Super Saiyan God Goku Vs Majin Dark Schneider READ FIRST

Topic started by QPower on June 14, 2014. Last post by takashichea 3 months ago.
Post by QPower (29 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Super Saiyan God Goku is allowed the following:

-Kaio-Ken

-Energy absorbing from living things around to get stronger

-Sensu Beans

Vs

Majin Dark Schneider is allowed the following:

-Judas Pain

-Dark Knight Lucifer

Post by QPower (29 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This Goku is a galaxy buster right?

Post by taichokage (13,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
No. And even if he were it doesn't make a difference to Dark Schneider. However you are indicating that DS only can use two spells out of his many. He's fodder the way it appears to be set up. Also images are needed for a battle topic.
Post by GeneralVan (1,778 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

Isn't Judas Pain extremely powerful?

Post by EVA_01 (171 posts) See mini bio Level 9

DS is too much for goku. DS is actually too much for any DB character.

Online Now
It is very powerful, but DS is limited to 2 sleeps. Dispel Bound is not among them nor does he has his mobility enchantments. Goku should be able to kill him before he does anything under these circumstances no?
Post by Low (1,378 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dark schneider is close to being multiversal. With the limitation, it depends iif Goku can get the job done BEFORE DS does something.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Low: When did Dark Schneider even get to Universe lvl?

Online Now

@taichokage: Not sure. I know only of DS at his best with Dispel Bound. What are the stats of this DS and the abilities of Judas Priest and Dark Knight Lucifer?

@GeneralVan said:

@taichokage: Not sure. I know only of DS at his best with Dispel Bound. What are the stats of this DS and the abilities of Judas Priest and Dark Knight Lucifer?

Judas Priest is capable of collapsing a black hole (gates of hell) with the mass of 50 billion suns iirc. This is enough to Oh KO Goku.

I actually don't know about Dark Knight Lucifer.

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@Low: When did Dark Schneider even get to Universe lvl?

Dragon Knight Lucifer, with the big bang level attack that shatters the fabric of reality/universe.

Online Now
Oh snap. Dark Knight Lucifer. I need to check my eyes. Goku loses horribly. It amps all DS's stats many thousand fold including his magical power. He was dealing with galaxy level threats when he had this. Dispel Bound being absent means he could still be killed normally but it won't happen.
Online Now

50 billions suns? That's basically a freaking galaxy. Unless Goku can speed blitz him, assuming the DS being used is around the durability of star or solary system level, and Dark Knight Lucifer is banned, DS deep fries Goku. Dark Schneider is overpowered. You need to nerf him A LOT to have even SSJ God Goku to stand a chance.

Post by cosmicdude (394 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Dark Schneider STOMPS.

Post by phantomrant (1,349 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Base D.S. post-timeskip is enough. He's still at least several thousands of times faster than SSJG Goku, and is durable enough to tank supernova-level attacks without a burn on him.... and this is while he had only a head left. Not to mention his ridiculous battle endurance shown during the Abigail fight. Although in base, D.S. may not necessary have the firepower to outright put down Goku who's solar system level in stats, he still has an array of hax like absolute zero and BFR via Black Sabbath among other things to kill Goku - and all of that can be easily done with his massively superior speed and instant teleportation.

Majin D.S. would punch him around until he passes out.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Darsh is much too powerful for the likes of Goku.

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

LOL at Dark Schneider being close to multiversal. Dark Schnieder stomps btw.

@GeneralVan said:

50 billions suns? That's basically a freaking galaxy. Unless Goku can speed blitz him, assuming the DS being used is around the durability of star or solary system level, and Dark Knight Lucifer is banned, DS deep fries Goku. Dark Schneider is overpowered. You need to nerf him A LOT to have even SSJ God Goku to stand a chance.

Yeah. Most likely, hell arc or post hell arc base DS is enough to be on par with and beat Goku (without the shard of DKL form).

Post by GalaxianExplosion05 (14 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Goku Super Saiyan God is only Solar System Level+, Dark Schneider is Galaxy Level+

Dark Schneider stomps.

Post by takashichea (12,378 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@QPower:

Welcome to Anime Vice and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have questions, you ask veteran battle users or the true battle mods, Sonata or Dream. I'm a temp mod.

• You need to upload images for your OP. We have an image policy in the battle threads to make our battle threads less spammy and make our users put more effort in it. You have 24 hours to put the images in. If you're using a phone or an IPAD and cannot add images, please ask me within the time limit. I'm able to edit your OP.

Please visit the Battle Forum Rules 2.0. ALL USERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! thread. Thank you.

Post by flashback180 (668 posts) See mini bio Level 14
DS is still impressive. I don't think he's nerfed enough. Since this is movie goku we have to take feats from the anime and other movies(vegetas brother don't exist in either manga and anime yet he was referred in the movie) . . Since burdock was able to fight in space it's possible for goku as well. And the anime goku is much stronger than manga goku knocked back a planet level attack into space . capable of busting 10 planets in ssj1. . Ssjg should be a near if not a actual solar system buster.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel