Super Saiyan Goku vs Super Saiyan Bardock

Topic started by Dark Cloud™ on April 19, 2012. Last post by eddz99 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Dark Cloud™ (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Not sure if this has been done before, nor have I checked to confirm that.

Goku and Bardock have just transformed into a Super Saiyan for the first time and are fighting as such. They have no preparation time as this is a random encounter. They start one-hundred feet apart. Each character has the full extent of their abilities and techniques (except Goku does not know Instant Transmission).
Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku would demolish his father Bardock. Bardock's power level was only around 10,000 ( possibly a little higher due to a zenkai) add the x50 multiplier the Super Saiyan transformation gives his power level would slightly be higher than 500,000. Goku on the other hand when he first transformed into a Super Saiyan he had a base power level of 3,000,000 and the multiplier to that and Super Saiyan Goku is at 150,000,000. Bardock is totally out classed in power.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I know Bardock wasn't that good of a father but come on he doesn't deserve this beating that Goku is gonna give to him..... poor Bardock I feel sorry for the dude.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

No way in hell is Bardock surviving this. SSJ Bardock isn't even stronger than First Form Frieza. Bardock's power level was also not 10,000, it was said to be nearing 10,000 so his power level as an SSJ would be multiplied 50x so it would be near 500,000. Even First Form Frieza is stronger, having a power level of 530,000. Goku who at the time had a base power level of 3,000,000 wouldn't even need to transform to one-shot SSJ Bardock. It would be just like the Recoome fight. The fact that the thread's condition force them to transform to their SSJ forms is even worse for Bardock because Goku would be fighting with a power level of 150,000,000. Even Piccolo would wreck SSJ Bardock since he could stand against Second Form Frieza.

ND

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Howed that whole spinoff of Episode of Bardock go?

Post by Dark Cloud™ (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Hellos said:

Howed that whole spinoff of Episode of Bardock go?

Here's the whole movie...

^^^ That was awesome
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: :')

@eddz99: I think if they come out with another special like this it should be about Broly's childhood what you think?

@DBZ_universe: Depends xD

@Newdeath: He survived near death so it must be about 20000

@eddz99: how he wreck chaos... and how he turn LSSJ for the first time.. I would like to see that

@DBZ_universe: Ohh I can't wait XD i wonder how many times he will say kakarott in this episode

@eddz99: I doubt that... maybe destroy would be the word

Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@eddz99 said:

@Newdeath: He survived near death so it must be about 20000

That still wont even matter in this fight Goku is still far superior.

@Sonata: But still stronger than frieza 1st form >:)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel