Super Saiyan 3 Goku vs Ultimate/Mystic Gohan

Topic started by Newdeath on April 8, 2009. Last post by danzi97 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
If PL was equalized Goku would win easily (Instant Kamehameha ftw).
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Buu Saga = Gohan (power wise, not skill wise)  
Although with Goku's skills like IT he can put Gohan to rest in a battle, before Gohan overwhelms.

10 year gap / End of Z Manga = Goku definately. (Stronger in all categories)  Goku can beat him in SSJ2 level because of his training.
Post by TrouserSnake91 (31 posts) See mini bio Level 3
here is one thing i never got. maybe i just missed something. why doesnt mystic gohan ever think to ascent to super saiyan from that original mystic state? or even super saiyan 2?  that being out of the way, i'd say mystic gohan slightly. goku doesnt totally handle fat buu, or he would have ended it right there and mystic gohan would never have needed to be awoken. whereas, super buu, whom is presumably stronger then fat buu, can't hold a candle to mystic gohan. goku does hold super saiyan 3 for a while fighting kid buu, but keep in mind, half that fight he was struggling just to keep his power up, and as soon as he lost it, he was totally drained. he wouldnt be at 100% if he were to attempt to sustain super saiyan 3 through the whole fight. whereas mystic gohan keeps his power no problem, as it acts at the time, as more or less his base power.
Post by KingSolomon (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7
You can disregard this if ya want but going by the manga, Akira Toryama (might have spelled wrong sorry) said that gohan had the edge by the end of the series. Basically power wise he and goku are at the same level but stamina wise gohan would be able to outlast goku... so it would probably be them trading blows for 30 min and then goku runs out of energy and gohan wins.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

not sure why this was bumped because there is a clear winner: goku
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

not sure why this was bumped because there is a clear winner: goku  

no the clear winner is gohan.  

10 year gap / End of Z Manga = Goku definately. (Stronger in all categories)  Goku can beat him in SSJ2 level because of his training.  

prove it.  

why doesnt mystic gohan ever think to ascent to super saiyan from that original mystic state? 

he no longer needs to. old kai basically tells him to go ssj but he goes mystic instead. so he doesnt need it/cant do it.    

Basically power wise he and goku are at the same level 

not even close.  
gohan > gotenks ssj3 > super buu > ssj gotenks > base gotenks > ssj3 goku = kid buu.   

goku doesnt totally handle fat buu, or he would have ended it right there  

he later stated he could have ended it but wanted gotenks to beat buu as he wouldnt be around forever.  

Kid Buu was said to be the the Strongest Buu many times in the show  

non canon. if you want to go the non canon route then yamcha > olibu.  

Wrath of the Dragon which fits into the Canon timeline  

so apparently in the canon timeline, ssj2 goku can survive against a being who was manhandling ultimate gohan.  and apparently videl can crack a solid wall of concrete and survive an attack that knocked out ultimate gohan. 

Goku is by far the better fighter

makes no difference.  vegeta was more skilled than recoome.  

even though he stated he could have won if had used his full power before he got tired.  

wrong. he was using his full power right from the beginning.  

Toriyama stated that Gohan is the strongest non-fused character. 

where? show me.   

goku's power increased literally 1 million fold in 20 years 

show me proof.  

When transforming into Kid Buu, Buu's ki rose 

buu was in a buff state at the time. supreme kais said he was in the state when buu absorbed the strongest kai. when kid buu appeared, goku was suddenly confident and celebrating. since goku can sense ki, kid buu was weaker than buff or super buu.  
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Gohan would win because Super Saiyan 3 isn't infinite, it drains Goku's energy like crazy and he can't maintain it for log, while there is no known limit to how long Gohan can stay in the Mystic state, or if there even is a limit.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Even if the Super Saiyan 3 lost energy at the speed of what super saiyan 2 lost the energy , I still believe Gohan will win.

Even if the Super Saiyan 3 lost energy at the speed of what super saiyan 2 lost the energy   

lol even if he had unlimited stamina he doesnt stand a chance in hell.

Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Gohan wins. He's taken on Super Buu with little problem while SS3 Goku struggled with the the weaker incarnations: Fat Buu and Kid Buu (Kid Buu is more dangerous because of his animalistic nature). Gohan is the most powerful dbz hero that's not a result of fusion.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UssjFutureTrunks said: 

show me proof.  
show me proof.  

Goku's PLV when he went ssj, 150 million
Goku's PLV @ 22nd Budokai, 180

Furthermore, from Toriyama interview

Post by TheGoldenOne (330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Gohan

only taking the very end of the series into account. gohan is stronger in buu saga.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,660 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I say Gohan by a tiny bit.. known to the fact that Goku consumes lots of power at SSJ3 and Gohan can keep his cool way way longer.... if Goku hits Gohan with the Dragon Fist than it's over....
Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10
In the manga Gohan easily, in the anime Goku would win the fight.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @UssjFutureTrunks said: 

show me proof.  
show me proof.  

Goku's PLV when he went ssj, 150 million
Goku's PLV @ 22nd Budokai, 180

"
This scan above just solidfies Yamcha is stronger than Krillin. 1480-Yamcha 1270-Krillin while relaxed and not using special techniques like wolf fang fist. Sorry for off topicness. Continue
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Gohan was the most powerful non-fusion character on DBZ. He wins.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Gohan powers were not sufficient to make the genki -dama strong enough to crush Majin Buu in its purest form .

Mystic Gohan Power  + Piccolo + Trunks + Goten + population of the Earth ( with Android  17 ) +  rest of the Zgang ( Android 18 , Roshi , Yancha , Kurin,.... ) +  other inhabitants of the other world population and station (King Emma) + Namek + Dende + Old Kaio + Kaioshin <  Kid Buu

Yeah, this isn t enough to destroy Buu....ki except our friends......
 Now lets see:

Now.....more people....but not enough to kill Kid Buu
Only when Goku became a Super Saiyan -jin 1, he  had the strength to Pushing the Genki Dama agaisnt Buu, just barely....

Goku: Oh no, Its over....but....

Mystic Gohan Power  + Piccolo + Trunks + Goten + population of the Earth ( with Android  17 ) +  rest of the Zgang ( Android 18 , Roshi , Yancha , Kurin,.... ) +  other inhabitants of the other world population and station (King Emma) + Namek + Dende + Old Kaio + Kaioshin + Goku Super Saiyan 1 > Kid Buu

you guys should read the manga , look how Goku is all crapped after pushing the Genki-dama . Goku had to give his energy to make  the Genki Dama stronger .

Let's consider a few things

Ki Kid Buu - 1000
Mystic Gohan 's Ki and the rest of the Gang and all those people - 950

In the Dragon Ball universe , who has the highest Ki always wins . Look to the fight against Dodoria and  Vegeta , Dodoria had a power level of 22k and still his butt  destroyed .... By Vegeta who was only 24k of power level .  Vegeta was only 17 % stronger than Dodoria. And  Dodoria even had no chance whatsoever. What I mean is that the smallest difference can make much difference in the DBZ  universe .

Now...lets see

Kid Buu KI - 1000
Mystic Gohan 's Ki and the rest of the Gang and all those people + Goku Super Saiya-jin 1 - 1010

See how Goku is all tired . This shows clearly that he had to give all his energy to destroy Buu .
 Gohan should be stronger than Goku SSJ3 when he confronts Fat Buu , but when the fight between him and Kid Buu , Goku says clearly and claiming he could destroy ( alone) Kid Buu with the Super Saiyan 3 Full power .

Goku Super Saiyan 3 Full Power KI > Kid Buu KI = Goku SSJ3 > Mystic Gohan KI and all the people > Mystic Gohan > Gotenks SSJ3 > Super Buu > Goku SSJ3 >/= Fat Buu 
 In my opinion, I do not want lack of respect.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The post above me is correct
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel