Super Saiyan 3 Goku vs Ultimate/Mystic Gohan

Topic started by Newdeath on April 8, 2009. Last post by danzi97 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein: They are DB guidebooks written by Toriyama and crew.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: Thanks. I had always wondered that but i could never figure it out.
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Ultimate gohan.
Post by ssj3gokuudumbnerds (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
  SSJ3 GOKU-
Kid Buu was said to be the the Strongest Buu many times in the show and SSJ3 Goku at Full Strength was more powerful than him while Mystic Gohan got easily beaten by Gotenks Buu.Clearly he wont stand a chance against SSJ3 Goku and by the way he reached Full Power in the movie Wrath of the Dragon which fits into the Canon timeline
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Gohan duh
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Gohan.
Post by Metatora (11 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Goku is by far the better fighter, but he can only hold his SSJ3 form for so long. So Goku's only chance to win would be if he went all out from the beginning. 
But Gohan beat Super Buu easily so I think he would have been able to beat Kid Buu without too much difficulty, while Goku couldn't beat the little pink blob his own, even though he stated he could have won if had used his full power before he got tired. 

So yeah, I think Gohan should win unless Goku gets in a lucky shot early in the fight.
Remember DBZ does not end with the buu saga 

At the time of the final budokai its very likely goku>>>>gohan
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@hitsusatsu11: Toriyama stated that Gohan is the strongest non-fused character. That means time skip included. Unless we add the movie feats and other fillers I doubt Goku is stronger than Gohan.
@willyvereb: Please post said interview.
@hitsusatsu11: Easier said than done. I think it was in the last volume's afterword, not in an actual interview. Maybe I can be wrong. Also you base your statement on pure speculation. At the end of Buu Saga Gohan was obviously superior. Why would the time skip make difference? Since Gohan wouldn't train? It's pure speculation since we have no implication to that. Indeed, Gohan without motivation may choose to abandon his training and live a more normal life but I guess he got a fairly good lesson in Buu Saga to not do that.
@willyvereb: Gohan>>ssj3 goku in the buu saga. Mainly because of the energy drain, at full power goku would almost be = to gohan. Goku was explicitly training for ten years, goku's power increased literally 1 million fold in 20 years, so I don't think I speculate wildly that end z goku> gohan.
@hitsusatsu11: And what really proves your point? Is there any comparison that can assure us about Goku's superiority after the time skip the way you claim? No,not even a mention or hint that Goku is more powerful than his son.Bringing up training is a stupid idea, since the grow of powerlevels are driven by plot, not training in DBZ. One time their power levels jump ten fold in a short time, then the other time they barely increase it with a small sum in many years. Also we don't know if Gohan didn't train as well in the time skip. Battle threads aren't about wild speculations. EoS Goku literally has zero noteworthy new feats.
@willyvereb said:
 Battle threads aren't about wild speculations. 
Really you think the OP didn't know Gohan>Goku in the Buu saga? Of course he did, and of course there about speculation DUH there fiction, not a science textbook with charts of facts. 

.Bringing up training is a stupid idea, since the grow of powerlevels are driven by plot, not training in DBZ. One time their power levels jump ten fold in a short time, then the other time they barely increase it with a small sum in many years.  
Plot or not, Goku was confident to find and fight the reincarnation of buu. And at the end of the buu saga he said he would train so he would be>>to buu. 

EoS Goku literally has zero noteworthy new feats. "
Since your SO keen on explicit proofs and 0 speculation. Post the proof that Gohan>Goku, or else you being hypocritical. 
@hitsusatsu11: Good call although first we need to establish that Kid Buu<Super Buu. Do you agree in that?Just I remember we used to argue about that. Perhaps mybe I remember wrong.
@willyvereb: When transforming into Kid Buu, Buu's ki rose. Leading me to believe Kid>Super, but not by much there pretty much =. Though Kid has IT (kibit style to so no need for a ki signature) 
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gohan = More Powerful 

Goku = More Skilled

So he might last a little bit due to more combat experience but in the end Gohan would come out on top.:)

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Goku goes to jail for child abuse lawl
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Goku can win by destroying the planet and then using IT to scape, but I doubt he would have time to do something like that. Gohan (under fair circumstances)  will most likely speedblitz him.
About skill, in the character guides in the back of the VIZ buu saga books, Son Gohan is described as "probably the greatest martial artist on earth"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel