Super Saiyan 3 Nappa vs Final Form Frieza

Topic started by UssjFutureTrunks on April 7, 2011. Last post by Kelleth 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

who wins?
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,725 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UssjFutureTrunks:
come on with these made up character threads man

 

bad posts by bad ppl

Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

its a hypothetical what if. dont like, dont post.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,725 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@UssjFutureTrunks:
frieza wins for being REAL
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

thats not a reason and therefore invalid. dont like or care about what if battles, dont post in them. ffs apparently fused frieza and cooler and majin cell is ok but not nappa with a powerup?
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,725 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UssjFutureTrunks:
lol why u gettin upset?

 

there is no way to tell how strong he would be so how could we give an opinon on a unknown power lvl?

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
There is no SSJ3 Nappa, if there was yes he would beat Feieza, but there is not so this is a moot point.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7


there is no way to tell how strong he would be so how could we give an opinon on a unknown power lvl?

there is a way to tell how strong he would be, at least the people who have brains already know that. if you would just think a little, you would know super saiyan is a multiplier. we know the ssj multipliers so add it up 

 

There is no SSJ3 Nappa, if there was yes he would beat Feieza, but there is not so this is a moot point

so why dont you use that logic on any thread? "oh goku and superman would never fight each other so its a moot point" how about you stay away from topics your not going to add anything to and only succeed in wasting time?

Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@UssjFutureTrunks said:
"

There is no SSJ3 Nappa, if there was yes he would beat Feieza, but there is not so this is a moot point

so why dont you use that logic on any thread? "oh goku and superman would never fight each other so its a moot point" how about you stay away from topics your not going to add anything to and only succeed in wasting time?

"
Goku and Superman exist, SSJ3 Nappa does not.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11


HULK HOGAN ftw!

 

Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7


 

Goku and Superman exist, SSJ3 Nappa does not.

they are pieces of paper. just because they were created by a professional artist doesnt make them more real than that fan art above me. goku and superman do not exist. its also irrelavent to the fight. if your going to post useless garbage like "he doesnt exist so he loses" then just post in a thread with real people.

 

 

 

Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Nappa PL 8000 aproxsimatly
8000 x 50= 400 000 SSJ Nappa
400 000x2= 800 000 SSJ2 Nappa
800 000x4= 3 200 000 SS3 Nappa

And Friezas PL is 120 000 000
Frieza stomps this.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7


Nappa PL 8000 aproxsimatly
8000 x 50= 400 000 SSJ Nappa
400 000x2= 800 000 SSJ2 Nappa
800 000x4= 3 200 000 SS3 Nappa

you win this thread. finally someone has figured out what i wanted you to do.

 

Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@UssjFutureTrunks said:

"


 

Goku and Superman exist, SSJ3 Nappa does not.

they are pieces of paper. just because they were created by a professional artist doesnt make them more real than that fan art above me. goku and superman do not exist. its also irrelavent to the fight. if your going to post useless garbage like "he doesnt exist so he loses" then just post in a thread with real people.

 

"
  • I assumed you were smart enough to know that I was referring to their existance in fiction, as opposed to real life, my apologies.
  • In an irrelevant thread like this, any point that proves it's irrelevant is indeed relevant.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i still say fanfiction = professional fiction in realism. if you want to use the excuse of "non canon" go for it. it will only serve in me getting pissed and telling you to get out of this thread. its only irrelevant because you say so. in all honesty, i prefer what if threads. if you have a matchup like frieza vs cell, theres no point debating. the answers obvious. what if matches generate more interesting discussion.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Mortein:

actually there are more complecations on the ssj2 and ssj3 power boosts, it can be a never ending debate.  because  many fight results won'tmake since, if you want more on that read here 

http://dbzf.co.uk/topic/8277960/1/.

 

anyway I still think it would be funny to see Nappa as a ssj3:

Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@UssjFutureTrunks said:
" i still say fanfiction = professional fiction in realism. if you want to use the excuse of "non canon" go for it. it will only serve in me getting pissed and telling you to get out of this thread. its only irrelevant because you say so. in all honesty, i prefer what if threads. if you have a matchup like frieza vs cell, theres no point debating. the answers obvious. what if matches generate more interesting discussion. "
What If power levels are subjective which is why they don't work.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7
and "real" power levels are too obvious. but if you want them you got them.
Post by taichokage (15,274 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Another pointless fan fiction thread. As Mortien said already, if Nappa were augmented to 400x base with a ssj3 form it still would be much lower than Frieza's level. Yet it is impossible with a character with a base form power level of 4000 (which was Nappa's base level) to achieve even the SSJ1 form much less the SSJ3 form. WIth Nappa's power level the way it is, it is impossible for him to have a ssj3 form.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,725 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage said:
"Another pointless fan fiction thread. As Mortien said already, if Nappa were augmented to 400x base with a ssj3 form it still would be much lower than Frieza's level. Yet it is impossible with a character with a base form power level of 4000 (which was Nappa's base level) to achieve even the SSJ1 form much less the SSJ3 form. WIth Nappa's power level the way it is, it is impossible for him to have a ssj3 form. "

exactly
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel