Super Saiyan 3 Goku vs Ultimate/Mystic Gohan

Topic started by Newdeath on April 8, 2009. Last post by danzi97 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Destruction
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Mystic Gohan is the winner.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath:
If this happens right at the end of dbz I think that ssj3 goku would win for sure.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@soldier said:
"@Newdeath: If this happens right at the end of dbz I think that ssj3 goku would win for sure. "

exactly
@soldier said:
"@Newdeath: If this happens right at the end of dbz I think that ssj3 goku would win for sure. "

Why, he wasnt that much stronger.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

LOCK!!!
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
Why, he wasnt that much stronger. "

He had trained for ten years.
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
Why, he wasnt that much stronger. "
He had trained for ten years. "

He went away with Uub, he wasnt done training until GT(where everyone was weak as shit)
Post by Gosuke (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Sonata:
yes it hints that hes stronger...in cell saga...only he got stronger against super buu but thats it once super buu absorbed gotenks and piccolo gohan was nothing to him...put it this way if gohan couldnt handle super buu gotenks absorbed how could he handle kid buu the strongest form of buu when goku could....yeah kid buu had way more power than goku but goku could take it he was keeping up  

and super saiyan 3 couldnt last long in buu saga in kid buu he could be able to hold it longer but remember when he fought kid buu he was already tired from the super buu (piccolo,gotenks,gohan) absorbed and they fought for a while inside buu....so he was atleast at half of power when fighting buu.... 
 gohan is no where near the power of a super saiyan 3....he couldnt even turn mystic anymore after z....what a joke... 
goku unleashed his own potential by him self he didnt need some old kai to do that ....now imagine if goku got his powers awakened damn he would have turned super saiyan 4 sooner or at least a stronger version of super saiyan 3... 

id say that more than justifies the means that goku super saiyan 3 would kick his ass in a fight  
goku has more stamina and is stronger than gohan for the fact that gohan couldnt take super buu after absorbing piccolo and gotenks... 

goku could have beat buu along time ago when he first turned super saiyan 3 im not sure in what episode but in the kid buu saga or fusion he admits that he should have finished off buu when he had a chance 

look gohan fans i dont hate gohan or dislike him i just hate the fact that you guys think gohan is stronger than goku....i have this debate all the time wtih other gohan fans....but i always end up winning   

my fav character of course its a tie between goku and broly #1 then vegeta at #2 then piccolo #3 and gohan #4 my least favorite character
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Why is this even a battle? Toriyama said himself that the strongest un-fused character in the series was Mystic Gohan.
@rein said:
"Why is this even a battle? Toriyama said himself that the strongest un-fused character in the series was Mystic Gohan. "

Being the strongest does not in anyway mean that you will win the fight, especially if the power difference is so little and somebody has the techniques to destroy you in picoseconds without PIS. (warp kamehameha) 

It is known that goku was very impressed with gohan's power but his fighting ability was nowhere near goku and vegeta's standard. Kid Buu was not even as strong as goku but he was so close that he suprised vegeta and goku. his durability was key, (regeneration). Gohan is nowhere near kid buu's durability, as he has no regeneration, goku 's problem in dbz is that in the show he was not able to master ssj3, and so it is assumed that after the ten years of training goku was able to improve. However there is no concrete evidence as goku's improvement is unknown. 

Goku has enough power to wipeout gohan, but I think that if morals apply this can go either way.
Post by dbzns (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Akira Toriyama didnt say shit about Gohan being the Strongest Unfused Character thats just some fanboy intewvies made up on some blog.He wont sink to that level atleast.Even I could make up something like that.You all talk about Canon and Non Canon all that much but you still go believing in some interview on another Gohan fanboys Blog.That just show that your idiots

Super Saiyan 3 Goku at Full Power is the Strongest dbz Character.Kid Buu is the Strongest Buu which was said many times in the show and also they were all scared of Kid Buu the most.and SSJ3 Goku can beat him at Full Power.Mystic Gohan was actually from Gotenks Buu who is like the 3rd or 4th Strongest Buu.So Super Saiyan 3 Goku wont even need to put up an effort with Gohan
Post by last456 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
the only way ssj 3 goku could beat gohan is if he takes him down quick with the dragon fist or super kamehameha because he is  more powerful  but has less stamina  and way slower
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@dbzns said:
 Goku said that both he and vegeta would be defeated if they fought super buu. Mystic gohan manhandled buu.  
ss3 goku has an enormous chi drain, and he can't stay in that form for very long. While mystic gohan has no chi drain at all. so in a battle of endurance gohan also wins.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,555 posts) See mini bio Level 13
According to Toriyama in the Kazentai Ultimate Gohan is the most powerful No fused character....
@rein said:
" @dbzns said:  Goku said that both he and vegeta would be defeated if they fought super buu. Mystic gohan manhandled buu.   ss3 goku has an enormous chi drain, and he can't stay in that form for very long. While mystic gohan has no chi drain at all. so in a battle of endurance gohan also wins. "

Actually he said that they needed to fuse in order to win. He ended up saying the same thing against kid buu. He overestimated superbuu and underestimated kid buu. 

Lol Vegeta called kid buu a midget and got his @$$ kicked. Goku was crying about how he should have used fusion. 

But against superbuu in the anime they hold their own as ssj1 against buuhan for a while (He was holding back), but they also fought superbuu in the body. In fact there was a time that goku was ready to fight gotenks-buu and so he was underestimating gotenks buu. The fact is that kid buu was said to be stronger by the supreme kai, and I think goku as well in the MANGA
Post by taichokage (12,467 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm with Goku. Gohan didn't train for 7 years and never actually achieved anything beyond ssj2. Mystic Gohan was obviously stronger than a ssj2 and at around ssj3 (give or take a little.) Either way it's close. Now if Gohan could turn ssj1 or 2 while in mystic form, then undoubtedly he is stronger but we don't know that he can. Also being stronger doesn't mean he would beat Goku. Gohan's cockyness led him to an early defeat by Buu and worse, he was asorbed. Goku never made that mistake. Also Gohan never fought Kid buu, only Super Buu who at the time hadn't absorbed Gohan or Piccolo which were his greatest assets.
@taichokage said:

"I'm with Goku. Gohan didn't train for 7 years and never actually achieved anything beyond ssj2. Mystic Gohan was obviously stronger than a ssj2 and at around ssj3 (give or take a little.) Either way it's close. Now if Gohan could turn ssj1 or 2 while in mystic form, then undoubtedly he is stronger but we don't know that he can. Also being stronger doesn't mean he would beat Goku. Gohan's cockyness led him to an early defeat by Buu and worse, he was asorbed. Goku never made that mistake. Also Gohan never fought Kid buu, only Super Buu who at the time hadn't absorbed Gohan or Piccolo which were his greatest assets. "

I am not even sure that he is stronger at all. 

Goku was said to be number 1 in the manga, by Vegeta. 

That is as official as it gets. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4duHcKm1iIs 

The ultimate face off between gohan and goku
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
SS3 Goku
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel