Super Saiyan God Goku Vs Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta(with help if need)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 7, 2013. Last post by Dream 2 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This is a little experiment so here we go

Rules

no prep , SSG goku is in character , SS4 Gogeta is blood lusted if it makes it fair, SS4 Gogeta has help if needed as well which includes Gogeta and vegito , No time limit for all

Location - Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Post by othus12 (6,819 posts) See mini bio Level 13

gogeta and vegito are fodder to SSG i dont think they add much to the fight.

gogeta ssj4 on the other hand seems like a good match

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

With out the hate on GT.

Gogeta SSJ4 is very powerful and could give a fight. he can multiply into 4 and gang up on Goku.

@DBZ_universe: the multiply technique can also be used by goku, but its a low level technique so nobody uses it

@othus12: True, but we also have Gogeta who can hit someone by just looking at them... I will admit that Gogeta was way too much for GT since he is the only cool character in the series.

tho isn't Goku FTL in SSJG? that would help him here a lot.

@DBZ_universe: yeah and he is the only saiyan who can breathe in space too.

@othus12: Goku SSJG is not the only saiyan who can breath in space lol... Broly can as well but he is non canon of course.

on topic, I am sure Gogeta can too breath in space.

@DBZ_universe: lol well broly is like cheating XD

Post by nishi99 (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gogeta due to power scaling.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@othus12: Is SSG really more powerful than Vegito?

@DBZ_universe said:

@othus12: Goku SSJG is not the only saiyan who can breath in space lol... Broly can as well but he is non canon of course.

on topic, I am sure Gogeta can too breath in space.

Logically, shouldn't Vegito be able to as well as he was dubbed the most powerful DB character ever before the new BOTG movie?

Its pretty confusing on how to gauge GT characters especially after the new film, gonna go with Goku here.

@othus12: Broly is a big cheater! lol

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll go with Goku in a close one.

They fight on who has the better red hair.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If GT wasn't so poorly made the SSJ4 Gogeta would win this easily via powerscaling

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@othus12: True, but we also have Gogeta who can hit someone by just looking at them... I will admit that Gogeta was way too much for GT since he is the only cool character in the series.

Gogeta wasn't hitting Omega shenron by just looking at him. The feat was supposed to be he moved so fast it looked like he was standing still. If you look closely at the fight you can faintly see movement lines that resemble gogetas foot. he's just really really fast.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Gogeta wasn't hitting Omega shenron by just looking at him. The feat was supposed to be he moved so fast it looked like he was standing still. If you look closely at the fight you can faintly see movement lines that resemble gogetas foot. he's just really really fast.

Which cannot be backed up since it showed his eyes

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8
What? What do his eyes have to do with anything?
Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SSJ4 Gogeta

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Check out at 1:59 he hits him by just looking.

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ohgodwhy said:

If GT wasn't so poorly made the SSJ4 Gogeta would win this easily via powerscaling

I agree 200%
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel