Super Saiyan 3 Goku vs Ultimate/Mystic Gohan

Topic started by Newdeath on April 8, 2009. Last post by danzi97 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Who wins in a random encounter?
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gohan has the slight edge, there are little hints in the series that Gohan is stronger.
Sonata said:
"Gohan has the slight edge, there are little hints in the series that Gohan is stronger.
"

I agree as well, Gohan being slightly stronger as Mystic Gohan is not everything though he is also faster than Super Saiyan 3 Goku and he doesn't have the weaknesses SSJ3 Goku has such as massive chi consumption and exhaustion.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Gohan, mostly because the SSJ3 form dosen't last that long.
Post by Dream (7,260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Gohan. SSJ3 takes quite a toll on the body and it won't be long until Goku runs out of power to hold the form and be easy pickings for Mystic Gohan.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i guess gohan, but i never liked the guy
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
no
@vegeta said:
" no "
No what?
no gohan was not stronger
@vegeta said:
" no gohan was not stronger "
Why? Gohan is a human/Saiyan hybrid, it has been specified that the hybrids are more powerful than full blooded Saiyans however Gohan's full power and potential wasn't unlocked until the end of DBZ. Due to Gohan  being able to easily manhandle the likes of Super Buu while in his Ultimate/Mystic Gohan state it is likely that he can handle himself against Super Saiyan 3 Goku who manhandled Fat Majin Buu who was possibly slightly weaker or equal to Super Buu in power. Ultimate Gohan would probably win since he is theoretically equal to SSJ3 Goku in terms of power and due to a SSJ3's massive ki consumption, SSJ3 Goku would not last very long against Ultimate Gohan who would then gain the advantage in the battle and win. And when I mean Fat Majin Buu, I mean the one before spliting into two separate entities and before becoming vastly weak I.E the Fat Majin Buu that fought SSJ3 Goku during their first encounter.
@Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:
Why? Gohan is a human/Saiyan hybrid, it has been specified that the hybrids are more powerful than full blooded Saiyans however Gohan's full power and potential wasn't unlocked until the end of DBZ. Due to Gohan  being able to easily manhandle the likes of Super Buu while in his Ultimate/Mystic Gohan state it is likely that he can handle himself against Super Saiyan 3 Goku who manhandled Fat Majin Buu who was possibly slightly weaker or equal to Super Buu in power. Ultimate Gohan would probably win since he is theoretically equal to SSJ3 Goku in terms of power and due to a SSJ3's massive ki consumption, SSJ3 Goku would not last very long against Ultimate Gohan who would then gain the advantage in the battle and win. 
"

i understand all that but remember gohan was winning until he absorbed gotenks and piccolo  then when goku showed up and want too use the potara  the fusion wore off  and buu went to mainly piccolo and the boys seperated goku told gohan not too worry about the earring he could handle buu himself  and during the kid buu saga goku held ss3 pretty good
@vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:
Why? Gohan is a human/Saiyan hybrid, it has been specified that the hybrids are more powerful than full blooded Saiyans however Gohan's full power and potential wasn't unlocked until the end of DBZ. Due to Gohan  being able to easily manhandle the likes of Super Buu while in his Ultimate/Mystic Gohan state it is likely that he can handle himself against Super Saiyan 3 Goku who manhandled Fat Majin Buu who was possibly slightly weaker or equal to Super Buu in power. Ultimate Gohan would probably win since he is theoretically equal to SSJ3 Goku in terms of power and due to a SSJ3's massive ki consumption, SSJ3 Goku would not last very long against Ultimate Gohan who would then gain the advantage in the battle and win. 
"
i understand all that but remember gohan was winning until he absorbed gotenks and piccolo  then when goku showed up and want too use the potara  the fusion wore off  and buu went to mainly piccolo and the boys seperated goku told gohan not too worry about the earring he could handle buu himself  and during the kid buu saga goku held ss3 pretty good "
That's not a valid argument since Super Buu (absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks) was too much for even SSJ3 Goku to handle, SSJ3 Goku fought similarly to Gohan against Super Buu (absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks). While SSJ3 Goku did manage to hold his own against Kid Buu who was described to be the purest and most dangerous incarnation of the Buu's, Ultimate Gohan never even met Kid Buu. They used the fusion against him because he was too powerful, Goku would have been defeated if not for Vegeta's timely arrival during Goku's fight with Super Buu. There have been several situations where Goku claims to be able to handle certain things and he rarely cannot proving that his claims are not always 100% true in that sense. Due to the similarities in power between SSJ3 Goku and Ultimate Gohan it is very likely that Gohan would be able to hold his own fairly well against Kid Buu. The greatest reason why Ultimate Gohan is believed to be stronger than SSJ3 Goku is because earlier in DBZ it was stated that human/Saiyan hybrids are more powerful than pure blooded Saiyans however Gohan's full power was not unlocked until the end of DBZ which was a good reason for why Goku was progressing even further than Gohan in terms of power however during the Cell Games, Gohan had surpassed the entire Z Fighters in power with his latent power however Goku then became more powerful because after the Cell Saga, Gohan suffered from lack of training which led to a massive loss in skill and Goku had progressed even further in skill and power due to his constant training while Gohan was busy studying. Goku's most powerful transformation in DBZ was the SSJ3 transformation later near the end of DBZ, SSJ3 Goku dominated Majin Buu/Fat Buu however when Gohan's full power was unleashed by Elder Kai, Ultimate Gohan proved his new power against Super Buu who was even more powerful than Fat Buu/Majin Buu and dominated Super Buu easily. Now due to the difference in power of the pure blooded Saiyans and Saiyan/human hybrids it is taken as a fact that Gohan was more powerful than Goku during that time as he dominated a far more powerful form than Fat Buu in an even easier manner than Goku did to Fat Buu. Gohan would win in this battle since he is possibly slightly more powerful if not equal to SSJ3 Goku in power, now if Gohan is not as powerful he would be very close and combined with SSJ3 Goku's massive ki consumption it would create a clear path for Gohan to pick up the win.
listen regular super buu was gettin handed to him by gohan he obsorded gotenks and picc and stomped gohan but when the fusion split he had the boys and picc still  which is still stronger than the first super buu gohan was fighting and goku told gohan dont put the earing on he can take buu with out it .... yes super buu would of beat goku only because he absorbed gohan also so thats 3 saiyens and piccolo of course hes stronger than goku now
@vegeta said:
" listen regular super buu was gettin handed to him by gohan he obsorded gotenks and picc and stomped gohan but when the fusion split he had the boys and picc still  which is still stronger than the first super buu gohan was fighting and goku told gohan dont put the earing on he can take buu with out it .... yes super buu would of beat goku only because he absorbed gohan also so thats 3 saiyens and piccolo of course hes stronger than goku now "
Your words are simply mine in a twisted manor. I said that because of Gohan's several feats that match Goku's and some exceed his in DBZ it means that Gohan was at least equal to Goku in power if not slightly more powerful or slightly weaker and Goku's massive ki consumption in SSJ3 would be his downfall since Gohan would be more than enough to handle SSJ3 Goku and then defeat him when SSJ3 Goku's ki begins to decrease and dramatically drop. 
yea but you have too realize is goku lasted a pretty long time against kid buu and also kidd buu never got tired gohan would and he is po dukes he knows how his son fights  he fights like him and picc also daddy hasnt taught son everything istant transmission would be a big advantage
@vegeta said:
" yea but you have too realize is goku lasted a pretty long time against kid buu and also kidd buu never got tired gohan would and he is po dukes he knows how his son fights  he fights like him and picc also daddy hasnt taught son everything istant transmission would be a big advantage "
I know how long Goku lasted against Kid Buu however he too became tired and exhausted, if not for Vegeta being there he would have been defeated since there would be nobody occupying Kid Buu while Goku's power recuperates. Gohan on the other hand would have lasted longer since his stamina is greater than SSJ3 Goku's because SSJ3 Goku consumes massive amounts of ki. His massive ki loss would be Goku's downfall, even though Goku knows most of Gohan's fighting moves it will not aid him when his power decreases dramatically. Also Gohan does know how to use instant transmission even though Goku never taught it to him, Gohan displayed that he knows how to use instant transmission during his fight with Super Buu. 
@Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:
" yea but you have too realize is goku lasted a pretty long time against kid buu and also kidd buu never got tired gohan would and he is po dukes he knows how his son fights  he fights like him and picc also daddy hasnt taught son everything istant transmission would be a big advantage "
I know how long Goku lasted against Kid Buu however he too became tired and exhausted, if not for Vegeta being there he would have been defeated since there would be nobody occupying Kid Buu while Goku's power recuperates. Gohan on the other hand would have lasted longer since his stamina is greater than SSJ3 Goku's because SSJ3 Goku consumes massive amounts of ki. His massive ki loss would be Goku's downfall, even though Goku knows most of Gohan's fighting moves it will not aid him when his power decreases dramatically. Also Gohan does know how to use instant transmission even though Goku never taught it to him, Gohan displayed that he knows how to use instant transmission during his fight with Super Buu. 
"

damit i did it again shoot
@vegeta said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@vegeta said:
"
damit i did it again shoot "
No prob.
man i have all the anime jap version and amer and the manga and gohan doesnt know it  buu couldnt even do it till kid buu
@vegeta said:
" man i have all the anime jap version and amer and the manga and gohan doesnt know it  buu couldnt even do it till kid buu "
He used IT in a fight scene however Gohan cannot use it as fluently and masterfully as Goku can. He does not possesses enough mastery over the technique to travel using IT however he used it to appear behind Super Buu while he was knocked upwards. I too have the entire manga series and DBZ episodes. He used during his battle with Super Buu.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel