exploding suns. Ridiculous claims like that cannot be taken seriously. Vegito has not shown power at the level of Rune King Thor who was a reality warper and several times more powerful than Odin, I suggest you do some research on Thor if you think Vegito is powerful enough to defeat him. Hulk constantly states that he is the "Strongest One There Is" however time and time again there have been several other characters in his universe who have exceeded his strength. Instant Transmission will not work properly against Thor, Thor does not have ki (a referrence to qi in Chinese culture which is the lifeforce in Chinese culture) so Goku will not have a signal of ki to avoid.  Thor wins for the following reasons:  1. Physical Strength: In terms of physical strength Thor has the advantage considering that Classic Thor (much weaker than the Thor in this thread) had the physical strength to lift billions of tons with no known limit and lifted The Midgard Serpent that was large enough to coil itself around The Earth several times and crush with its grip, Thor lifted it and its weight was completely immeasurable. Thor has been stated at least once to be the strongest man in creation (a far fetched statement nonetheless), he is capable of lifting far in the excess of 100 tons with no known upper limit and I am referring to regular Thor and because this is Rune King Thor who is over 20 times more powerful it is clear that Vegito has no chance in terms of physical strength. Thor is capable of supporting and even lifting the weight of the entire planet. Thor has the necessary strength level to crush entire moons with his physical strength and is functionally strong enough to shatter entire planets with the force of his blows as he was able to exceed the strength of Gladiator who has shattered an entire planet with a single blow. I am again referring to Classic a.k.a regular Thor. Thor's physical strength was sufficient enough to stalemate an extremely enraged Banner-less Hulk while he held back much of his physical strength and on certain occasions has KO'ed being as durable as Beta Ray Bill and The Silver Surfer with a single blow and it should be noted that The Silver Surfer is durable enough to submerge himself into the Sun and emerge unharmed and unscathed. Thor's strength when at its greatest (during his Warrior's Madness state) was enough to simultaneously defeating The Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock at once. Vegito has never shown this kind of physical strength. And all of those feats mentioned were done by Classic Thor and this battle involves Rune Kind Thor who is over 50 times more powerful than normal Thor.  2. Speed: Vegito might know Instant Transmission considering that Goku is a part of him and he is capable of moving at the speed of light because Instant Transmission dematerializes the user into a mass of light and moves at the speed accordingly, this speed is still too little to compete with Thor's speed especially Rune King Thor. Classic Thor had the sufficient speed to move faster than the speed of light and was able to create trenches around his teammates and he has been seen to run circles around beings as fast as Quicksilver. Thor flies several times faster than the speed of light and moves at said speed accordingly, Hela stated that Thor moves at speeds far beyond comprehension and too fast for the human eye to see. Thor has had the sufficient speed to equal or near the speed of beings as fast as The Silver Surfer who moves at over billions of times the speed of light considering that he is capable of flying to several galaxies in less than a few minutes and normally light (travels at roughly 300,000 kilometers per second/180,000 miles per second) takes thousands of years to reach the nearest galaxy. That was Classic Thor's speed, Rune King Thor's speed is far greater. 3. Durability: The durability at the disposal of Thor is tremendous. His body is composed of super-dense tissue and is incredibly hard. Thor has been durable enough to withstand falls from tremendous heights, high caliber bullets, rocket fire and Iron Man's repulsar blasts at full power without sustaining any physical damage and not even fazing. He has withstood blows from beings as physically strong as The Hulk, Hercules, The Silver Surfer and Gladiator and all of these are capable of lifting beyond billions of tons and he withstood their blows completely unharmed. He is so durable to the extent that he has flown into the hearts of several stars emerging completely unharmed and withstanding the gravity of Neutron Stars, withstood full powered energy blasts from The Silver Surfer who is capable of destroying entire Solar Systems, and he has withstood attacks from the leader of The Celestials (powerful cosmic energy beings) The One Above All (not to be confused with The Supreme entity of the Marvel Universe: One Above All.  4. Reflexes: Before any user claims that Vegito fights faster than light, Thor does as well. Thor has hit beings much faster than light such as The Silver Surfer and has effortlessly caught bullets in mid air and he is perfectly capable of reacting to faster than light attacks as evidenced from his fights against The Silver Surfer.  5. Stamina: Vegito is likely not completely tireless given the fact that no Saiyan has ever been tireless and he has never shown fatigue because during his appearances he has never engaged in intense physical activity however Thor has engaged in intense physical activity and his body has never produced any fatigue poisons whatsoever and fatigue toxins do not impale his blood flow and circulation during very physical activities and he is virtually tireless considering that he has fought for straight months without tiring.  6. Regenerative and Accelerated Healing Factor: Thor has an accelerated healing factor and it is nearly impossible to injure him. Thor's healing factor is so great that he is able to regenerate missing limbs, replace damaged or missing organs. The mystical energies flowing through his body heals and regenerates his tissue at very great speeds with immense efficiency and he has regenerated missing limbs and replaced missing organs in minutes. Saiyans usually take long periods to heal from such grave injuries and have never shown such an accelerated healing factor.  7. Energy Manipulation: Rune King Thor is in the possession of The Odinforce which grants him a near-infinite source of mystical and cosmic energies at his disposal so that he may manipulate and use it for virtually any effect he imagines. The Odinforce allowed Thor to easily disintegrate Captain America's shield with a simple look and his shield is made of one of the strongest materials in the Marvel Universe: Vibranium and it is virtually unbreakable. Thor's energy blasts in this power level are powerful enough to destroy entire galaxies whilst he is not restraining his power. Thor's energy manipulation has surpassed even the likes of The Silver Surfer who is one of the most adept and most powerful energy manipulators in the entire Marvel Universe. Rune King Thor can tap into near-limitless cosmic and mystical energies for whatever purpose he wishes.  8. Reality Warper: Rune King Thor is one of the most powerful reality warpers in the Marvel Universe. He was able to easily recreate The Moon, will a being as powerful as Mangon into nothingness, The Odinforce is able to casually create a pocket Universe and Thor (Rune King Thor) is able to tap into this kind of power. Thor is capable of creating celestial bodies with his reality warping abilities and Rune King Thor was able to conquer the entire Earth with his awesome power and ruled it for over 200 years.  9. Hand To Hand Combat: Though Vegito is a master martial artist he is nowhere near as good of a fighter as Thor. When turned into a mortal using fighting skill alone he was able to best Captain America who is clearly a better fighter than Vegito. Thor has trained for thousands of years and has thousands of years of combat experience, he is a master of traditional arts of hand to hand combat and is a master swordsman, boxer, martial artist, wrestler, mace thrower and several other styles. He is known as one of the best fighters to ever walk the face of The Earth. Thor is also a master and genius tactician and strategist as he has been involved in countless wars during his thousands of years and has far more experience and skill in battle than Vegito as he has lead The Asgardian in countless wars and has overwhelmed his enemies with his immense leadership, tactics, strategy and skill. 10. Weather Powers: Thor is capable of manipulating the weather with complete mastery and can create powerful winds, storms etc. Thor is capable of launching colossal lightning bolts several times more powerful than regular lightning considering that his lightning is augmented by mystical energies and regular lightning is as hot as The Sun's temperature.  11. Mjolnir: Mjolnir is harder than adamantium and is made of ancient Asgardian material called Uru. It is hard enough to withstand the blows of Hercules' adamantine mace without sustaining any damage and backed up by Thor's incredible strength it can break virtually any barrier. A straight and perfect blow backed up by Thor's full strength on Vegito's head should crush it.  "

Sorry friend but I am going to have to disagree with you, please don't reply yet, I am tired, and will give you my reasons why hopefully tommorow.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel