Super Saiyan 2 Goku Vs Hatchiyack

Topic started by nishi99 on Oct. 23, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 8 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,576 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

In Character

No Prep

Setting Hell

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Doesn't Hatchiyack roflstomp this? I mean this movie took place AFTER cell games so Gohan could already reach SSJ2, but the Z warriors were getting raped until they figured out the 15 second charging thing. Hatchiyack doesn't even need to use that attack if it's 1v1 against an SSJ2 so it's pointless.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,435 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku with high difficult.

Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku also said Hatchiyak was about on par with Broly. I'd probably side with Hatchiyak with effort.
Post by Kobra678 (2,880 posts) See mini bio Level 14
^^ except I don't think he would need too much effort. He takes it easily.
Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
True not very much effort. Goku probably gets a few hits in then goes down.
Post by IndridCold (1,042 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hatchiyack is superior to Broly and can transform into is super form. I'd say Hatchiyack with mid difficulty.

Post by nishi99 (1,576 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: How high do you rank Hatchiyak???

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Didn't Hatchiyack lose to SSJ's? Goku with high difficulty.

@SpeedForceSpider: Hatchiyack lost because he has a 15 second charging window for his energy wave which everyone exploited. Besides that he was stomping

Post by NighThunder (64 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Goku also said Hatchiyak was about on par with Broly. I'd probably side with Hatchiyak with effort.

Basically this

@axavierhansz: Still he lost to SSJ's. SSJ2 is more powerful fighter that can still exploit that weakness.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

SSJ2 Goku wins, though very high difficulty.

Post by IndridCold (1,042 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: Hachiyack was outnumbered 5 to 1 (against 4 SSJs and a super namek) and he was still fodderizing them. Not only that, but he can still transform into Super Hatchiyack

Post by thundercat35 (23 posts) See mini bio Level 10

well, it's look like hachiyack might beat super saiyan 2 goku, but only super saiyan 4 who can defeat hachiyack. so hachiyack will win.

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku already knows Hatchiyack's weakness. Hatchiyack defeated the Z Fighters separately he didn't defeat all at once(all of their energy combined as one). SSJ2 Goku wins. Really only a SSJ4 can beat Hatchiyack lol.

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe said:

Goku with high difficult.

@IndridCold said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Hachiyack was outnumbered 5 to 1 (against 4 SSJs and a super namek) and he was still fodderizing them. Not only that, but he can still transform into Super Hatchiyack

This is Dragon Ball Z numbers do not matter, Buu, Cell, Frieza, and Broly all got outnumbered and still solo'd. Are you trying to argue 5 SSJ level characters are above a SSJ2 now lol? So those ASSJ level Cell jr's Gohan killed must be weak I guess.

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Actually the more I think about this I'm starting to lean towards Goku in a stomp.

@SpeedForceSpider: You're forgetting that until they discovered his 15 second charging thing, Hatchiyack was stomping everyone hard. There's no proof that Hatchiyack can't be SPC level or above in terms of feats.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel