Super Saiyan 3 Goku vs Ultimate/Mystic Gohan

Topic started by Newdeath on April 8, 2009. Last post by danzi97 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Gohan wins.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gohan is stronger, Goku gave hints in the series that he was. SS3 Goku burns up to much energy, Plus he also struggled a bit against Kid Buu. While Super Buu was the stronger version Gohan was dominating him.
@Sonata said:
" Gohan is stronger, Goku gave hints in the series that he was. SS3 Goku burns up to much energy, Plus he also struggled a bit against Kid Buu. While Super Buu was the stronger version Gohan was dominating him. "
Indeed and agreed.
@ the 4:13 Mark of this video, Vegeta and Goku free everyone from Buus head then Buu reverts to the Super Buu form( The one Gohan was Dominating)  Goku even admits that if they go outside to fight that they will be killed by Majin Buu. Now if Goku was indeed Stronger than Gohan he wouldnt say that, and he would have more than enough power to destroy him.

@Sonata said:
" @ the 4:13 Mark of this video, Vegeta and Goku free everyone from Buus head then Buu reverts to the Super Buu form( The one Gohan was Dominating)  Goku even admits that if they go outside to fight that they will be killed by Majin Buu. Now if Goku was indeed Stronger than Gohan he wouldnt say that, and he would have more than enough power to destroy him.

"
Exactly. I already stated several points to why Gohan would win and why he has an advantage however I see why it did not work. My largest post is in this thread when I was debating against vegeta trying to explain why Gohan wins.
A picture is worth a thousand words;)
@Sonata said:
" A picture is worth a thousand words;) "
Indeed.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:
" man i have all the anime jap version and amer and the manga and gohan doesnt know it  buu couldnt even do it till kid buu "
He used IT in a fight scene however Gohan cannot use it as fluently and masterfully as Goku can. He does not possesses enough mastery over the technique to travel using IT however he used it to appear behind Super Buu while he was knocked upwards. I too have the entire manga series and DBZ episodes. He used during his battle with Super Buu.
"

no that was just speed toryama already said just goku and kidd buu could and cooler in the movies
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sonata said:
"@ the 4:13 Mark of this video, Vegeta and Goku free everyone from Buus head then Buu reverts to the Super Buu form( The one Gohan was Dominating)  Goku even admits that if they go outside to fight that they will be killed by Majin Buu. Now if Goku was indeed Stronger than Gohan he wouldnt say that, and he would have more than enough power to destroy him.

"

goku also sated that he didnt need gohan when it was mostly piccolo inside buu after the fusion split
They didnt need to fuse , that is what Goku said
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ugh, i thought mystic gohan was made to surpass all super saiyan levels, untill SSJ4 came out...am i wrong?
@Sinister_Noob said:
"ugh, i thought mystic gohan was made to surpass all super saiyan levels, untill SSJ4 came out...am i wrong?"

Well it was probably made to cement Gohan's position as being stronger than the full blooded Saiyans I.E Goku.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ya, that maybe right
Post by ghettodark (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sonata:
super buu is not stonger than kid buu
kid buu was pure evil while super buu was not
@Ghettodark: Yes he was, there is a difference between terrifying and strength.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Gohan wins everything. 
@ghettodark said:
" @Sonata: super buu is not stonger than kid buu kid buu was pure evil while super buu was not "
That is barely a valid argument, the only statement that was correct in your sentence was that Kid Buu was pure evil. Super Buu has already been proven to be stronger than Kid Buu due to comparing feats. By your logic, Frieza is more powerful than Cell because he is more evil. No offence though.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Gohan would win. IN DBZ, fighting skills dont matter. Its whoever has a higher powelevel that decides the fight. Gohan had a higher powerlevel than Goku.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i vote gohan and we all have 100s of reasons why he wins but you all already listed them
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" i vote gohan and we all have 100s of reasons why he wins but you all already listed them "
true to that, in dbz skills doesn't matter as long as the power level reading says you got more power level
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel