Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta Vs Broly

Topic started by nishi99 on June 11, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

In Character

Prep Time

Setting Hell

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99: Is this Movie 8 Broly or Movie 10?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,489 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm sure Broly can take a SSJ2 without too much trouble.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Brolly beats him with his penis. That's the long and wide of this argument. {innuendo absolutely intended.}

@SpeedForceSpider: The real Broly so yeah movie 8

@nishi99: Movie 10 Broly is the same as 8 except he has a big power-up, you must mean Bio-Broly is the fake.

On topic, Vegeta beats him after a good fight. Seeing as though he was beaten by a SSJ with half-dead people's energy.

@ohgodwhy said:

I'm sure Broly can take a SSJ2 without too much trouble.

Movie 10 Broly of course.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,452 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@ReiKai said:

Brolly beats him with his penis. That's the long and wide of this argument. {innuendo absolutely intended.}

LMAO... jajajaja... that is true.

A FPSSJ, 2 USSJ's, a SSJ and a Super Namek couldn't scratch him in movie 8. And it took a Plot-Device to beat him. Vegeta is nothing.

@ReiKai said:

A FPSSJ, 2 USSJ's, a SSJ and a Super Namek couldn't scratch him in movie 8. And it took a Plot-Device to beat him. Vegeta is nothing.

All of which are garbage compared to a SSJ2....

@SpeedForceSpider: Yes i mean Bio Broly is the fake and i had in mind movie 8 when i made this. But movie 10 should be a good fight too because Vegeta is way more powerful then Gohan.

@nishi99: Actually Movie 10 Broly would lolstomp a lone SSJ2, But Movie 8 loses to Vegeta because their is no way he is stronger than SPC in that movie.

Oh dear...the can of worms has been opened lol

@ohgodwhy: lol dude, I might not keep debating on Broly topics because it will cause a flame war.

@SpeedForceSpider: lmao yeah I prefer to just say my piece and then stay clear, but I kind of agree with you about the SS2 thing. I would put him slightly above a SSJ2 though even in movie 8.

@ohgodwhy: Yeah man I hear ya, power-wise he is above SSJ2 kid gohan but Vegeta was stronger by a good margin that's why there are SSJ2 tiers. The thing about Broly is he was stated to be a galaxy buster but never displayed that level of power in a fight. Imma just steer clear of this kinda battle ROFL.

Again, Brolly is only galaxy buster in DBZ. Vegeta still dies. And SS2 Vegeta isn't stronger than Gohan. Maybe equal. It was only with Majin boost that he was stronger, enough to match SS2 Goku.
Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

sadly..vegeta cannot survive this. the only time when broly is killed is when all super sayains at high states team up. not even goku can do it alone.

Come on people Broly is not that badass he had a hard time with Gohan who has not been training for seven years. And you guys think he will rape Vegeta with ease don't believe the hype guys.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,452 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@nishi99 said:

Come on people Broly is not that badass he had a hard time with Gohan who has not been training for seven years. And you guys think he will rape Vegeta with ease don't believe the hype guys.

Broly never trained in his life... his power was just great like that... NOW if Broly would had train like Goku did ever since he was a child... he could had mop the floor with everyone in DBZ... even against Vegito..

@DBZ_universe: I was saying Gohan has not trained in seven years. And Broly had a hard time with him so how could he get rid of Vegeta with ease?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel