Super Saiyan 2 Gohan Vs Super Saiyan 2 Trunks

Topic started by Zandrock on April 9, 2013. Last post by All_StarSupes 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Zandrock (8 posts) See mini bio Level 7

First i would like to start off by saying I'm new and this is my first thread ever in the inter-webs. Secondly I checked to see if this fight ha already been posted and i found none, Used the search bar and even did a backup check from Google so apologies if their already has been one.

Now with that out of the way lets get on to the fight.

This is Teen SSJ 2 Gohan after his fight with Cell (keep in mind that with his saiyan blood, even half tho it may be. He must of gotten a power increase and also assuming that he can still achieve the form at will) vs SSJ 2 Trunks (who was never shown in the anime/manga but was indeed in the video games. so in fact he does existed, This should exactly be breaking the rules. But again, I apologize if it does) who most likely achieved the form after defeating Imperfect Cell (first of the 3 major forms).

Location Where the cell games toke place, just a barren wasteland with a couple of craters so they don't endanger innocents

Reason for fighting They have both gained immense strength and want to grow stronger (Trunks at least) It is a sparring match so no killing, but they are both being serious in the fight.

Post by othus12 (7,294 posts) See mini bio Level 13

it does break the rules, but i dont really care

trunks should win because of attitude

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Teen gohan, Teen gohan SSJ2 had an equal power to adult Vegeta SSJ2

Post by ReiKai (3,529 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Trunks has never been a SS2 and regardless Gohan has better feats. So Gohan wins.
Post by Acura_Max (2,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12 said:

Preach on brother!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Gohan stomps because he is the real SSJ2 in this fight.

Tho in Budakai series Torankusu does get SSJ2 which was really badass and also SSJ3 in addition in another game I think.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

Post by Zandrock (8 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Apologies for breaking the rule, a moderator will lock the thread as they see fit... However until that time, lets post some more. from the 6 posts the battle has been completely split. After leaving the hyperbolic time chamber Gohan was stronger then Vegeta and Trunks, and even Goku said that Gohan was stronger then himself. During the Cell games, both Trunks and Gohan suffered some damage. Trunks more then Gohan, Gohan lost the ability to use his left arm after taking a direct blast from Super Perfect Cell trying to save Vegeta. Trunks on the other hand was killed by Cell, however im not sure if he did get a power up since he well... died. All in all i view the battle as a tie.

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gohan beats Trunks in SSJ2.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel